Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vigilante7 Hostile running alongside a k0xper party. Not cool guys. Those weren't even questionable in that you ...
Page: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    Hostile running alongside a k0xper party. Not cool guys. Those weren't even questionable in that you didnt know. Those were straight-up k0xpers. Ended up not affecting much but still annoying.

(Hilarious when I ran behind the house solo to point-blank parasite Aluna and then run back out xD )
    We tried sitting for you guys but we just kept getting spam duffed and every1 kept attacking us...

And nice 5 preist party.

Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    We tried sitting for you guys but we just kept getting spam duffed and every1 kept attacking us...

And nice 5 preist party.

Ah. Never saw the sitting. Yea I know we were priest heavy. Couldnt find hardly any decent attackers. That's 2 days in a row I've had fewer atkers than I would have liked.

And we only had 3 priests. Me, fubared and IamCaptianForever. 3 priests, 3 atkers most of the time. Our mage we had sucked nuts.

Lol, nvm. I forgot we added SkillaMadeByWeed towards the end. I personally find the guy a little too cocky, but I didnt add him. Anxiety did I think.
    Last edited by Vigilante7; 07-26-2011 at 08:40 PM.

I r smelling the beginnings of a flame war

Hostile had a gg pk party like. 8 ish hours ok. 'twas fun.

And Vig, was that sucky Mage me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I r smelling the beginnings of a flame war

Hostile had a gg pk party like. 8 ish hours ok. 'twas fun.

And Vig, was that sucky Mage me?

No. Was some retarded Murderers mage.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

maybe we will see more of me oO but on which side

The dead side bro

@AngelsAlive : Take off your scrolls and run with a townbuffer. Seriously. You DO NOT need scrolls against our party. You're wayyyy overestimating our gear. You're embarrassing yourselves by running around scrolled with 2-3 duffers all the time. Play like the rest of us for a few hours.

@WickedIntentions : You're welcome to take off your probably baba'ed gear and go do that solo if you're so adamant about us ksing you. Last time I checked, our party vs their party meant we were the people getting ks'ed by you. You need to seriously come off of it. Just becuase your in a baba'ed clan with baba'ed gear with a big ego doesn't mean you're any better than anyone else. I've still yet to actually see you run around not in another party's shadow.
    Last edited by Vigilante7; 07-27-2011 at 01:47 AM.

And who exactly do you play Mr Angry?

On that Note il make a list of orcs

Priest : Sugar
    Warrior: Deceiver
    Mage: Zweeter
    Sin : None have super impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    And who exactly do you play Mr Angry?

On that Note il make a list of orcs

Priest : Sugar
    Warrior: Deceiver
    Mage: Zweeter
    Sin : None have super impressed me.

Well, contrary to what I sounded like in that post, I'm quite happy. The braves just won in a 19 inning game. xD

I wasn't mad tho. I was just like "Wtf?". Idk if you've ever had that type of mood before. It's somewhere between anger, annoyance and confusion.

I was chickeffsyouup (running), ltalix (townbuffing on 2nd comp). I'm assuming you were one of them.

Nope im human. Just find it amusing

You'd prolly find yourself quite bored and not amusing if you were one of those humans. They certainly didnt want to have any sort of challenge.

pretty lame right when we got a decent party together AA just left without even trying =/, did have some good 30 min pk session inside HB tho... good times good times...

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

LOL thought this was my selling topic and tried to bump it, anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    @AngelsAlive : Take off your scrolls and run with a townbuffer. Seriously. You DO NOT need scrolls against our party. You're wayyyy overestimating our gear. You're embarrassing yourselves by running around scrolled with 2-3 duffers all the time. Play like the rest of us for a few hours.

@WickedIntentions : You're welcome to take off your probably baba'ed gear and go do that solo if you're so adamant about us ksing you. Last time I checked, our party vs their party meant we were the people getting ks'ed by you. You need to seriously come off of it. Just becuase your in a baba'ed clan with baba'ed gear with a big ego doesn't mean you're any better than anyone else. I've still yet to actually see you run around not in another party's shadow.
    It's really annoying when you come on here and complain about people using scrolls. For one, a lot of the times when i think of using scrolls, there's generally more then one party of orcs with at least 2 duffers each party.

Secondly just because you personally don't scroll and can't afford to, does not mean other orcs don't. Because I know for a fact a lot do.

I can understand you getting upset when it is party vs party, with no one else around and humans fully scroll, but comon you complain about every little thing just because you die. Just accept it and accept that's how it is, we don't need to hear about it every instance it happens in ardream.

Oh and don't use the baba excuse, it shouldn't matter how people get their gear cause you actually have no idea, but it's obviously because your got none you get so annoyed you have to resort to the baba thing.

oh wow is this a remake of that annoying thread on officials

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM