Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 100% AGREE with u, seriuosly, ive partyed 1x with susancoffey, and all she ever did was pm me saying no ...
Page: 19

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

100% AGREE with u, seriuosly, ive partyed 1x with susancoffey, and all she ever did was pm me saying no tp i afk, you play mage.... i was like fo real?, yea, shes/he (who knows lol).

Banned

he says ardream is fully of noobs because that your geared noobs playing there

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Your all complaining about newbs? Isnt that why u all play ardream?
    Lmao to funny, cause everyone in cz knows how to play, right

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    I think one was suggesting only noobs play Ardream. Unlike RLB and CZ, where everyone is full of skill.
    I was more talking about the general ardream population is just random scrubs, obviously you have some top clans where u can do crazy old school shit like 5v20/30. Thats all i was saying, just didnt understand why people were complaining about nubs when its pretty much common knowledge that 85% of dcz is just random newbs. Re-read the last couple pages of this topic and tell me im wrong.

And get off my ass dexy

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I was more talking about the general ardream population is just random scrubs, obviously you have some top clans where u can do crazy old school shit like 5v20/30. Thats all i was saying, just didnt understand why people were complaining about nubs when its pretty much common knowledge that 85% of dcz is just random newbs. Re-read the last couple pages of this topic and tell me im wrong.

And get off my ass dexy
    85%? lol not even close there really isnt a ton of randoms, do you even play cwest ardream atm?

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    85%? lol not even close there really isnt a ton of randoms, do you even play cwest ardream atm?

This is truth. Orcs have BrokenCondoms, Goonsquad, Murderers, BloodShed, INewMoon.

Humans have Hostile, ZD, Villians, AA, Ressurections.

Not too may other people in ardream regularly that aren't from one of these clans. (Obviously I'm probably missin a couple clans. This is just off the top of my head.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    This is truth. Orcs have BrokenCondoms, Goonsquad, Murderers, BloodShed, INewMoon.

Not too may other people in ardream regularly that aren't from one of these clans. (Obviously I'm probably missin a couple clans. This is just off the top of my head.)
    and even then most humans suck ass

Banned Senior Member

I gotta say that Murderers, bloodshed, inewmoon, AA, Ressurections, Villains and ZD got a few randoms, but i'm not saying that they suck cause of that but it's not 100% that they are "random free", only the "biggest" clans like GS, Hostile and so on got people that are well known.
    but the defininition of randoms is different for others maybe

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

A random is anyone who you wouldn't want to add to your party based on their skill

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    A random is anyone who you wouldn't want to add to your party based on their skill
    perfect example, i would never want to add smasher cause hes bad.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    perfect example, i would never want to add smasher cause hes bad.

I made a faux-pas. I forgot that not all clans have such high skill requirements for joining clan like I do with my clan. So yea...probably are some "randoms" in those clans thardy mentioned.

The only clan, orcside who has skilled people who you'd genuinely want to party with - if you had a choice of everyone, is GS and only GS imho. INewMoon, who? BloodShed, who?. Murderers, fun to pk against when they have a lot in their party actually. BrokenCondoms, really only know you guys from talking on forums. You forgot TeamSpirit who have exceptionally geared people in.

Human side, Villains, meh, shit after the originals left, aside from Greatness & Pale, who have now nt'd. Hostile, we're always hiding in our merchants, bro. AA, they have Darkness, he's good. Haven't seen ZD around forever, Ressurwho?! When GD actually log they're awesome bitches - inactive though, turds.

Random = someone who you haven't heard of, has no name for themself.
    Asshat = someone you don't want to party with.

On topic: Who's that Hunting guy in TeamSpirit, damnnnnnn, that's a tank rogue with some serious AP. Spikes me more than Prit does on his AP gear...

Edit - Danny killed me in Ard whilst I was writing this, you're gay.

The only clan, orcside who has skilled people who you'd genuinely want to party with - if you had a choice of everyone, is GS and only GS imho. INewMoon, who? BloodShed, who?. Murderers, fun to pk against when they have a lot in their party actually. BrokenCondoms, really only know you guys from talking on forums. You forgot TeamSpirit who have exceptionally geared people in.

Human side, Villains, meh, shit after the originals left, aside from Greatness & Pale, who have now nt'd. Hostile, we're always hiding in our merchants, bro. AA, they have Darkness, he's good. Haven't seen ZD around forever, Ressurwho?! When GD actually log they're awesome bitches - inactive though, turds.

On topic: Who's that Hunting guy in TeamSpirit, damnnnnnn, that's a tank rogue with some serious AP. Spikes me more than Prit does on his AP gear...

haha sorry sparco i saw u in town and was like yup hes gotta die! and we made it happen outa love tho i swear xD, and idk how he is but he seems to be pretty decent he was in our party :P
    i have partied wit a few from brokencondoms they seem to be pretty good players, allthought we have yet to have a good fight against people when pking with them. But with that said Italix GG buffer ^_^

Thnx for not just outright dismissing my clan like most other people. We're good, just no one really knows it yet. And yea...forgot TeamSpirit...they are alright. They tend to "hero" a lot tho.

ROFL. We saw you in ardy town and automatically charged. We had already been invading base for a little while and you were the icing on the cake.

5 man party inside HB. Lolz.

Pelos reading up on the dirt eh?

I don't even need to go to official forums anymore - woot.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM