Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

C-west ?

This is a discussion on C-west ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's everyone who got banned or just cwest players?...
Page: 3

O_o Senior Member

It's everyone who got banned or just cwest players?

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post

If they piss off the turks they won't exist.
    thats right, u just dont mess with em lolz

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    should see all those 3200 KC promos ive heard they do in c-west. and all of the retards falling for it...

3200 kc and 10 trinas, or 10 shadow pieces, or 10x of anything. its obvious how they are trying to squeeze as much money as they can before the imminent shutdown.
    That's not happening any time soon and you know it baba. Even if this whole legal case goes in mgame's favor they will host it until they find someone else to host it. Not doing so would basically be throwing a lit match on a pile of hundreds.

My #1 guess/theory, K2 is going to lose the case an on or about the 30th of april 2012 mgame will take over as the new host to usko. Maybe there will be a few day blackout again as mgame retrieves all of their server equipment and db info, but it will be up and running again as soon as possible. A year from now we will have several hate posts regarding the state of the game (mainly for low population/cheating) but items will still sell for top dollar. Wash...rinse...repeat :P

its gonna be so nice when k2 aint running ko and they get a good host

ya that would definitely be nice to have a new good host lol

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    That's not happening any time soon and you know it baba. Even if this whole legal case goes in mgame's favor they will host it until they find someone else to host it. Not doing so would basically be throwing a lit match on a pile of hundreds.

My #1 guess/theory, K2 is going to lose the case an on or about the 30th of april 2012 mgame will take over as the new host to usko. Maybe there will be a few day blackout again as mgame retrieves all of their server equipment and db info, but it will be up and running again as soon as possible. A year from now we will have several hate posts regarding the state of the game (mainly for low population/cheating) but items will still sell for top dollar. Wash...rinse...repeat :P
    does this usually happen? afaik the common thing to happen is a massive deletion and starting all over with a new host.

mgame does not directly host any other ko except jpko and koko (dont quote me on this), you're quite delusional if you think mgame will care enough to do that, judging by how much they have cared patch-wise when it came to helping usko.

and k2 owns the servers and DB atm if im not wrong, what makes you think that they would give it away? mgame only has the license right now, k2 owns everything else. sadly k2 cannot run Knight online without the license because thats copyright infringement

??? all this legal stuff, i might be wrong in some things... hopefully not, but at least this is how i think it is.

Read thru everything, they (mgame) bought the user DB rights for the cost of the contract extension, they own everything at the moment. I agree they haven't given 2 shits about usko...up until K2 stopped paying to reimburse themselves for millions in over payments, hence the lawsuit. Mgame is not a corporation of dumb monkeys, of course they will have this version of usko up and running asap if/when they take the hosting rights from K2. There's simply too much money from this game to just let it go under, regardless of any lawsuits/outcomes, this version will still be around after all is said and done.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    does this usually happen? afaik the common thing to happen is a massive deletion and starting all over with a new host.

mgame does not directly host any other ko except jpko and koko (dont quote me on this), you're quite delusional if you think mgame will care enough to do that, judging by how much they have cared patch-wise when it came to helping usko.

and k2 owns the servers and DB atm if im not wrong, what makes you think that they would give it away? mgame only has the license right now, k2 owns everything else. sadly k2 cannot run Knight online without the license because thats copyright infringement

??? all this legal stuff, i might be wrong in some things... hopefully not, but at least this is how i think it is.
    You are wrong buddy...

MGame own everything, the db and all, the only thing that k2 own (or borrow/rent) is the right to host it and the PUS ofc.

If you'll read the courts thing on first post you'll see that MGame sue k2 a. For not paying them and b. for blocking their acces to the server (aka db)

So I don't really think that MGame will wipe everything and make a fresh start, but what I'm afraid that will happen is that k2 will lose in court and before they pass them the db and everything they'll fuck up the game and flood it with illegal items

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You are wrong buddy...

MGame own everything, the db and all, the only thing that k2 own (or borrow/rent) is the right to host it and the PUS ofc.

If you'll read the courts thing on first post you'll see that MGame sue k2 a. For not paying them and b. for blocking their acces to the server (aka db)

So I don't really think that MGame will wipe everything and make a fresh start, but what I'm afraid that will happen is that k2 will lose in court and before they pass them the db and everything they'll fuck up the game and flood it with illegal items
    *crosses fingers* for this not to happen

it's soo shit , after the reserver also have the Dc Problem ..
    how long it's will be !!!

Little archer Senior Member

i thought k2 got ahold of everything illegally, on top of not paying them, hence the lawsuit...

well i can log onto my char now, everyone else good?

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelspea View Post
    yes the dc problem is clear ...
    now your can login , have fun

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelspea View Post
    yea everyone else should be good. u can usually tell by how packed moradon is

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

had a clannie get "banned forever" not like 9999999 days or hours, just forever, and he was in merchant for a week straight not doing anything and then bam! after a maintenance he was banned, i mean some times i think the games being hacked by "outside" sources, i.e rogue GMs or paying people asking for certain people to be banned or hacked i mean its gotten to the point where 1/3 of cwest has dissapeared due to inapropriate behaviour by certain people, they won't be named, but things can only get worse and this MGAME vs K2 situation is just a media hype as its been happening for a while but behind closed doors

-TERROR

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast