C West Ardream any good?

This is a discussion on C West Ardream any good? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How is c west ardream? Is it popular or dead?...
Page: 1

Default C West Ardream any good?

How is c west ardream? Is it popular or dead?

nothing but baba clans with baba gear. semi active. if ur not in 8s 9s and 2/3s your more than likely to get shat on. hope i didnt crush any dreams :/. its turning into ares ardream very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    nothing but baba clans with baba gear. semi active. if ur not in 8s 9s and 2/3s your more than likely to get shat on. hope i didnt crush any dreams :/. its turning into ares ardream very quickly.
    Not what I wanted to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    u never really played ardream so why bother making a reply for him.

Dont listen the guy above me, u can do pretty well with avarage gears, by avarage i mean shard+7s-chitin+7s old rols old emes old skelly belt. If you really suck at pking then thts another case so might as well just baba up the stuff and get in the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post

Dont listen the guy above me, u can do pretty well with avarage gears, by avarage i mean shard+7s-chitin+7s old rols old emes old skelly belt. If you really suck at pking then thts another case so might as well just baba up the stuff and get in the zone.
    Is it active? Or do I need to run around for 10 minutes to find someone? Also any good english clans on either human or orc side?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post

speaking from experience?

i dont know if you think TheBig0ne is my only char, but i started out in ardream. and yes average is full 7s and olds FOR THE AVERAGE PLAYER who doesnt have a thick checkbook to buy them gear, i know this because i pked with 7s and olds(as a rogue) against the noobs in baba gear, and i did better than the majority of those in 7s. most arent me so i wouldnt suggest that to this guy... hell get ate up. not being arrogant, its just the truth. youll do more running from guys who 2 hit you than getting kills, i can assure you of that. the fact that the comment came from someone who has full 11rb chitin is simply hilarious...need i say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinez View Post
    Is it active? Or do I need to run around for 10 minutes to find someone? Also any good english clans on either human or orc side?
    not so sure about the activity, i left when the mass babaing got out of control, but i do know there aren't any good english clans on either side. the ones that were active quit, and the ones that are there are just carried by gear.

Teddy is pretty much on the money. Only thing is that the average geared person in ardream isnt in +7s lol. Most people have chitin/fp +8s and olds now adays.. well besides those randoms who like only show up in ardream once a year in troll armor =D

Little archer Senior Member

80% averagely geared people (from chitin7 to shard8)
    20% massively babashopped people that even outgear those at CZ

that 20% will be enough to kill your fun. they are also the ones that PK the most so expect to find them 24/7 at dcz.

your call

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    80% averagely geared people (from chitin7 to shard8)
    20% massively babashopped people that even outgear those at CZ

that 20% will be enough to kill your fun. they are also the ones that PK the most so expect to find them 24/7 at dcz.

your call
    if i remember you dont play c-west anymore so how the hell do you know what the percentages are? just stop wrecking other people fun for this game -_-

Little archer Senior Member

but i know the server, i played 3 years there after all

I think I will stick euko for now

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Honestly, I wouldn't even recommend dcz... If you have to choose any zone, it would be either cz or RLB, but hell no to dcz.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't even recommend dcz... If you have to choose any zone, it would be either cz or RLB, but hell no to dcz.
    I have a level 44 rogue, I logged in and found duke, and like 3 other bosses then got killed by koxping mages I think I will try euko

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Enjoy it, hopefully it will be a better start for you than USKO ever would (sadly).

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Enjoy it, hopefully it will be a better start for you than USKO ever would (sadly).
    Thanks! I like how everything is so cheap