Page 16 of 97 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lolol thardy u realize i have pretty much all these guys on msn and we smack talk for funzies...
Page: 16

lolol thardy u realize i have pretty much all these guys on msn and we smack talk for funzies

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    "LOOOOL we made 1.2k NPs in 5 mins, everyone suck except us"
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    i liked the 1.2k nps we made in 5 minutes before bdw. Straight pain train.
    Learn to read before quoting a statement that I MADE. I do not mind you posting your opinion about this topic, however, if you are going to quote a statement I made, please quote it properly.

Personally, its reasons like this why I do not like you guys who, "do not ego" because although you may not ego in what happens in ko, you guys act like your better than us because act like you don't ego as much as we do (and of course, the best is when you guys do ego about what happens in ko). Most of us are friends and just ego because its our way of joking around. Were all having fun.

Go to officials if you do not enjoy this, read the countless posts of quoting emoticon and posting more emoticons. Read the countless posts of "Webos", "u gae", and "i love burritos LOLOLOLOL", there is your flame free environment.

Wow, ego about not ego-ing, that's a new one

Banned Senior Member

Learn to read before quoting a statement that I MADE. I do not mind you posting your opinion about this topic, however, if you are going to quote a statement I made, please quote it properly.

Personally, its reasons like this why I do not like you guys who, "do not ego" because although you may not ego in what happens in ko, you guys act like your better than us because act like you don't ego as much as we do (and of course, the best is when you guys do ego about what happens in ko). Most of us are friends and just ego because its our way of joking around. Were all having fun.

Go to officials if you do not enjoy this, read the countless posts of quoting emoticon and posting more emoticons. Read the countless posts of "Webos", "u gae", and "i love burritos LOLOLOLOL", there is your flame free environment.
    Hmm... weird i don't see i quoted what you said in my post, must be changed by some Mod...
    Ego like me?, pfft, i just said show some respect and i'm damn right that no one shows even som respect, i don't even know what you wanted to say with that, i hope you know who iam ingame or whatever, i've never even once tried to ego boost. that i think im better than anyone? wow, you clearly don't know who iam.
    you better get to know the person before you accuse anyone for being something they aren't, makes me kinda mad that you would say that.

well, i clearly didn't see the fun part in it, i'm sorry to everyone that was involved.

I'm banned from official so I can't spam there

" " <- quotation marks

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    " " <- quotation marks
    ^ quoting...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

thardy what u talkin about, from what i see all these posts aren't really serious... there's no "real" ego in them, except a few posts which u just ignore.

P.S. tommy ur not even close to being good after u left us high and dry in RLB when we FUCKING NEEDED U! they were like 2 parties with 5+ priests or so. so no meow for u!

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    thardy what u talkin about, from what i see all these posts aren't really serious... there's no "real" ego in them, except a few posts which u just ignore.

P.S. tommy ur not even close to being good after u left us high and dry in RLB when we FUCKING NEEDED U! they were like 2 parties with 5+ priests or so. so no meow for u!

AND YOU! should make a new topic, you already got an exc shard9

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    i just said show some respect and i'm damn right that no one shows even som respect
    Next time you want to talk about showing respect, make sure you show respect, and actually properly QUOTE someone. Don't change their words to make them look like assholes and you look like the angel.

@Thing

you know exactly what i mean.

i iz the best okz?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    i iz the best okz?
    agreed

Exael -> best dcz priest

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Exael -> best dcz priest
    you get funnier with the day

ardream is srs bsns.

Next time you want to talk about showing respect, make sure you show respect, and actually properly QUOTE someone. Don't change their words to make them look like assholes and you look like the angel.

@Thing

you know exactly what i mean.
    ...what?

im confused

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1