Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who is alexdesouza?...
Page: 38

Who is alexdesouza?

and thts how u roll with 1 priest,

ty4np

Why would u ego Pale? There was like 2 n half partys and u come on here n ego? Get real, dont be a douchebag.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    and thts how u roll with 1 priest,

ty4np
    with 2 other parties? pretty sure party vs party YOU got dropped boi!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why would u ego Pale? There was like 2 n half partys and u come on here n ego? Get real, dont be a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    just an average day of raping goonsquad. think there should be more orcs in ardream tbh :/

yeah i guess 2 parties wasn't enough for us :/, maybe bring more next time

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    Lol, was some good party vs party pk...pretty sure we didn't have two parties.

Thanks for da nps bros tho

u fell me dawg?? i never usually ego or get on ppls nervs but come on i was just tryina to show how u guyz react after beating 3/4 of our clannies in random prty and braggin about it on forums.

with 2 other parties? pretty sure party vs party YOU got dropped boi!
    the only time we had a pt vs pt longb's lame ass went afk on us , no priest = bb

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i r amazing,ok? focus da mage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but yea its gay

u fell me dawg?? i never usually ego or get on ppls nervs but come on i was just tryina to show how u guyz react after beating 3/4 of our clannies in random prty and braggin about it on forums.
    lolol thats all your clan ever does brah, your the ones that have a good pk session then when you don't make excuses when we come on and do what you do.

The Best Duff Following/Support Rouge Ever (Like I mean ever to play KnightOnline): Xerooooooooooooo

/noego

Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    The Best Duff Following/Support Rouge Ever (Like I mean ever to play KnightOnline): Xerooooooooooooo

/noego
    hmm i never heard of that guy who is he?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

go through your posts on this topic, and it wasn't 3/4 of your clannies don't make shit up boi. your too scared to admit you lost!

lolol @ smasher

go through your posts on this topic, and it wasn't 3/4 of your clannies don't make shit up boi. your too scared to admit you lost!
    guess u failed to understand wht i just tried to show. Ever since u remade villains u guyz boost ur egos like ur from some other planet. We all knw who acts how. Ppl whoever knws me knw tht im coolheaded but seeing some dudes coming back to dcz and dissin my clan/clanmembers is just not acceptable. Ye we all say words to eachother on vent etc and thts how we get along but u guyz put tht to another lvl.

and i was talkin about the session where u guyz had eva and spartacus, i wasnt there and thy ddint have fll clan prty

bb

So it's fine for you guys to ego up on here but when we do it as a joke you get all defensive? How cute

Thumbs up

Ahhh How did I not notice this topic before?
    Think of all the chances ive been missing to get flamed, raged at, ganged or just plain insulted, O what fun.

I guess going to Africa for a couple weeks kinda set me back on time to troll forums

Well Im here now and ready to defence my dignity against people such as Thardy.
    (refer to quote below)

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post

BTW! Thing have you met Tiffer?, i think you 2 are a perfect match that can only be made in heaven!
    to bad i haven't seen Tiffer on ko4life.
    and it's maybe time to respect eachother instead of calling everyone as a harsh word as "noob", there's always some uberbaba that always think he's the best as he got 10 times better gear than the guys he is up against, getting tired now, show respect or keep quiet.

IMHO!
    Erm, despite my apparent reputation on the other forum, im not some egotistical nut case, if you dont believe that, well then go stuff a duck

Ive just read all 38 pages of this topic and I was like ...

Holy jeeze guys.

Well, I guess I may as well post my list here

Humans: (prefaced by saying that yes, all these people are from the main clans, and that is simply because those are the only ones that I really see from my end)

Priest:
    N96 is a depressingly stubborn duffer. Hell make sure that who his party wants
    duffed is like.. perma duffed XD and he manages to do that aginst alot of people
    at once, He is a great team player

Mage:
    For me Ekelon is the funnest mage to pk against but i dont think hes the best

Id say that iSmasher is the best mage on human side. He is smart with who he
    hits, fast with tps, and hits very hard and fast

Rogue:
    PrivateFreddyDancer is a pain to pk agaist cause he seems to be everywhere at
    once, and he has decent combo and damage

laurenc3 is a great rogue as well. He follows duffs great, and also has a good
    combo

Warrior:
    0loap is great all around. Cant really say why, he just plays the game well
    IamSash is also great. Like laurenc3, he follows duffs well

Ok thats humans. As a whole, I think AA is the best clan for teamwork, Villians has the best single players, and when the clans merge, they are tank.
    Hostile... Erm. What to say. Ive had some run ins there, and cant speak to unbiasedly about them, so Ill keep my mouth shut , but I will say that when I see pritsift or ImEiana, i feel unsafe

On to orcs. Itll be hard to keep this impartial but ill do my best

Priest:
    I love to run with Sugar. Hes fast, picks his targets well, and he can keep
    himself alive very well without letting others faceplant

there was a priest a couple days, and I cant remember his damn name. He had
    clan, and ran with another rogue with a similar name and also no clan. That
    priest was solid

(dont kill me for this) Italix is GG. He doesnt have good gear and hence, he dies
    easily, making it hard to pk with him, but he is very fast. I.e. all our other priests were afk, so he logged his friends duffer, and God knows how, did town buffing from one computer, and played duffer/healer with the party. Flame whatever you like, but that is impressive

Fubared is awesome. GG healer. Almost never died with him in my party. He
    makes a very good duffer now too

Mage:
    BOOOOOM
    He is great to pk with, he is stated for support and plays it very well, but also knows how to attack like a beast.

Dammit its 330 am.. There are like 3 other mages i meant to put here. Ill update later once i remember them

Tiffer:
    Improving (thats all ill say. Flame on haters)

Rogue:
    AHAKRSTAXXX <or whatever the hell it is
    Just sit back and watch hes awesome

Palestinian:
    This guy drives me bat**** insane, but hes got mad skillz

Crossover: see ^^^^^^

SillyBltch or whatever char he happens to be playing that day
    hes fun, doenst freak out, and hes got a sick combo, but not the greatest gear

Warrior:
    ItzDeviever
    Hadnt seem him before i left for Africa, and now hes everywhere. He seems really good

Meatballs warriors:
    there are 2 or 3 of them, and they are great as a team.

Snuggie: you know...

Phew. Long list done. Cant wait to see what (non)creative retorts people will come up with.

Id like to say that there are soo many great players, as many as there are players with massive ego, and yes this list does overlap now and then

Ive been pking like a madman every since i go back to this side of the Pacific, and its been great. Things seem bright (imbalance isnt massive, but there are more orcs, which is lame)

These are severl great clans on both side of the fight, and some really cool randoms running around.

After reading through this thread, its almost impossible not to want to wring a few necks, but oh well. The pk on this server is soo much fun, and the people are friendly. These first few months have been the best in the years ive played.

(L) you all
    Last edited by Tiffer; 07-24-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: see post 573

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM