Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think he meant NT... and when i say think i mean i know and when i say i know ...
Page: 26

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i think he meant NT... and when i say think i mean i know and when i say i know i mean it's obvious, and when i say it's obvious i mean come on it's simple math.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i think he meant NT... and when i say think i mean i know and when i say i know i mean it's obvious, and when i say it's obvious i mean come on it's simple math.

Why you such a smart arse all the time bro?

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why you such a smart arse all the time bro?
    simple maths brow, u should know

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOYIxisAez0]‪Teacher (Granny Fight) Gets Punched In The Face By Mom/Mum [HQ/HD] {very funny and not fake}‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

simple maths that shit peng

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    First off your statement is completly wrong cause i can almost gurantee theres more peruvians on orc side, secondly wtf does a NCS do for u in pk?
    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    yeh thats right boys simple math

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

the same good players have alwys been in ardream...its just a matter of which ones have the balls to NT and even out the pk. when i first came back..i would have loved to play human cause all my friends were there. but me and rock went orc cause they were all hopeless and getting owned lol.

now its the opposite all good players on orc side..and humans are becoming more and more fail. hostile, villains, and aa are the only good human clans left and none of them are really that active...and when i do see some of them on they have no balls...we will fight them extremely outnumbered but once they get owned they just leave. its no fun for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    someone thinks a bit too highly of themselves
    someone gets butthurt over a joke i see

wat have u done ? oh....... nothing.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    now its the opposite all good players on orc side..and humans are becoming more and more fail. hostile, villains, and aa are the only good human clans left and none of them are really that active...and when i do see some of them on they have no balls...we will fight them extremely outnumbered but once they get owned they just leave. its no fun for anyone.
    I've never been in a Hostile party that has done that and aren't you guys scrolled like all the time? while Hostile scroll like once a week (max).
    I'm almost only pking with Hostile and we are doing our best unscrolled, never leave cause that we get owned a few times, always stick around to end the fight in a bad or good way.

but this is only when i PK with Hostile, but when i PK with HoTHuMans/randoms they leave after the scrolls are done or that they die a few times and get mad at the priests...

well...im more of talking at night i geuss when i pk and its maybe 1-2 hostile and what not. but a full hostile party itself like right now is crazy i think we are doing pretty good considering have our party is 100% random and half unbuffed XD but all in all...i think a full hostile party would beat any other ardeam clan in vs. good teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    well...im more of talking at night i geuss when i pk and its maybe 1-2 hostile and what not. but a full hostile party itself like right now is crazy i think we are doing pretty good considering have our party is 100% random and half unbuffed XD but all in all...i think a full hostile party would beat any other ardeam clan in vs. good teamwork.
    bruh, you made us look like npters 5mins ago :/

iGold

When I was at ardream, Respect clan was the beast clan in ardream , no one was can pwn us.
    I rememeber Hostile they towned when they show repect clan coming, or get a tp every sec or just run like sparco.
    Maybe at now Hostile is the beast clan in ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by iGold View Post
    When I was at ardream, Respect clan was the beast clan in ardream , no one was can pwn us.
    I rememeber Hostile they towned when they show repect clan coming, or get a tp every sec or just run like sparco.
    all i got to say to this is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i hope i made my point

Quote Originally Posted by iGold View Post
    Hahahaha.

Remember that time you guys had a full 8 man party, scrolled with 4 priests, and we rolled you with 5 unbuffed guys? Yeah? Yeah. Respect was possibly the worst clan in DCZ. The only way Respect made NP was camping inside human towers, killing 2 hits - you guys defined useless scrubs.

lol respect was always fail.

sorry beer XD i was so bored and by time i relogged everyone had quit i didnt want to waste scroll. figured id see how long it take you guys to kill me haha, with cherry minoring me we lasted alot longer

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM