Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bknight yea..i forgot about him. hmm it was 3 parties at first. at the end it was ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    yea..i forgot about him. hmm it was 3 parties at first. at the end it was rlly just party vs party. both sides had a few small random parties. i was going to stay longer...but my fp got so bad lol. everytime yurii or deciver would start aoeing and blading my comp would freeze

but yes was goodfun, maybe one night ill come pk with you guys on my orc when theres to many human xD
    ah yah ur bad attitude it was pissing me off i couldnt remember who played that char lol, i was on longb like dam i remember this name who is it lol

its really hard to know who the best ardream players are since with even dece gear u can 2 shot any duffed person... i really feel that if u want to be known for ur skills cz is where its at. yes theres plrbly many skilled players in ardream but all it is a ks fest or a tower diving contest.. love playing it wen im bored but honestly no true skill can be shown wen every1 has 3k hp and 1.3-2k ap on rogues which is beast from the the lowest to highest.

Banned Senior Member

Humans:
    Priest: C, BadAttitued? o.o
    Mage: FruDhalen, Sparco, xXKidletXx
    Rogue: BadAssSanta, Gynecologist Archer: Pritstift
    Warrior: MrWermland, CertifiedBadass

Orcs:
    Priest: LongB
    Mage: Yurii, PatC
    Rogue: AKAPAPERSTAXXX or whatever
    Warrior: best warrior in dcz PutOnYourSnuggie, llDuoll is pretty nice aswell
    Last edited by Thardy; 07-07-2011 at 09:01 AM.

double post
    Last edited by Lavie; 07-07-2011 at 09:05 AM.

double post
    Last edited by Lavie; 07-07-2011 at 09:05 AM.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    close plz, useless topic
    I'll allow it as long as the flaming doesn't get out of control.

Do you really have to make topic like this, to make other people to post ur name
    and make ur ego grow up? There are enough topic like this on official forum about ardream. And ppl still post same names - players from GS, villains, AngelsAlive, hostile. Why? because most of you are in those clans.
    There are a lot pf people from random clans i respect and i like pk with and against, and noone posted their names.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    Rogue : AKAPAPERSTAXX
    Mage : Yurii
    Priest : LongB
    Warrior : If GS had a warrior it would prob be here...
    what about add first random clannless warrior to GS, even if he skillless and with crappy items? you will post his name here, because he is in GoonSquad.

I dont wanna start flame, just showing this topic is useless and it should be closed immidiately

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post

what about add first random clannless warrior to GS, even if he skillless and with crappy items? you will post his name here, because he is in GoonSquad.

I dont wanna start flame, just showing this topic is useless and it should be closed immidiately

you honestly have no clue about dcz and GS?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    you honestly have no clue about dcz and GS?
    c-west dcz is gae bb

Little archer Senior Member

Do you really have to make topic like this, to make other people to post ur name
    and make ur ego grow up? There are enough topic like this on official forum about ardream. And ppl still post same names - players from GS, villains, AngelsAlive, hostile. Why? because most of you are in those clans.
    There are a lot pf people from random clans i respect and i like pk with and against, and noone posted their names.

disregard my post in the first page... we got some of the noobs here now

let the arguing begin!

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

And ppl still post same names - players from GS, villains, AngelsAlive, hostile. Why? because most of you are in those clans.
    So post their names. Ever wonder why people post the same names? because those players are GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    its really hard to know who the best ardream players are since with even dece gear u can 2 shot any duffed person... i really feel that if u want to be known for ur skills cz is where its at. yes theres plrbly many skilled players in ardream but all it is a ks fest or a tower diving contest.. love playing it wen im bored but honestly no true skill can be shown wen every1 has 3k hp and 1.3-2k ap on rogues which is beast from the the lowest to highest.
    i wud have to disagree, in cz everyone pks with party healers/subsiders/party cures so priests cant show if they have skills its really easy to play a 70+ priest and do good against alot of people compared to an ard priest. Mage partys are extremely easy to be considered "good" in cz all they do is nova and run i would post razors flow chart but idk where it is, and yah cz pk is way easier than ard pk, and 1 priest in cz can take a full party him themselves where as in ard if your in a small party with 1 priest against a full party its actually a challenge

was kinda meant to be a joke...? but using common sense if you look at how GS pk's together you will notice even their noobiest clan members ith crap gear can show some real skill and potential. and as it turns out best ardream warrior is in there clan i forgot about him.

some poeple missing point of topic...yea title is best of ardream but its also just a place for people to discuss ardream. there is a lvl of respect amongst skilled players in ardream..and we like to communicate with each other.

+1 to prod everytime we both playing at same time we are on opposite nation, we need to pk bruh D:
    Last edited by bknight; 07-07-2011 at 02:00 PM.

The king. Senior Member

if i were playing i would have been the best

MakeYouSweat

Sorry but he is right... There are many people who are really good, but you dont write them coz you write your friends...

For example nightflyer, ye he have some nice daggers, but he is still good in pk and support. IamCapitan4Ever is also a good buffer, just doesnt have as crazy items as most of the human priests... And the list go on and on...

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM