Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare Wow...some people never grow up. Here is my contribution... at least I have a list because ...
Page: 11

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Wow...some people never grow up.

Here is my contribution... at least I have a list because I scrolled through 3-4 pages and felt like I'm in middle school again.

Rogue - They all suck
    Priest - They all suck
    Mage - They all suck
    Warrior - They all suck
    I saw your sig, and it looks like........

YOU MAD , BRO?

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    i geuss we forgot humor wasnt allowed. sorry for posting stupid stuff ill go back to reading books

kidlet + myvaghurt is a ridiculous party combo lol..

deciever was hanging with em solo though, was decent pk last night xD wish i didnt lag so much from you damn mages.
    Decent? :X

You guys preffered to go solo (or trio) and got your asses whooped by kidlet's party lolz

Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post

YOU MAD , BRO?

You guys preffered to go solo (or trio) and got your asses whooped by kidlet's party lolz
    when i said decent was refering to when we fought them earlier and made everyone leave XD. we got our asses handed to us cause we were unbuffed and i was moving at a rate of 4 fps for some reason..tried relogging didnt help lol i need a new comp >.>

but yea they might of handled us either way

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    dats what my nigga joeafka does! its amazing!
    hes the be(a)st buffer hands down xD

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Coming from a guy who quit because he got illusioned... The definition of mature right there.
    haha so true ^^ He also lost in a vs against Megatr0n, and was bitching because megatr0n used an EP +0 instead of a wp +0, said thats why he lost.

As of for the scrolls thing, you only scroll when your outnumbered at least 3 to 1, at 2 to 1 u add a buffer, 1 to 1 u go unbuffed. That's my rule . works pretty well too.

@Alex

I know dawg! The kid has like a dol +0 and quest shit too haha. Hes a boss. Definitely deserves to be on the best priests list. Cant wait till he starts to actually get geared.

haha so true ^^ He also lost in a vs against Megatr0n, and was bitching because megatr0n used an EP +0 instead of a wp +0, said thats why he lost.
    lol? jeez, i guess he aint shit without his db on his side

Stan did not quit because he was being spammed by illusion by rogues, it is a joke. Most people can't seem to take a joke, so serious over a game and such a turn off about this game.
    Allow me to correct you and several other peoples ignorance about the Megatr0n thing. Don't know why it got brought up but since you decided too I need to fill some things in. There were 2 vs between Megatr0n and Stan. The first time Mega lost, and whined about it, a lot. He claimed be lost because Stan was one lvl higher and had a better weapon. He complained for months begging for another vs. He told Stan he only had quest accessories, just like Stan did. (He didn't say he has a WP) This time he was 2 lvls higher than Stan. He was so worried about losing again that he borrowed or used some real uniques to jack up his hp, frapsed the thing, then posted it minutes after the vs. Stan actually had fun during the vs. The thing he pointed about about Megatr0n was that is a liar, a egotistical baby. I know the real reason why he barely lost to Mega that time, he was using his laggy ass laptop, something he told him before the fight. Why did he go through with it? For fun. And who actually cares about this subject? Apparently a few people that Stan hurt their feelings when he use to play.
    I would ask that you stick to the actually topic, but everyone is already so off topic with their posts whats the point.

Thank you. Have a nice life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Stan did not quit because he was being spammed by illusion by rogues, it is a joke. Most people can't seem to take a joke, so serious over a game and such a turn off about this game.
    Allow me to correct you and several other peoples ignorance about the Megatr0n thing. Don't know why it got brought up but since you decided too I need to fill some things in. There were 2 vs between Megatr0n and Stan. The first time Mega lost, and whined about it, a lot. He claimed be lost because Stan was one lvl higher and had a better weapon. He complained for months begging for another vs. He told Stan he only had quest accessories, just like Stan did. (He didn't say he has a WP) This time he was 2 lvls higher than Stan. He was so worried about losing again that he borrowed or used some real uniques to jack up his hp, frapsed the thing, then posted it minutes after the vs. Stan actually had fun during the vs. The thing he pointed about about Megatr0n was that is a liar, a egotistical baby. I know the real reason why he barely lost to Mega that time, he was using his laggy ass laptop, something he told him before the fight. Why did he go through with it? For fun. And who actually cares about this subject? Apparently a few people that Stan hurt their feelings when he use to play.
    I would ask that you stick to the actually topic, but everyone is already so off topic with their posts whats the point.

Thank you. Have a nice life.
    Yo, we don't care.

Obviously you guys care about me to talk about my vs with mega =) that happened over a year ago? I warned you guys mega was untrustworthy because he cheated on the vs with me...a week later he stole items from his clan mates because he was mad at something.

Don't be butthurt because I say you guys suck. Now I see why Pelos close this down on the official forum. It's a waste of bandwidth space having 2 people or more talking to each other when they have each other on MSN.

MakeYouSweat

Boring.... Go watch Brazil vs Paraguay instead..

Yes, all people who cheat in vs are scammers, congrats on saving us all.

YOU MAD , BRO?

wouldnt say we were getting wooped considering it was a 3v 6-7 (2 duffers) and we were still gettin kills here n there with only me as an attacker, still came out positive on nps so its all good!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

me + kidlet + vent = gg :P if u get parasited be prepared 2 be pillaredlar !

lol thats not saying much kid in fr 3's and hb 8 by himself can take out anyone para'd lol

MakeYouSweat

I hate when kidlet do impact and then pillar... so gea its like 1700~1600 dmg in 1 sec xD

I hate when kidlet do impact and then pillar... so gea its like 1700~1600 dmg in 1 sec xD
    get some more frs, hes nt tht great tbh. Apart from attackin, when it comes to tp and saving ppls ass he kinda fails at it and shuld thank jd for tht

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM