Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; asdfasdfasdf edit: aq bumped this instead of my selling topic....
Page: 43

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

asdfasdfasdf

edit: aq bumped this instead of my selling topic.

omg my comp is so messed up lol cant even get on. i hope prod is keeping me alive on sugar D:

on a side note. anyone who talks shit on wicked can **** ****. read between the lines, train out.

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

who gives a fk who scrolls dont complain just scroll back or leave fkn qq

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    It's really annoying when you come on here and complain about people using scrolls. For one, a lot of the times when i think of using scrolls, there's generally more then one party of orcs with at least 2 duffers each party.

Secondly just because you personally don't scroll and can't afford to, does not mean other orcs don't. Because I know for a fact a lot do.

I can understand you getting upset when it is party vs party, with no one else around and humans fully scroll, but comon you complain about every little thing just because you die. Just accept it and accept that's how it is, we don't need to hear about it every instance it happens in ardream.

Oh and don't use the baba excuse, it shouldn't matter how people get their gear cause you actually have no idea, but it's obviously because your got none you get so annoyed you have to resort to the baba thing.
    +1 rawrrrrr....u just got told son!

Was too tired/lazy to post anything last night

question: what does qq mean

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

qq = have a teary (cry)

tiffer man it's meant to be like QQ which kinda looks like two eyes crying.

oh yeah and camping in hb for thirty mins was beastly fun

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    omg my comp is so messed up lol cant even get on. i hope prod is keeping me alive on sugar D:

on a side note. anyone who talks shit on wicked can **** ****. read between the lines, train out.
    yah got u a decent amount of np like at 3 am my time last night lol

Was fun fighting you guys last night ^^. 1st time I logged the 59 warrior , to bad our party was a lil weak. Dunno if you guys knew who I was but you can prob. guess now xD.

stonekobold yah danny told me lol, the funniest thing was how shankz died like 5 times and 3/5 were all avenged lol we were cracking up in vent how every time he died it was an avenge.

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    It's really annoying when you come on here and complain about people using scrolls. For one, a lot of the times when i think of using scrolls, there's generally more then one party of orcs with at least 2 duffers each party.

Secondly just because you personally don't scroll and can't afford to, does not mean other orcs don't. Because I know for a fact a lot do.

I can understand you getting upset when it is party vs party, with no one else around and humans fully scroll, but comon you complain about every little thing just because you die. Just accept it and accept that's how it is, we don't need to hear about it every instance it happens in ardream.

Oh and don't use the baba excuse, it shouldn't matter how people get their gear cause you actually have no idea, but it's obviously because your got none you get so annoyed you have to resort to the baba thing.

Um? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. This is the first time I've complained about people scrolled and that was becuase it WAS A PARTY VS PARTY. It was 8 humans and 7 of us with Greatness and WickedIntentions just running alongside us.

Geez. Yea. I'm pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

@ Sugar : I have a lot of respect for you and I even apologised to Greatness last night, but WickedIntentions had that coming completely. He was being a total asshole. Idk why in the world he started it, but we didnt. He just started randomly bitching and calling us noob becuase we were "ksing" him during a party vs party. He was freakin solo shadowing our party. He had no legitamate excuse at all. I invited him to go out there and do it alone and our party wouldnt bother him, but he refused by saying saying he couldn't and just spent the rest of the time bad mouthing us in base. I realized GoodAtSex can be an ass, but he didnt start that one.

And again, I'm not mad or qq'ing.

Hmm. StonedKobold. Beast warrior. You could stay closer to your party at times though. I think you hit me harder than average. When i get actual gear, I'll be able to evaluate that xD. I kept full duffing you but none of my attackers were ever close enough when you were overextended. You and I think it was IManeater kept jumping me towards the end. Kinda depressing but it's not like I didnt see it coming.

btw.........sha21wn's a nab..

he's my nab tho.... bitches....

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Was fun fighting you guys last night ^^. 1st time I logged the 59 warrior , to bad our party was a lil weak. Dunno if you guys knew who I was but you can prob. guess now xD.
    yea it was fun, i was super surprised your party stayed that long and yea you over extend ALOT haha you started becoming target #1 :P. good pk tho had a good time

ya it was good times. ive found some of the best pk on this server happens 1-3am est.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM