Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Tiffer ya it was good times. ive found some of the best pk on this server happens ...
Page: 44


  1. #646
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    ya it was good times. ive found some of the best pk on this server happens 1-3am est.
    lol +1 which sucks for those living in the east lol

  2. #647
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    yea it was fun, i was super surprised your party stayed that long and yea you over extend ALOT haha you started becoming target #1 :P. good pk tho had a good time

    Lol. I thought I was the only one that noticed that about him.

  3. #648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Like I said 1st time on the 59 warrior lol. Normally not a big deal to chase a mage a bit knowing you have 13k hp xD.

  4. #649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Like I said 1st time on the 59 warrior lol. Normally not a big deal to chase a mage a bit knowing you have 13k hp xD.

    Sir, my mage was blitzing your priests and you were behind our party. Was kinda like you wanted to check out our asses from behind. Granted, my char is pretty damn sexy, but that's creepy bro. :P

  5. #650
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Stonekobld you are beast....to bad i left o go to sleep leaving you with the party....it was popping before i left....but i got tired....maybe i shoudl have stay 30 min more

  6. #651
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Over extended melees..mmmmmmmmmmm....chomp chomp

    Be like pac man on that!

  7. #652
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    yea it was fun, i was super surprised your party stayed that long and yea you over extend ALOT haha you started becoming target #1 :P. good pk tho had a good time
    they only stayed cuz i spam tp'd em back so they didnt have enuff time to quit the pt xD

  8. #653
    Senior Member KingHOBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    they only stayed cuz i spam tp'd em back so they didnt have enuff time to quit the pt xD
    who would've wanted to leave? lol we gained good nps in like 10 minutes. My duffer was added right before hb base tank, lost 30% exp cuz my res sucks atm but it was fun!

  9. #654
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    talk shit on the train and you get sat by the train. SIT DOWN BRUH!

  10. #655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    talk shit on the train and you get sat by the train. SIT DOWN BRUH!
    Damn straight. Even when one of the train cars starts it. Oh wait...


    *rolls eyes* xD

  11. #656
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    about to start our human train franchise and become BC killas. watch for train.

  12. #657
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    about to start our human train franchise and become BC killas. watch for train.

    NT or new chars? New chars would make more sense but who knows. A lot of 59'ers NT anyway.


    And on another note: Are Watch4Train and Goonsquad practically one and the same? Ya'll seem to play and act about the same at least. And what about AngelsAlive and Villians? Are they practically the same clan?
    Last edited by Vigilante7; 07-28-2011 at 02:09 AM.

  13. #658
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default



    story of my life

  14. #659
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    NT or new chars? New chars would make more sense but who knows. A lot of 59'ers NT anyway.


    And on another note: Are Watch4Train and Goonsquad practically one and the same? Ya'll seem to play and act about the same at least. And what about AngelsAlive and Villians? Are they practically the same clan?
    What? how would 2 clans act and play the same, unless they are actually the same people. But i doubt AA play or act the same as us (villains) or anyone for that matter lols

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post


    story of my life
    lmao

  15. #660
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    NT or new chars? New chars would make more sense but who knows. A lot of 59'ers NT anyway.


    And on another note: Are Watch4Train and Goonsquad practically one and the same? Ya'll seem to play and act about the same at least. And what about AngelsAlive and Villians? Are they practically the same clan?


    Use some intelligence before your next post, theres only 3 people (who are all originals) that were in 2 weeks ago, still in Villians as of 1 week ago.

    Check that sentence, mind fuck

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •