Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C-West Ardream

This is a discussion on C-West Ardream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now that Villians left there are fuck all good humans in aussie time zone and pk is so dead it ...
Page: 1

assassin110490

Default C-West Ardream

Now that Villians left there are fuck all good humans in aussie time zone and pk is so dead it goes two ways orcs have shit tonnes vs a party of human with quest daggers or there is like 2-3 people on each side just putting it out there is sucks and any info on how rlb going? on c west

This time of year its always slow in game. Notice how many fewer merchanters there are in moradon?

Why don't you get a human and orc character? Then when orcs have crap tons you could go human and help them out. I've noticed whenever one side is winning by either sheer numbers or better players then the other side always quits and ardream goes dead. What it needs is people to stick it out on the losing side to make things more interesting.

Banned

What ardream need is more players from more time zones!

Quote Originally Posted by lMrNastyl View Post
    What ardream need is more players from more time zones!

thats the one

you hit the point dude

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingHOBO View Post
    What it needs is people to stick it out on the losing side to make things more interesting.

not being racist or nothing

but all u need is turks/cypherians

in cypher theres 50+ orc n human 24/7 so 100 ppl in dcz

they keep on fighting no matter if u run ova em like a train or not.. they keep trying, they use diff hax on u , run up diff mountains.. bring more oto healers.. but its fun ay

p.s sorry if i offended ny1, just saying its a good thing they dnt give up

They NEED to get decent orc clans and priests,if youve noticed, orcs have NO GOOD CLANS AT ALL! Not to mention its a friggin miracle to get a priest in your party, let alone a duffer. I cant walk 10 feet without being parasited 4 times by human duffers, sides are fairly even now, except for the fact that humans have all the good clans,(and all the babashoppers -_-)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Active Ardream clans always tend to play for 2-6 months, a clique is made after the 1st, and as soon as someone in there sells out, chances are the whole clan is going to break up, even if it doesn't, it dies out sooner than later. Then new players join the field and someone with a stiff neck makes a new clan with his buddies for people to follow. A new fun fuss is born to the community and hype makes PK intense and enjoyable. Gets crazier, then suddenly, it dies. Cycle repeats, especially in CWest. Don't worry, it isn't a bad thing, if you think about it, it just gets better and better in the end; but one day, it'll die to six feet under, obviously in a new generational environment. Yeah, I don't know why I had to write that process either, but eh, anyway. The point I'm trying to get through is, make friends and keep them wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    not being racist or nothing

but all u need is turks/cypherians

in cypher theres 50+ orc n human 24/7 so 100 ppl in dcz

they keep on fighting no matter if u run ova em like a train or not.. they keep trying, they use diff hax on u , run up diff mountains.. bring more oto healers.. but its fun ay

p.s sorry if i offended ny1, just saying its a good thing they dnt give up
    its known that most of the players are turks

and C-west is blocked for Turkish IP
    and C-west facing lack of players due to diff time zone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amrooosh View Post
    its known that most of the players are turks

and C-west is blocked for Turkish IP
    and C-west facing lack of players due to diff time zone
    I totally agree with this one!

assassin110490

Quote Originally Posted by shards View Post
    They NEED to get decent orc clans and priests,if youve noticed, orcs have NO GOOD CLANS AT ALL! Not to mention its a friggin miracle to get a priest in your party, let alone a duffer. I cant walk 10 feet without being parasited 4 times by human duffers, sides are fairly even now, except for the fact that humans have all the good clans,(and all the babashoppers -_-)
    well the problem is totally opposite for me all the orcs are baba up and humans nothing and they been running with like at the minimum 2 priests i normally stick it out but starting to get over it coz as soon as we kill there party they all leave and why should i stay fighting a losing battl if they wont

When orcs die they leave

When humans die, they stick to there merches till the seasonal GG clan either NTs or quits/sells up

but +1 to villains all the way baby

totally trying to baba me an ardream rogue.. but prices are sooooo ridiculous

go80! =) exp is easy

assassin110490

i think im going rlb after today total bull shit sit there fighting for ages losing then killed like 3 members of orc party and then they towned and left ardream wtf is that do u have any balls at all?

well not meaning to bitch to anybody but actually babashopping causes these seasonal gg clans.. ppl have the choice to either take a long time farm and get items by trades and stuff or then they can just spend some cash which they end up getting back after they sell.. without babashopping items would be harder to get so ppl wouldnt sell out the items they worked for after each month ;P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast