Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza we were rapin like mofoz till u guyz had 3 duffers nd pls dont town when ...
Page: 33

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    we were rapin like mofoz till u guyz had 3 duffers nd pls dont town when we start to chase u Look at yurii and junglelady and have some courage :P
    sorry bro can't teach the old dog new tricks.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

heard that lDUBSTEPl guy was like the shit sorta

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

we were rapin like mofoz till u guyz had 3 duffers nd pls dont town when we start to chase u Look at yurii and junglelady and have some courage :P
    i came in when you had 1k np and when you were at 1.4k i had 2k , and we never had more than 2 duffers in our party and you guys couldn't kill zwitter without a shield or armor (or accessories). and you guys were buffed or scrolled, while we were not until the last 15 minutes

(if you include that imafailprieststyl a duffer, only good duffer we had was evangeline and you guys still got raped when you had siuduffer and sumyungho ) about my town, all mages town when they're fully duffed and 5 people are after them fully duffed. you just don't notice them when they're on you side, and for everyone else, Villains are back!

and about towning you run/town more than me so bb pale!
    Last edited by keys; 07-22-2011 at 06:23 AM.

SumYungHo Senior Member

just curious, marcus(greatness has been playin my char lately) is that y my name isnt here bro?

lmao

SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO
    SUMYUNGHO BEST BRO

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    i came in when you had 1k np and when you were at 1.4k i had 2k , and we never had more than 2 duffers in our party and you guys couldn't kill zwitter without a shield or armor (or accessories). and you guys were buffed or scrolled, while we were not until the last 15 minutes

(if you include that imafailprieststyl a duffer, only good duffer we had was evangeline and you guys still got raped when you had siuduffer and sumyungho ) about my town, all mages town when they're fully duffed and 5 people are after them fully duffed. you just don't notice them when they're on you side, and for everyone else, Villains are back!

That priest, eurgh. Duffs wear off before you get a cure haha.

Is Zwit playing human side?!

sparco you missed novatown

I never town unless i'm trolling solo, but i always TRY to rambo errone.\

@ Sparco i'm not going human but if there is a full party of orcs and like 3 human.... well i need to do some GG no sheild, no accessories, troll armour pking

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm villains come back pl0x, i need pk at night and i dont feel like transfering gear to human char XD

u guyz had warbeast tempatee and eva at the end lol, was like torment-cure-para-malice-clear mana .....then torment again . We had marcus till like last 5 mins of pk then added tht random priest. But orc malees r pretty dumb to not attack zwiiter.

Props to dubstep as well, his timing on cure is pretty decent.

u guyz had warbeast tempatee and eva at the end lol, was like torment-cure-para-malice-clear mana .....then torment again . We had marcus till like last 5 mins of pk then added tht random priest. But orc malees r pretty dumb to not attack zwiiter.

Props to dubstep as well, his timing on cure is pretty decent.
    never had those 3 priests at the same time, pretty sure warbeast left before evangeline came :P

1 Sugar = 10 human priests.

gg.

never had those 3 priests at the same time, pretty sure warbeast left before evangeline came :P
    Your just lucky im at work all day today ^_^

and you guys are lucky i have 4 or les fps :O

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    and you guys are lucky i have 4 or les fps :O
    Did you see your ally clan? There pretty pro

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    I was illustrating how terrible the humans are. I shoulda died way more than I did. My gear is terrible.
    most people have pk'd with bad gear and have worked their way up.

welcome to MMORPG's.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM