Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

C-west ?

This is a discussion on C-west ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ermm there was a server bug where people got banned accidently check officials to get yourself unbanned...
Page: 4

ermm there was a server bug where people got banned accidently check officials to get yourself unbanned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    this MGAME vs K2 situation is just a media hype as its been happening for a while but behind closed doors
    ill trust your word good sir

you seem to be quite informed about this specific subject

ye its pretty unstable atm . i get like freezes on server 2 every minute. server 1 is just fine for me

Retaliater Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

seriously K2 and Mgame need to reconcile there affiliation otherwise most of the games developed by one another are gonna fall apart, unless otherwise fixed, second rant will inform you DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Retaliater Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

razor, loved the KSC vid btw, was funny as, but yeah come on before the moradon expansion, who would've taken "charge" on that, wasn't Mgame, so who else? K2? no they just accepted the inevitable, that the game had to evolve more...from MAX of level 70 to 83? cool, more people spending more time to be better, and the new NPC/monsters...who else? another "designer" inflammation, think about it, if you had a major game with a F2P offer on hand, how else would you sell the same crap over and over? you would make more reasons for it to continue to be sold, i mean look, the mining? stupid...the soccer? was a stupid idea that was only supposed to be a promotion, and now its permenant for all we know, and theres talk about a FISHING PATCH...wow stupid and a little bit like RUNESCAPE...so look the games gonna evolve and stay alive until the day theres ZERO players on every server, because there could be 10 players still spending $30 a month on premi, thats what, enough for server to be kept alive, if even 1...just like a private server, now think about it, how many people will hear about the game...via websites, friends etc, its gonna keep alive regardless of what we say or do, it just need to have a more influential system set into place and more trustworthy players accepted as GMs and or sheriffs, because when theres no GMs on in C-west, 1/2 the day we are waiting for the 2nd sherriff or so to get on to accept or deny the reports from the first, so in that 6-12 hour period theres people ruining the game for those who want to make money in game via BOSSES, or PK or even doing masic quests like cardinals, not to mention the MORADON SPAMMERs...what K2 really needs is to have people like the KOXP designers in the game getting payed properly to fix the glitches, i guarantee that mroe people will want to play a game with less hacker or BUG ABUSERs

END RANT

-TERROR!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234