Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TwoShanks its funny when they complain that they can't beat warriors and rouges in vs. marry me ...
Page: 52

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    its funny when they complain that they can't beat warriors and rouges in vs.
    marry me pls

someone sell me a 69 preist in cr D:

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    @sparco

Fark u nab you got so fking lucky and you know it. U were probably in skype with blood lile 3 2 1 ok he's taking a bite SPIKE!!!

@thing

U mad? You know I'm right regardless of my termonology.

@draven

I know a mage who was using a glacier erenion 7 and old shios, and if he called a target out on vent who he was gonna slow, he would get slowed. Nonetheless, people tend to forget mages aren't a class made to vs or be the main damage output of the party, and its funny when they complain that they can't beat warriors and rouges in vs.
    I guarantee you using a GE7 and old shios he's slowing 3 out of 10 or spamming the fuck out of comet/solid... in which case he's got less time to throw tps for support. Give any mage a small window to spam ice skills on someone without having to support a target and I guarantee you he's gonna get slowed. The morale of the story is.. the better the ap/rings... the less he's got to spam the skills for slowing/stunning. Dont understand what ur side of the argument is here. lol Anyone thats played with me or Brew knows... we SUPPORT and yet are fucking aggressive. The only time a mage is the main damage of a party is in BF.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-rOls8YA&feature=BFa&list=SP505BA1F19CCEF7C2&index= 2]‪Darth Vader vs Hitler. Epic Rap Battles of History 2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

nuff said

lololsolsos donny never argues, hes so adorable when hes mad!

all honesty if you want the best stun rate,ice rate, leg cut rate......you have to be a COMPLETE RANDOM NOOOB. i swear the best mages/warriors in ardream wont land a single stun/slow/leg cut on me. but 1 random noob in troll armor will land those skills 100%...lol kinda anoying.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post

all honesty if you want the best stun rate,ice rate, leg cut rate......you have to be a COMPLETE RANDOM NOOOB. i swear the best mages/warriors in ardream wont land a single stun/slow/leg cut on me. but 1 random noob in troll armor will land those skills 100%...lol kinda anoying.

LOL ++++++++1. The art of being random, truly is worth it.

Sooo... going to RLB where there's no hackers, good call guys. ;D

u mad? im not mad ..... i just like to argue with that skankzzzzzz nab.. its all we've ever done.

+1 to the randoms... lol

Ya kno, come to think of it, the funniest part is that with your lag, you don't even realize that random mage/warrior slowed/stunned you until about 5 mintues later

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Sooo... going to RLB where there's no hackers, good call guys. ;D
    yh just saw all gae dcz hackers there today who were in rlb aswell

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    The morale of the story is.. the better the ap/rings... the less he's got to spam the skills for slowing/stunning. Dont understand what ur side of the argument is here. lol .
    what im trying to say even with +7 and olds, he was still able to support and slow targets like a boss. maybe with +3 shios and a +9 oasis he would slow more, but he does just fine with support and slowing with the +7 and olds.

basically giving mages less room to complain.

you guys both missing moral of story. jsut came from war there was random ass mage with prob olds and +7 staff his name was prob like Lord0fxxMageforD00mPrO nd the dude was slowing me 100% lol.

who is leader of GoonSquad, is it THING?

whoever is leader plz pm me
    Last edited by Draven; 08-01-2011 at 12:52 AM.

banning plp for someone elses problems, jeez

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    message to GoonSquad members.

i have a little noob friend that had his gear taken by a GS character named Joe..

will start banning ur members if not dealt with.

serious.
    lol u act as if we have control over what he does, so if banning GS members over some 1 in there clan hacking then i would say thats admin abuse. ANYHOW idk what happened havent seen joe in a few days what did he take and from who?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM