Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's pretty sexy isn't it...
Page: 9

It's pretty sexy isn't it

@ Thing : You may have become one of the top dcz people in 4 months, but I doubt you had just started playing. You had practice somewhere else I assume. Everyone sucks when they first start playing. Unless you're some sort of deity :O

C-West is my first server

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    C-West is my first server
    imo you are items>skill

Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    imo you are items>skill
    You don't know my items.
    So imo your o sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Dude, who cares about 6 years etc. of playing - doesn't mean crap.
    I became one of top 3 all around dcz priests within 4 months of playing

And yes I'm restraining myself

Due to lack of.

The best of this server's dcz skill came early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Due to lack of.
    lol that made me laugh for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    imo you are items>skill
    who are u btw? im not trying to sound like a smartass, but seems like you've played ard so just wondering who this is

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol that made me laugh for some reason

who are u btw? im not trying to sound like a smartass, but seems like you've played ard so just wondering who this is

He's my aga MyVagHurts I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    no thats my nizzzle Jdizzle.

and i agree....i think most ardream skill was more towards the first year or so of the server..maybe even year 2.

after i quit i came back year later..and people were just obsessed with getting np lol....there was 0 respect or fun in ardream at all. and stll hard to find nice fights where people dont town or run away..

...dam this topic rlly took off xD

and will someone give Thing something to do, holy fuck i think he posted 10 times in 2 pages xD

@ deciever. Pelos muted me for 3 weeks on official forums because of this topic LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    no thats my nizzzle Jdizzle.

and i agree....i think most ardream skill was more towards the first year or so of the server..maybe even year 2.

after i quit i came back year later..and people were just obsessed with getting np lol....there was 0 respect or fun in ardream at all. and stll hard to find nice fights where people dont town or run away..

...dam this topic rlly took off xD

and will someone give Thing something to do, holy fuck i think he posted 10 times in 2 pages xD

@ deciever. Pelos muted me for 3 weeks on official forums because of this topic LOL.

There are still skilled people here. Just not as many I guess. My roommate played on Cwest for the first 2 years before he came to Manes with us, but since he's been back he's never said anything has changed skill-wise. He's just said the majority or ardreamers have always sucked.

There are still skilled people here. Just not as many I guess. My roommate played on Cwest for the first 2 years before he came to Manes with us, but since he's been back he's never said anything has changed skill-wise. He's just said the majority or ardreamers have always sucked.
    im from manes originally old days of manes was awesome for ardream PK. it kinda died when girakon came out, and then when cwest came out i left xD. and nah if you remember how ardream used to be in beginning of ardream you woulda been amazed...there was actually like respect amongst other players...you could actually vs someone and there might be 10 people around you and no one would atk...jsut lots of shit like that

now its NP NP NOM NOM NOM NP NP..skill or respect doesnt come into play at all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    im from manes originally old days of manes was awesome for ardream PK. it kinda died when girakon came out, and then when cwest came out i left xD. and nah if you remember how ardream used to be in beginning of ardream you woulda been amazed...there was actually like respect amongst other players...you could actually vs someone and there might be 10 people around you and no one would atk...jsut lots of shit like that

now its NP NP NOM NOM NOM NP NP..skill or respect doesnt come into play at all lol.

That kinda translates to all zones/servers though. The last 2 years I was on Manes the respect lvl in cz went way down. Regardless, I'm more of a no-mercy type player. If your from the opposing nation in a pk zone, I'm gonna try to kill you. Vs's can go to the arena where they can bitch about which skills to use and not to use and actually understand each other.

And by no-mercy, I mean within reasonable bounds. I'll try not to completely overwhelm someone if I can. If you try to handicap yourself some, the opposing nation will stay longer that way :P

almost 1 page and all flame lol:P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

dat is me :P

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10