Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StrongOne It's funny watching people talk bout clans they know nothing bout . WFT has 3 players ...
Page: 46

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    It's funny watching people talk bout clans they know nothing bout .

WFT has 3 players that log at all..the only crap talker in that clan is either me or marcus when we are logged on oOGreatnessOo , other then that i dont know of any more crap talkers unless Brandon goes around talking saying shit which i highly dout he does .
    And im not even c0cky lol..i just talk crap to make people upset.. i know im not that good at all lolol ;/ it works tho

How can you call somone buttbuddys in dcz pk lol...what other human clans are out there worth even sending a party invate to lol...hostile is gg but inactive and hothumans are turks .
    As for orc side...only other clan i party with besides the one im in and GS is fluffy bears or watever .

-Rob

That's kinda exactly why I asked....I don't know much about those clans other than what I've seen in ardy in the last...um..4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    Well, if you'd read just a little bit closer, you'd notice I only said GS/W4T play and act the same. But thanks for the continued lack of comprehension and respect for me XenemiG and Lavie.

When you see bascially 5 people from each clan running together each night for a couple weeks on end, you start wondering how close they are. Based on this and how ya'll pk, in addition to a mutual lack of originality when making a clan symbol, I have no other thought but that you are affiliated.

(For the record, I am now saying AA and V play the same. I didn't earlier, but now I am. Notice how I usually just refer to ya'll as "AA/V". You're practically butt buddies in ardream after all from what it seems.)

MEANWHILE, no one actually answered my questions.
    How are 2 clans butt buddies just because they pk together a bit? In fact there's barely any other clan worth considering to party with on human side.

And there's only a few members from AA we actually know and like but hey, that must mean we pk the same rofl.

You mean, going to google and downloading then re-sizing a picture is really original? News to me.

Ardeam going down hill......to many hackers on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    How are 2 clans butt buddies just because they pk together a bit? In fact there's barely any other clan worth considering to party with on human side.

And there's only a few members from AA we actually know and like but hey, that must mean we pk the same rofl.

You mean, going to google and downloading then re-sizing a picture is really original? News to me.

You don't have to like each other to pk the same. And you do. And "a bit" is drastically underestimating. Everytime I see AngelsAlive, they're partied with a Villian.

And yes, it's way more original than cutting out the first letter of your name and pasting it to your cape. Its on the same level as the turks on Manes always using turkish flags. Sorry you can't see that. Don't get me wrong, you're not nearly the only ones that do it on CWest. BadFamily, Vicarious and ZeroDividers do it too.

And nope. We didn't go to google to find that. Well, we found an electronic one that way, but the original one was part of a political flyer I was given last year. That person may have gotten it from google, but I didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    Ardeam going down hill......to many hackers on both sides

+++++++ Our party just fell apart and we left because of it. Pretty sure that's why AA/V left around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post

story of my life
    lololololololololololololo

*dead*

story of my life
    imo need a bit more detail on the weapons cant tell what + they are

story of my life
    I lol'd.

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

Lavie is a gg priest, and i also lol very hard when pking with him

lets start a movement all ardream players level up to 69 and lets make rlb sick pk again gogogoog!!!!!!!!

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    lets start a movement all ardream players level up to 69 and lets make rlb sick pk again gogogoog!!!!!!!!
    YEEEEEEEEE

dcz blows ass

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    im sure tht attentionbomb is reading this and alredy started to lvl up a rlb mage

oh my dam. watchfortrain getting some attention and we only have 3 inactive members LOL.

@ GAS : your entire list is voided and irrelevent because you put fubared as the best orc priest. not that im saying you should choose me...but to pick him...come on lets be real..he is DREADFULLLLL...i would rather have a preist in my party thtas afk then him..cause atleast i know that guy is afk, fubar is 100% active and just so extremely slow that he helps none.

@ everyone. your all stupid. villains and AA pk together because they share the same vent..its kinda hard to share a vent and not pk together, and yes most obvious factor no one else on human side to pk with. lets use a little sense shall we?

and anyone talking shit to lavie can get rolled by the train. me and jack going to be pking together soon watch out

@danny - we should not lvl up to 69 and just go there on our 59's so we can atleast have somewhat of a challenge.

ps. most of this post is sarcastic :O

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    oh my dam. watchfortrain getting some attention and we only have 3 inactive members LOL.

@ GAS : your entire list is voided and irrelevent because you put fubared as the best orc priest. not that im saying you should choose me...but to pick him...come on lets be real..he is DREADFULLLLL...i would rather have a preist in my party thtas afk then him..cause atleast i know that guy is afk, fubar is 100% active and just so extremely slow that he helps none.

@ everyone. your all stupid. villains and AA pk together because they share the same vent..its kinda hard to share a vent and not pk together, and yes most obvious factor no one else on human side to pk with. lets use a little sense shall we?

and anyone talking shit to lavie can get rolled by the train. me and jack going to be pking together soon watch out

@danny - we should not lvl up to 69 and just go there on our 59's so we can atleast have somewhat of a challenge.

do it and watch SteamRoller rape your face! and naaa man we gotta make rlb the main pk zone again i remember a few years back when i first started cwest rlb was popin the pk was so sick everyday all day best pk zone hands down

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post

Now see, I didn't know they shared a vent. Explains a lot I guess.

I've never really had much of a problem with Fubared. I've seen much slower. I could, however, be biased since there are so few orc priests that are capable of anything at all. Kinda got the same problem the humans have, except at least our crappy priests are better geared.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM