Page 56 of 97 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AA needs to step it up they had almost full party and they werent even able to roll that orc ...
Page: 56

AA needs to step it up they had almost full party and they werent even able to roll that orc party of randoms.. we even backed up to like bowl entrance to give them chance lol..

yea.. trollin cause im bored out of mind lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    After the 7.39pm CDT bdw is when the hackers call it a night and the real fun pk begins. At least it seems that way.

Sadly, the quality of humans on at that time has drastically nosedived in the last few days. Yesterday the only competition the humans could offer out of their 10+ people was 6 AngelsAlive. Then tonight, sort of the same thing. Kidlet and a few AA.
    once u guys get leveled up and geard should go human so we can have some late night pk :P

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    once u guys get leveled up and geard should go human so we can have some late night pk :P

Meh. We've still got like 4 people or more to lvl and then the gear is gonna take a while. Stupid CWest economy.

On a side note, we're freakin out of spots in clan and still gotta add a few people.

Oh, and B> Emblem of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    lol everytime villains get a full clan party there's always hackers and pk sucks, we all leave and call it a night haha...if only we were on when you are.

we need orc chars though, cause there's always full party of randoms and hothumans to roll
    msn me blot need symbol aqq
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    Meh. We've still got like 4 people or more to lvl and then the gear is gonna take a while. Stupid CWest economy.

On a side note, we're freakin out of spots in clan and still gotta add a few people.

Oh, and B> Emblem of Honor.
    dont go accred yet! nt first so we can all have better pk . and accred symbols all over merchs only like 1gb

When has AA really been able to roll anything but randoms? Even if they're all scrolled out their ass with however many duffers, the only people they're going to roll are randoms. No offense, they have a select few players who are actually beast/useful to PK with, mainly 4Dark.

@Danny, BC nt'ing really wouldn't help. Would just be another few people to drop NP's to you guys - I mean, unless they're partied up with GS, they don't really stand out on their own, they just blend. Can't judge on a whole BC party, as I haven't seen one.

Edit: I pk so little, I LOST MY S. /Life
    Edit2: Smasher playing orc all the time now? D:

Banned Senior Member

I had no idea that some orcs support hackers nowadays *cough* crossover

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    aa needs to step it up they had almost full party and they werent even able to roll that orc party of randoms.. We even backed up to like bowl entrance to give them chance lol..

Yea.. Trollin cause im bored out of mind lol.
    lol sure buddy...troll trolll

[QUOTE=Sparco;2899564]When has AA really been able to roll anything but randoms? Even if they're all scrolled out their ass with however many duffers, the only people they're going to roll are randoms. No offense, they have a select few players who are actually beast/useful to PK with, mainly 4Dark.

LOL.....I am sure you would know sparco....seeing as you always pk nowadays ....

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    LOL.....I am sure you would know sparco....seeing as you always pk nowadays ....
    Wasn't being harsh, but from the times when I've seen AA with 8 peeps - they're never fighting anyone worth while, let alone worth a scroll. If Villains didn't party with them, I doubt they'd get much of a mention. But as I said, they have a few awesome peeps.

The Biggest Bawse Senior Member hoop's Avatar

how come its such a big deal to scroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Wasn't being harsh, but from the times when I've seen AA with 8 peeps - they're never fighting anyone worth while, let alone worth a scroll. If Villains didn't party with them, I doubt they'd get much of a mention. But as I said, they have a few awesome peeps.
    Like i said LOL.... ....sure thing.....meh forums = trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    When has AA really been able to roll anything but randoms? Even if they're all scrolled out their ass with however many duffers, the only people they're going to roll are randoms. No offense, they have a select few players who are actually beast/useful to PK with, mainly 4Dark.

@Danny, BC nt'ing really wouldn't help. Would just be another few people to drop NP's to you guys - I mean, unless they're partied up with GS, they don't really stand out on their own, they just blend. Can't judge on a whole BC party, as I haven't seen one.

Edit: I pk so little, I LOST MY S. /Life
    Edit2: Smasher playing orc all the time now? D:
    the BC guys right now are horrible geared there finally getting there gbs xfered over so they should slowly be getting more geared up and be able to pk more, they have some good ppl in there i have pk'd with which is why i suggested a nt so we can have better pk for both sides, cause late at night when we are on and they are on theres no humans.

As for smasher recently he has been on orc yea, who knows what hes going to do i dont even think he knows what hes doing dude changes his mind every 30 seconds.
    Last edited by iTzDeceiver; 08-03-2011 at 02:40 PM.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

smasher likes 2 change what hes playing on a daily bases lol :P

Banned Senior Member

Default a

Rogue : Ptosnifff
    Priest : C
    Warrior : Not sure
    Mage : Sparco

Sparco, you might wanna ask RomperStomper and BeerLover about their thoughts of BC. A couple nights ago we had a epic party vs party with them. Pretty much even. Our party might have been slightly better until CrankinAndTankin left...then it was dead even.

And yea...it was a full clan party. SCORPION and GasGuzzler aren't clan, but we're adding them whenever we can find the room.

@Danny : We played human for so many years that I'm really not into switching. We needed a change. :P

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM