Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hostile IS THE BEST CLAN...
Page: 21


  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Hostile IS THE BEST CLAN

  2. #302
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crabman View Post
    Hostile IS THE BEST CLAN
    lies.

    GoonSquad is the best clan

    reason?


  3. #303
    Senior Member Jazzstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Cuz of royal?

  4. #304
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    seems like a valid reason.

  5. #305
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    seems like a valid reason.
    been there done that.

  6. #306
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    The only clan, orcside who has skilled people who you'd genuinely want to party with - if you had a choice of everyone, is GS and only GS imho. INewMoon, who? BloodShed, who?. Murderers, fun to pk against when they have a lot in their party actually. BrokenCondoms, really only know you guys from talking on forums. You forgot TeamSpirit who have exceptionally geared people in.

    Human side, Villains, meh, shit after the originals left, aside from Greatness & Pale, who have now nt'd. Hostile, we're always hiding in our merchants, bro. AA, they have Darkness, he's good. Haven't seen ZD around forever, Ressurwho?! When GD actually log they're awesome bitches - inactive though, turds.

    Random = someone who you haven't heard of, has no name for themself.
    Asshat = someone you don't want to party with.

    On topic: Who's that Hunting guy in TeamSpirit, damnnnnnn, that's a tank rogue with some serious AP. Spikes me more than Prit does on his AP gear...

    Edit - Danny killed me in Ard whilst I was writing this, you're gay.
    much laff bro <3, tho we will never be active , but soon 2-3 more guys are joining us from old Retaliation, which i'm sooooooo excited for can't wait

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    been there done that.
    which just proves Hostile > GS, NPTHXBB!

  7. #307
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    lies.

    GoonSquad is the best clan

    reason?

    Ally *cough* with *cough* PinkFuzzyBunnies *cough*

    btw, Hostile was Royal, you guys aren't, so your point are invalid, NPTHXBB!

    PS. I'm so gooooooooood

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Maybe like 1 month ago, lets face it 85% might not be random, just shit, or have no dd.
    From when i played GS/Host/Vills/AA was the only players who had any sort of clue how to play the game.
    so every1 with 0 dd is noob?
    if you manage to play decently with 0 dd, you're my fucking hero.
    the reason im archer is because of all the fags who run with 35dd.

  9. #309
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    so every1 with 0 dd is noob?
    if you manage to play decently with 0 dd, you're my fucking hero.
    the reason im archer is because of all the fags who run with 35dd.

    i has like 100 dd lol bb

  10. #310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    i has like 100 dd lol bb
    ye but thats why i 2hit you as archer

  11. #311
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    ---------------------
    Last edited by Lavie; 07-15-2011 at 06:29 PM.

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    no fuck this, if you cant underastand my piont ur fucked, like obv m ore than half of ardream fi dcukeced like i can duo with 1 duffer and rape 85% of partys theres obnly a selct people who think there pro and grow there e-penis 10 inches cause they rape some nubs that fuck me off
    i think you are mad, and the only thing thats fucked is your typing skills

  13. #313
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    -----------------------
    Last edited by Lavie; 07-15-2011 at 06:29 PM.

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    no fuck this, if you cant underastand my piont ur fucked, like obv m ore than half of ardream fi dcukeced like i can duo with 1 duffer and rape 85% of partys theres obnly a selct people who think there pro and grow there e-penis 10 inches cause they rape some nubs that fuck me off

    Your point is invalid cause ur drunk...

  15. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I drink unlike you cunt face fuckewit
    oh gosh, you're a 21 year old big boy from the states?
    alcohol makes you mad?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •