Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

C-West Ardream

This is a discussion on C-West Ardream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think that c-west should open up to turkish IP as well. Although, it will get populated a lot. There ...
Page: 2

I think that c-west should open up to turkish IP as well. Although, it will get populated a lot. There is already a very nice English player base in the server and just adding some more players would be nice.

Btw, <3 Villians and Memories
    ~LongB

tro moste al ppl quit pk when the die 3time thats sucks

problem is that all the babashoppers stick together lol. havent played there in a while..but i can imagine its the same. il assume the big babashopped clan is on human side so when orcs come to dcz and die once form the glowyness they all leave. then when they leave all the orcs come back and theres only a few noob humans there lol.

server needs to balanced its babashoppers :P, in old days cwest there were actual clan rivals..stable clans thats lasted for year+..not just randomly made clans of people that end every other week.

but yea..having people active at same timezone is a problem also. i remember when i played a few months ago didnt get active until it was like 2am and i went to bed lol.

i goto admit we did rape if i was a orc i would have left also.

imagine 4x mages blading ya 420 each staff with a duffer
    or 4x mages impact + ice comet at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    problem is that all the babashoppers stick together lol. havent played there in a while..but i can imagine its the same. il assume the big babashopped clan is on human side so when orcs come to dcz and die once form the glowyness they all leave. then when they leave all the orcs come back and theres only a few noob humans there lol.

server needs to balanced its babashoppers :P, in old days cwest there were actual clan rivals..stable clans thats lasted for year+..not just randomly made clans of people that end every other week.

but yea..having people active at same timezone is a problem also. i remember when i played a few months ago didnt get active until it was like 2am and i went to bed lol.
    The term babashopper is used wayyy to loosely and your just generalising a group of people. Freinds stick together, and usually if you have a close group of you that play together alot, you will learn each others playstyles + improve your skill, so obviously when it comes to party v party you have significant advantage over the opposing team.

But yes, it does get boring when u rape too hard and nobody wants to fight you, thats why alot of real good dcz clans die/move on.

Banned Senior Member

green papers are killing the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12