Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thing If you need to ask me if I'm flaming myself then something is wrong with your ...
Page: 75

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    If you need to ask me if I'm flaming myself then something is wrong with your brain.

Off topic, Musht, I can't believe they want Bert and Ernie to marry.
    That's so wrong
    apparantly you need to read that again im asking if your flaming villains or the other people you listed on that post

edit: and yea pk was very good AA is afraid to step foot in ardream now it seems

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    apparantly you need to read that again im asking if your flaming villains or the other people you listed on that post

edit: and yea pk was very good AA is afraid to step foot in ardream now it seems
    i dont blame them lol, i wudnt even be suprised if thy nt as well xD let the orc orgy begin

P.S LEAVE BERT AND ERNIE ALONE.

headak

potsniff wtf

LOL danny.....you switch to human side for 1 week adn switch back to roc cause it was to hard for you lol.....we arnt afraid.....ppl are just busy there's a difference :P....stop hating start loving!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    LOL danny.....you switch to human side for 1 week adn switch back to roc cause it was to hard for you lol.....we arnt afraid.....ppl are just busy there's a difference :P....stop hating start loving!
    to hard lmao? so you saying your clan is easy cuz last i remembered we were rapin ur clan daily, and next time try not to talk in ally chat when my char is still human complaining about babashoppers on orc side when ur in full +3's lmao hypocrite much. how bout u teach laurence how to party pk on a sin cuz nigga sucks even though you know u defend him cuz hes ur rl friend and get priests that actually know what they're doing and maybe you'll be able to compete with other clans instead of just complaining about gear in ally chat.

Pk wasnt hard it was exactly the same lol, i nt'd back cause my friends i originally ntd with quit, so the rest of my friends are on orc side pk being hard is just a joke both sides is easy to pk on. I just cant stand pking with tards that cant follow duffs, and dont even get me started on those guys you call a priest cause there just a complete joke

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

wtb torment <3

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    to hard lmao? so you saying your clan is easy cuz last i remembered we were rapin ur clan daily, and next time try not to talk in ally chat when my char is still human complaining about babashoppers on orc side when ur in full +3's lmao hypocrite much. how bout u teach laurence how to party pk on a sin cuz nigga sucks even though you know u defend him cuz hes ur rl friend and get priests that actually know what they're doing and maybe you'll be able to compete with other clans instead of just complaining about gear in ally chat.
    LOL sure bro ....everyone here knows that i always say iam a babashopper....i know iam baba so iam not a hypocrite...its those on orc side who dont think there baba.....but they really are....lol.idiot....btw your a horrible priest lol.....u think your good but your horrible...Beer is a way better priest than you! lol
    Last edited by BigdaddyP; 08-16-2011 at 11:34 PM.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

u think your good but your horrible...Beer is a way better priest than you! lol
    this lol

10 chars

pk sucks cause everyone is afraid to pk without full 5 man party or more.and the NT to orc side that just happened..idk if people trying to say its a good thing..bit pretty sure its no different form before.

Honestly iNinsu is the worst priest, followed by prodigy and jak like seriously...

LOL sure bro ....everyone here knows that i always say iam a babashopper....i know iam baba so iam not a hypocrite...its those on orc side who dont think there baba.....but they really are....lol.idiot....btw your a horrible priest lol.....u think your good but your horrible...Beer is a way better priest than you! lol
    lmao sounds like someone is mad he forgot he had an ally that was reading him talking shit, and lol @ beer being a better priest than anyone, i unlike alot of people on this forum dont need recognition as a priest because i already know what the people i pk with think of me as a priest. Beer is shit aa is shit and your shit sorry but its the truth hate me or love me we all know how pk goes when we fight each other and go rage some more, thats y u shut the fuck up and just agreed with everything deceiver said when he was tlking to u in vent lmao

ive pked with C once, i thought he was good priest, better than me prob.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lmao sounds like someone is mad he forgot he had an ally that was reading him talking shit, and lol @ beer being a better priest than anyone, i unlike alot of people on this forum dont need recognition as a priest because i already know what the people i pk with think of me as a priest. Beer is shit aa is shit and your shit sorry but its the truth hate me or love me we all know how pk goes when we fight each other and go rage some more, thats y u shut the fuck up and just agreed with everything deceiver said when he was tlking to u in vent lmao
    all i can do is laugh...iam out....sure thing prodigy your so gg .

all i can do is laugh...iam out....sure thing prodigy your so gg .
    lol thats what i thought.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM