Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza get some more frs, hes nt tht great tbh. Apart from attackin, when it comes to ...
Page: 12

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    get some more frs, hes nt tht great tbh. Apart from attackin, when it comes to tp and saving ppls ass he kinda fails at it and shuld thank jd for tht
    I know... This is why I never considered him as a good mage coz all he can do is attack parasited targets with his crazy gear ^^

Nice hour or so of pk. Up like..2k or something..idk. I was townbuffing and running the duffer most of the time. Then switched to running the buffer when the humans got more duffers. GS/BC parties rock. xP

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    Nice hour or so of pk. Up like..2k or something..idk. I was townbuffing and running the duffer most of the time. Then switched to running the buffer when the humans got more duffers. GS/BC parties rock. xP
    vigilantes clan own every1 no chance again them

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    The best of this server's dcz skill came early on.

wow... the 1st time ive agreed with thing on a dcz topic

+1...

SumDumHo>SumYungHo>vlad>thing
    bbbbbb

lololol ur bad timmy!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

gg guys attack us and duff us when the hacker is after us, i guess u gotta make nps somehow...

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    gg guys attack us and duff us when the hacker is after us, i guess u gotta make nps somehow...

Nah but seriously, ardream started to be boring... Because of hackers you cant pk, and all the newbs are quiting because they have no chance against them, and only the strong babas stay... Thats gea... Where is the freakign sherif shit?

I guess phrases like "All these k0xpers" and "too many k0xpers" refers to the only 3 orc ones and 2 human ones I ever see. Unless the Euro timezone is wayyyy worse.

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    I guess phrases like "All these k0xpers" and "too many k0xpers" refers to the only 3 orc ones and 2 human ones I ever see. Unless the Euro timezone is wayyyy worse.
    Go to official forum and see... There are now like 5 or more on orc side, and 2-3 on human side...

And with their activness and the amount of players in ardream generaly, its very annoying and destroying ardream... And im orc and saying that... Donnu what humans would say, when some orcs even party with them >_>

kidlet relies on parasite and his 2 hits

hey villains members next when u see a priest healin/buffin and malicin at the same time and runnin across hills its called kxper and prty with them is called being noops so ye just wanted to give some heads up idk maybe ud wanna say " hey we didnt knw he was kxper".

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    hey villains members next when u see a priest healin/buffin and malicin at the same time and runnin across hills its called kxper and prty with them is called being noops so ye just wanted to give some heads up idk maybe ud wanna say " hey we didnt knw he was kxper".
    No way thats just legit pro skills, you should know by now they dont pk w/o 2-4 priests come on pale!

mm good pk tonight

ps. shanks my comp crashed and im getting apr bug can get back on.ill be on tomorrow night

eh... might as well

Mage: B00000000M
    Priest: LongB

I think that's good enough for a list

Quote Originally Posted by LBHO View Post
    eh... might as well

Mage: B00000000M
    Priest: LongB

I think that's good enough for a list

I coulda made a better list with my arms, legs and dick tied behind my back. :P

On a side note, there was a B0000000M on manes that was a paper bp. He was fun to kill. Didnt matter how many times you killed him either, he'd still think he was the sh\t. xD

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM