Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You haventeven witness me n ninsu doin our thang...
Page: 34

You haventeven witness me n ninsu doin our thang

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    and you guys are lucky i have 4 or les fps :O
    reminds me of the days i kept qqing that i had 4 fps, sucks so badly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    most people have pk'd with bad gear and have worked their way up.

welcome to MMORPG's.

We'll you're 6 years late, but thanks i guess. :|

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    reminds me of the days i kept qqing that i had 4 fps, sucks so badly lol.
    Did u see my sex factor?

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    Did you see your ally clan? There pretty pro

lol i didnt see yet but i heard .

mush yea..its so awful..the only time i dont lag is when we arent fighting XD sucks to lag on priest cause everything depends on split seconds decisions..and everything i do is 5 seconds late.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    mush yea..its so awful..the only time i dont lag is when we arent fighting XD sucks to lag on priest cause everything depends on split seconds decisions..and everything i do is 5 seconds late.
    Play mage... TP at 100% and by the time it comes through, they're at like 10% and they think you're decent, lag has it's uses!

Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Play mage... TP at 100% and by the time it comes through, they're at like 10% and they think you're decent, lag has it's uses!
    xD that genius

i know ninsu isnt going to be active but i hope jack is humans could use a good priest..and i dont feel liek transfering gear cause orcs leave when i do that XD

I think hes really starting to like dcz so we'll see what happens, but yeah ive been loving the pk atm, cant wait for torment, only 1 more level should totally change the way im playing, should be fun!
    Last edited by Lavie; 07-23-2011 at 01:56 PM.

K well, I haven't asked this yet but it's bugging the hell out of me. WHY do all these duffers have a macro for "TORMENT DOWN"? Do they want a fucking cookie for it? Just do it and move on. It's not like me seeing it in chat is gonna make me appreciate it any more than usual. Do it, parasite someone, F11 them and rinse/repeat. I just dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    K well, I haven't asked this yet but it's bugging the hell out of me. WHY do all these duffers have a macro for "TORMENT DOWN"? Do they want a fucking cookie for it? Just do it and move on. It's not like me seeing it in chat is gonna make me appreciate it any more than usual. Do it, parasite someone, F11 them and rinse/repeat. I just dont get it.
    u seem mad bro... what's the problem with calling torment? i also call it so people know it was dropped, don't see why ur all mad about it. can't hurt can it?

It makes everything else you do slower. The time you spend on the macro you could have cured/healed/duffed someone. Not to mention the fact that it doesn't say "where" the torment is down, and if you're close enough to where it was dropped, you'll see the purple clouds for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    It makes everything else you do slower. The time you spend on the macro you could have cured/healed/duffed someone. Not to mention the fact that it doesn't say "where" the torment is down, and if you're close enough to where it was dropped, you'll see the purple clouds for yourself.
    macro does not slow me down at all, next excuse pl0x. anyways i guess its kinda more for random parties that don't know that purple cloud = duff and saying it helps them.

Excuse? I don't care if you do it or not. If you want to waste your time with it feel free.

Not mad...it just drives me crazy. Slight difference. When I'm on the duffer, any idiot can tell I'm duffing/healing/curing. I don't have to macro for them to know it. You can tell when someone in your party isnt doing their job. It's not like they macro "SRY I FVCKED UP 5000 times in a row". You just know. The same way you should know what your priests are up to without them having to tell you.

It's just the strangest phenomenon I've ever seen in pk. And I've seen some strange shit go down. Turks never did this and they got along fine.

(F11 is pretty pointless too imo but I get belittled every time I say so. I just roll with it and F11 anyway >.> )

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM