Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lavie led the train party a few nights ago against the 3-4 full parties of orcs.. It was like what, ...
Page: 49

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

Lavie led the train party a few nights ago against the 3-4 full parties of orcs.. It was like what, 5v25? Lmao that was a good night, well worth staying up til 4:30am.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol ard is for mages who have 30+ dd and can full hp beat a rouge bb

aka in ard mages >sins in vsing
    sins>warriors

Rlb imo is the most even zone, rouges vs warriors is going to be split just who ever is better at their class will win, priests can actually support a full party by themselves dont need other priest which is what makes ard boring for at least us cuz humans usually have a shit ton of priests, bps can actually do something in rlb aswell since they dont have to go paper and if they do they'll have much better/more tanking stats as for mages they still get a nova and they'll still blade hard so yah rlb imo is the most even zone
    VS's prove nothing in knight online it's all about the pk.
    Mages aren't aywhere near over powered in dcz considering a half decent sin can out minor a 350-400 blade spam.
    In RLB mages get worse in comparison nova is like the same as the 45 aoe is in dcz.
    In comparison sins spike for like 750 harder and have scaled skin archers have ice/light shot which has some bullshit rates, warriors hit like a mac truck and can tank like a bawssss and priests get party heals and can tank even harder than what they could in dcz.
    In short mages get ripped off soo hard and all other classes become more fun in rlb but this doesn't mean i won't play mage in RLB again

Quote Originally Posted by hoop View Post
    Lavie led the train party a few nights ago against the 3-4 full parties of orcs.. It was like what, 5v25? Lmao that was a good night, well worth staying up til 4:30am.
    Keep the train rollin, keep the train rollin

Yeah that was funny as pk!

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol ard is for mages who have 30+ dd and can full hp beat a rouge bb

aka in ard mages >sins in vsing
    sins>warriors

Rlb imo is the most even zone, rouges vs warriors is going to be split just who ever is better at their class will win, priests can actually support a full party by themselves dont need other priest which is what makes ard boring for at least us cuz humans usually have a shit ton of priests, bps can actually do something in rlb aswell since they dont have to go paper and if they do they'll have much better/more tanking stats as for mages they still get a nova and they'll still blade hard so yah rlb imo is the most even zone
    But nobody cares about vs'ing lol... Every class is equally useful if coupled with the right other classes in DCZ and best of all, you can actually roll quite happily with a few sins and no priest. Chance of that in RLB? Not unless the other party has a 100% fail priest or no priest.

In regards to party pk, mages are almost completely pointless in RLB without DS. RLB is just one step away from CZ with all the faggotry priests - you only have to watch PFB/Nef when they step out of base with 3 priests.... it's just dull lol.

+1 on the zwitty though.

Bahahaha or the night were we baited the group around ardream round and round turning around every 1 minute and 1 shotting the duff

Thats how we co-ordinate business, il be pullin another 4am mission tonite rofllllll

Farrkkkk wish I could join ya I only have my shitty laptop, no mouse or headset, and a lagfest. When I get home we are goin on 4am mish's again

ehh i think mages do pretty good in rlb. me on my dcz char and 2x pfb mages unscrolled were raping party of humans in rlb with 2 priest, 2 warrior and rogue lol.. they had buff. and pretty good gear from the shine i saw.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter;2897155[SIZE=3
    ]VS's prove nothing in knight online it's all about the pk.
    Mages aren't aywhere near over powered in dcz considering a half decent sin can out minor a 350-400 blade spam.[/SIZE]
    So what if a half decent sin can out minor a blade spam? You just said its about the pk, which means youll have a party to help you kill your target.. not to mention any half decent mage with 30+ DD can out pot a rogue while spamming their tp button

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    well no prod. if enemy has 2 priests it'll be hard to do it urself as the only priest in the party.
    it will be hard but not impossible, i used to pk as our only priest in rlb at all times, when it was just mea s the priest vs sizzlin and remi on the opposite side. Im used to being the only priest i can pull it off in ardream as well, im just saying that in rlb its a bit easier with having party heals and a massive and warriors actually be able to solo the gg priests

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    So what if a half decent sin can out minor a blade spam? You just said its about the pk, which means youll have a party to help you kill your target.. not to mention any half decent mage with 30+ DD can out pot a rogue while spamming their tp button
    lol this ^, i dont get y u wud say vsing doesnt matter than bring up the fact that rouges can out minor ur damage lol

mages only do good in rlb with a GG rogue at his side and a trusty DS/Cane combo to throw on.

Ive done both..... full HP.. no MP DS wielding tank.... lots of tankage but still need that rogue.

log in the BEST geared Human RLB mage and still cant tank what I could with the cheap ass HP/DS build... but do great damage....

in short..... DS mage is only mage worth a fuck in RLB. Warriors/Rogues are overpowered. Mages get ripped, no skills past 60, except Blind and some passive ac skill that all classes get. Warriors get more HP per point then a mage does on build... Rogues get cure/litefoot... Mages get a big ass sign that says KILL ME!.

nabs.

agreed mages are underpowered in rlb but its still very nice to have at least 1 for support, + icing/stunning people for your pt is pretty nice :P. they should add a staff skill in between the dmg of the 42/72 skill imo to make it more balanced

seriously all of ya need to move to RLB is fucking dead

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    seriously all of ya need to move to RLB is fucking dead
    We go to RLB anyways when there's no pk in ardream :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1