Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie Use some intelligence before your next post, theres only 3 people (who are all originals) that ...
Page: 45

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Use some intelligence before your next post, theres only 3 people (who are all originals) that were in 2 weeks ago, still in Villians as of 1 week ago.

Check that sentence, mind fuck
    no mind fuck bro, it just means u kicked out all the randoms 1 week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post

story of my life
    Hahhahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahaha hahahaahhaahhahaahaha.

wow lmao shanks xD

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post

story of my life
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA best post in this topic so far

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    NT or new chars? New chars would make more sense but who knows. A lot of 59'ers NT anyway.

And on another note: Are Watch4Train and Goonsquad practically one and the same? Ya'll seem to play and act about the same at least. And what about AngelsAlive and Villians? Are they practically the same clan?
    lol? U have to be kidding right......

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    lol? U have to be kidding right......
    lol are you joking? he meant they always pk together which is true, gs always pks with watch and whem im online at least villains is always with aa

Well, if you'd read just a little bit closer, you'd notice I only said GS/W4T play and act the same. But thanks for the continued lack of comprehension and respect for me XenemiG and Lavie.

When you see bascially 5 people from each clan running together each night for a couple weeks on end, you start wondering how close they are. Based on this and how ya'll pk, in addition to a mutual lack of originality when making a clan symbol, I have no other thought but that you are affiliated.

(For the record, I am now saying AA and V play the same. I didn't earlier, but now I am. Notice how I usually just refer to ya'll as "AA/V". You're practically butt buddies in ardream after all from what it seems.)

MEANWHILE, no one actually answered my questions.

GAS

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Use some intelligence before your next post, theres only 3 people (who are all originals) that were in 2 weeks ago, still in Villians as of 1 week ago.

Check that sentence, mind fuck
    who the fuck are you, learn some english, and why are you so mad?

GAS

Anyways, heres my list..
    Human:
    Priest:C,Stomper(hes actually decent when he is int)
    Rogue:PrivateFreddy,IDubstepI
    Warrior: o0loap(or how ever you spell it)
    Mage:Kidlet (ill admit he hits like a bitch ) Sparco has good gear

Fail Clan,easy np: Illusions,Fucktime
    Best Clan,toughest opponent: AA

Orc:
    Priest:Fubared,Italix,LongB,Sugar
    Rogue:Akah,pales,moirae,sillybitchxD
    warrioreciever
    Mage: Yurri,Tiffer,zweeeter (best mages i like to party with)

Fail Clan,easy np: Murderers,DamnVice
    Best Clan,toughest opponent: In my opinion GS,BC are the best clan on orc side right now when it comes to how to play the game.. WatchForTrain is alright too but they dont have enough people pking yet and i dont like few of their cocky members ^^

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GAS View Post
    it sounds like you're mad, gassy

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

lol u took up da name GAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    Well, if you'd read just a little bit closer, you'd notice I only said GS/W4T play and act the same. But thanks for the continued lack of comprehension and respect for me XenemiG and Lavie.

When you see bascially 5 people from each clan running together each night for a couple weeks on end, you start wondering how close they are. Based on this and how ya'll pk, in addition to a mutual lack of originality when making a clan symbol, I have no other thought but that you are affiliated.

(For the record, I am now saying AA and V play the same. I didn't earlier, but now I am. Notice how I usually just refer to ya'll as "AA/V". You're practically butt buddies in ardream after all from what it seems.)

MEANWHILE, no one actually answered my questions.
    well to answer your question yes pretty much 1 clan, were all pretty good friends and most of the time its prodigy on sugar, so if hes on sugar ill be with him no matter what pretty much me and him have played together for years. And about AA/Villains that is true those 2 clans do pk together alot no point in denying it.

Lavia = iJakkk from villains

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    well to answer your question yes pretty much 1 clan, were all pretty good friends and most of the time its prodigy on sugar, so if hes on sugar ill be with him no matter what pretty much me and him have played together for years. And about AA/Villains that is true those 2 clans do pk together alot no point in denying it.

Lavia = iJakkk from villains

Well thank you. A civil answer. +1 for you.

Odd that Lavie is questioning my intelligence and I don't even recall pking against a "iJakkk". Unless he has another char he plays. Oh well.

It's funny watching people talk bout clans they know nothing bout .

WFT has 3 players that log at all..the only crap talker in that clan is either me or marcus when we are logged on oOGreatnessOo , other then that i dont know of any more crap talkers unless Brandon goes around talking saying shit which i highly dout he does .
    And im not even c0cky lol..i just talk crap to make people upset.. i know im not that good at all lolol ;/ it works tho

How can you call somone buttbuddys in dcz pk lol...what other human clans are out there worth even sending a party invate to lol...hostile is gg but inactive and hothumans are turks .
    As for orc side...only other clan i party with besides the one im in and GS is fluffy bears or watever .

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by GAS View Post
    I aint mad, when i am il tear your shit off you 50 post count arse motherfucker. Go spam the WoW section.

We do pk alot with AA, does that mean we are the same clan? Or pk the same way? Or act the same? Fuck no.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM