Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zenemiG You did say you don't baba, nothing to do with skill which is what prodigy is ...
Page: 79

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    You did say you don't baba, nothing to do with skill which is what prodigy is arguing. And you having skill is also arguable but we won't go there lol

About thardy, why wouldn't he overprice his items to make a bit of money? You usually low ball people and now there's something you can't, you call him a fool. Ok bro nice one!
    lol no point in arguing with him even if he knows hes wrong hes to stubborn to admit it and remember

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I'm not mad, because it's pretty much a fact that people under-rate me
    dont under-rate him blot or he'll go emo again

You did say you don't baba, nothing to do with skill which is what prodigy is arguing. And you having skill is also arguable but we won't go there lol

About thardy, why wouldn't he overprice his items to make a bit of money? You usually low ball people and now there's something you can't, you call him a fool. Ok bro nice one!
    Too bad Prodigy butted in to an argument about skill (and gear), so whether or not he brings it up I can bring it up as long as it pertains to the subject, which it does.

And about thardy, I appreciate the compliment. I hope I can provide more nice ones for you in the future.

Thank you Prodigy for proving my point, you think it's making me emo? Lol, you're just helping me out bro.

Banned Senior Member

It's called over exaggeration to prove a point. The point being I'm not all baba no skill.
    Now, thardy is a fool who is trying to overprice his items, you can't make a clear argument for your life, and nobody cares about
    Thing we all know you're a cheap ass jew who is just trying to be an dick and make money on everyone, so just shut the fuck up...
    just cause i won't sell you them you don't have to go and cry that i'm trying to overprice my items...

fucking grow up man.

Btw: Prodigy <3

Did I bring up the topic of you and your chit 9's? No, Prodigy did.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

bring it to vent fellas i wanna hear

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    C is a real good priest, every time we pked against him always heals/db right plp and the best part is all pics i ever seen of any pk vid/pics hes never in vent, hes only using F11 which takes even more skill, C is a good ass priest for not using vent, cant imagine if he actually did.

ps. Thing all baba no skill br0

Too bad I don't baba my priest.
    Too bad Prodigy butted in to an argument about skill (and gear), so whether or not he brings it up I can bring it up as long as it pertains to the subject, which it does.

And about thardy, I appreciate the compliment. I hope I can provide more nice ones for you in the future.

Thank you Prodigy for proving my point, you think it's making me emo? Lol, you're just helping me out bro.
    what a surprise your wrong once again, you brought ur priest into this not me. Roy said you were a babashopper said nothing about your priest, you did so /fail

EDIT: at mike, its hard to bring it to vent you know how thing is in vent everytime anyone talks shit hes like ok w/e and goes in his little channel or in the afk room which is why he can only tlk shit to jack on here and not in vent

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    what a surprise your wrong once again, you brought ur priest into this not me. Roy said you were a babashopper said nothing about your priest, you did so /fail
    LOL.

The subject is C, and his skills as priest.
    Directly after, Roy comments about my skills.

At this point, it's logical to assume he's referring to my skills as a PRIEST.

Learn to read.
    And I mean that as in, get a basic understanding of how conversations flow. And how to make sense of context clues.

Retard.

EDIT: at mike, its hard to bring it to vent you know how thing is in vent everytime anyone talks shit hes like ok w/e and goes in his little channel or in the afk room which is why he can only tlk shit to jack on here and not in vent
    Yes, I'm sorry I don't stay in vent all day waiting for an argument to come about. I'm busy, I'm in the afk channel if there happens to be pk, are you mad about something in particular?

LOL.

The subject is C, and his skills as priest.
    Directly after, Roy comments about my skills.

At this point, it's logical to assume he's referring to my skills as a PRIEST.

Learn to read.
    And I mean that as in, get a basic understanding of how conversations flow. And how to make sense of context clues.

Retard.
    sounds like someone is getting mad, and /fail, because if your going to assume you can assume that roy is judging you based on what he pk'd with you on. And when roy played you were a warrior not a priest so once again /fail. L2MakeAssumptionsCorrectly

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

hahaha we all know Jak pwnz in vent <3

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

You guys on your periods?

sounds like someone is getting mad, and /fail, because if your going to assume you can assume that roy is judging you based on what he pk'd with you on. And when roy played you were a warrior not a priest so once again /fail. L2MakeAssumptionsCorrectly
    Lol again.

Let's put aside the fact that I don't remember pking with Roy.
    Let's also put aside the fact that it takes time for people to truly understand your play-style, and understand how to work as a team - because let's face it, every group of players pk's slightly differently.

Let's look at your logic.

Prodigy's mind:
    Hm, everyone has been on subject A for a few posts (priests), let's ASSUME we're going to talk about warriors now.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    wtb torment <3
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    .btw your a horrible priest lol.....u think your good but your horrible...Beer is a way better priest than you! lol
    Honestly iNinsu is the worst priest, followed by prodigy and jak like seriously...
    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    ive pked with C once, i thought he was good priest, better than me prob.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    all i can do is laugh...iam out....sure thing prodigy your so gg .
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Best priest: xxkuritaxx
    lol loving the drama boys, don't leave P

haha baburO is the best priest bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    C is a good priest, i like pking with him
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    Cool. I just pked against C for I believe the first time. Not a bad priest, but the number of orcs there made it hard to judge.
    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    C is a real good priest, every time we pked against him always heals/db right plp and the best part is all pics i ever seen of any pk vid/pics hes never in vent, hes only using F11 which takes even more skill, C is a good ass priest for not using vent, cant imagine if he actually did.

ps. Thing all baba no skill br0

Again, retard.

If you honestly think when roy said ps thing is all baba no skill is referring to you on priest your a dumb ass i dont know how else to put it. He was just insulting you in general whether it was sarcasm or not it had nothing to do with your priest. But like i said before even when i prove you wrong u just change topic to the next thing, just like how you decided to skip the part where i said you were a bitch in vent and always go to your own channel when anyone says anything that hurts poor little thing. Selective reading ftw.

You've never proved me wrong.

you said you dont baba on your priest but you do aka your wrong. anything else?

you said roy is talking about your skills on priest when hes just talking about you in general.

kkthx

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM