Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thing Directly after, Roy comments about my skills. At this point, it's logical to assume he's referring ...
Page: 80


  1. #1186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Directly after, Roy comments about my skills.

    At this point, it's logical to assume he's referring to my skills as a PRIEST.
    i cant say anything about Thing on priest cuz i quit before thing changed to priest. Only thing i went back to CZ but in vent who played dlw kept spamming go for thing hes a 2 shot, really hope was when you had no items...

    On warr though he was a 2 shot with all the gear, fp ftl

  2. #1187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    just like i said he was tlkin bout u on killerinstincts not your priest anything else?

  3. #1188
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    But like i said before even when i prove you wrong u just change topic to the next thing,
    Challenge accepted.

    Let's take your whole argument apart, bit by bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    you said you dont baba on your priest but you do aka your wrong. anything else?

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    On warr though he was a 2 shot with all the gear
    This is what we call exaggeration. It helps us prove our points. This is the second time I've said this, I hope you're not blind as well as retarded.
    More onto the point though, it might be true he 3-4 hit me with all his gear, me being in FPs +8 and all. Hey, props to him. Glad you can kill a warrior with fps +8.
    Who's unscrolled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    you said roy is talking about your skills on priest when hes just talking about you in general.
    kkthx
    I actually never said he was talking about my skills on priest. I said it was logical to assume that he was.
    Not much more to say to this other than... "?" I don't remember pking against roy. If I did it must have been maybe once or twice perhaps. No point in arguing about your supposed memories though, it happened too long ago.

    And an off topic note about scrolls - I usually die 3-4 times before I put them on. At which point, in most cases, the enemy ceases to have a chance at winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    If you honestly think when roy said ps thing is all baba no skill is referring to you on priest your a dumb ass i dont know how else to put it.
    As I've pointed out earlier, I said it was logical assume this. You have yet to prove me wrong. Situation:
    • Someone says "thing is all gear no skill,"
    • Thing is the name of an actual dcz priest
    • This post is preceded by 15 other posts about priests.
      I'm a dumb ass now for connecting some pretty blatant dots?
      Shit, what does that make you

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    He was just insulting you in general whether it was sarcasm or not it had nothing to do with your priest.
    Accepted.
    Roy is a sarcastic person.
    "In general" means pretty much everything. This means rogue, warrior, mage, and oh .. wait for it..
    Priest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    But like i said before even when i prove you wrong u just change topic to the next thing
    See above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    just like how you decided to skip the part where i said you were a bitch in vent and always go to your own channel when anyone says anything that hurts poor little thing. Selective reading ftw.
    Plenty of things I can say here.
    I've limited my time on ko. I use ventrilo to pk on ko. If I'm not pking then why would I stay in the same channel with you and lose IQ? I could stay in vent and argue with the 4+ idiots who determine the winner of an argument by who yells the loudest, but I prefer not to.
    When you refer to me as a "poor little thing" who will go "emo" or whatever, you're just making it more obvious that you have no better argument to discredit my arguments than to attempt to make fun of me. This is commonly called an Ad Hominem fallacy, something I'm not surprised you would do, seeing as you have no argument.

  4. #1189
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    just like i said he was tlkin bout u on killerinstincts not your priest anything else?
    In this MSN Roy tells you that people used to tell him I'm a two-hit on priest.
    This means, that whether he wants to admit it or not, he has the subconscious opinion that I'm a 2-hit on priest. He might have meant me on priest, warrior, or both in his earlier statement. But that's not something you can decide. The past has passed, it's not likely he remembers exactly what he was thinking at that moment in time.

  5. #1190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    K so in the end i was right about you making wrong assumptions, because like i told you from the very start he was talking bout your skills on your warrior not your priest but ofc like i said before your to hard headed to admit you were wrong so you carried it on for pages until i posted proof that he was in fact talking about your warrior.

    the part about vent you can try to talk fancy all you want and try to act like your educated but backing down in a argument in vent aka a verbal debate just shows your a pussy and a what i like to call a keyboard warrior that can only argue online. nd lol @ the no argument when i was the one who was right this whole time lmao you make me laugh

    Nd him 2 hitting you definitely not an exaggeration and about you being in fp 8's lol...

    and basically everything else you wrote is irrelevant, point is you thought u were right, i proved you wrong by posting proof and now your just trying to direct this conversation away from the main thing we were arguing about this whole time which was whether or not he was talking about your priest which he wasnt like i told you he wasnt.

    and to the other part of your post your not a dumb ass for "connecting blatant dots" your a dumb ass for jumping to conclusions and backing it up even after i told you he wasnt talking about your priest.

    good day to you.

  6. #1191
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    You've basically just recycled the same shit, except now you attempted to make paragraphs.
    When I'm bored enough I'll just quote my statements to yours and then.. you'll try again.
    With the same old shit.
    When it's clear that you're wrong.
    Last edited by thing; 08-18-2011 at 02:52 AM.

  7. #1192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Lmao roy you owe me 100$ i told you he wasnt going to admit he was wrong even after you said he was wrong lol

    Thing honestly you can try to hide behind your essays, but you were wrong whether you want to admit it or not, your whole argument this whole time was that he was talking about your priest and he wasnt like i told you he wasnt im right your wrong.

    U mad?

  8. #1193
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    you 2 are rlly anoying, making this thread unreadable. anyways in clan terms

    brokencondoms > babashoppers. (except me)

    on a side note these are the list of bad clans.

    IceCreamHomos
    ***holeSquad
    AbsentAngels
    Heroes
    InstantFailure

  9. #1194
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Lmao roy you owe me 100$ i told you he wasnt going to admit he was wrong even after you said he was wrong lol

    Thing honestly you can try to hide behind your essays, but you were wrong whether you want to admit it or not, your whole argument this whole time was that he was talking about your priest and he wasnt like i told you he wasnt im right your wrong.

    U mad?
    Wrong. This whole time my argument has been the logic of his statement referring to my priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    At this point, it's logical to assume he's referring to my skills as a PRIEST.
    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Let's look at your logic.

    Prodigy's mind:
    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    I said it was logical to assume that he was.
    That aside,

    If you knew he was "referring" to my warrior the whole time why would you follow my lead, and post about my priest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    He was just insulting you in general whether it was sarcasm or not it had nothing to do with your priest.
    "In general" = everything = involves priest = he was talking about my priest.

    I'm bored of all of this quoting business.

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    You've basically just recycled the same shit, except now you attempted to make paragraphs.
    When I'm bored enough I'll just quote my statements to yours and then.. you'll try again.
    With the same old shit.
    When it's clear that you're wrong.
    Oh hey, didn't see that coming.
    Last edited by thing; 08-18-2011 at 02:52 AM.

  10. #1195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    you 2 are rlly anoying, making this thread unreadable. anyways in clan terms

    brokencondoms > babashoppers. (except me)

    on a side note these are the list of bad clans.

    IceCreamHomos
    ***holeSquad
    AbsentAngels
    Heroes
    InstantFailure

    WatchForRageQuit

  11. #1196
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    I remember a couple years ago a thread like this would have recieved so much shit just because people didnt want to have CW drama on General Chat. Today, an 80 page thread about who is the best Ardream player in CW is still going on. And what can i tell you ? Just by reading it the last 4 posts: DRAMA. Im better, you are a noob, my party kills yours, lol ? my party allways kills yours, shut up noobs because my party used to rape all of you.

    Thread should be renamed to: Who has the bigger E-Penis in CW.

  12. #1197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    I "followed your lead" to prove you were lying about babashopping lol which is clear that you were your argument was that it wasnt babashopping cuz old rols> fovs 2 lmao, you still babashopped the fovs so you proved yourself wrong in your post i just didnt want to say anything, and no you were saying i was wrong because it was clear he was talking about your priest but u refused to believe he was talking about your warrior so yah. the end

    to jammin: learn 2 read than lol cuz that last couple of pages has been me and thing arguing not anything about whos better at pking lol

    and yah u can try to twist your words all you want but you were wrong which makes me lawl

    @bk pk would b good if brokencondoms got all their items like they were supposed to or w/e, apparently they were selling out on their previous server and all their main players were supposed to get real geared, idk what happened tho

  13. #1198
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I remember a couple years ago a thread like this would have recieved so much shit just because people didnt want to have CW drama on General Chat. Today, an 80 page thread about who is the best Ardream player in CW is still going on. And what can i tell you ? Just by reading it the last 4 posts: DRAMA. Im better, you are a noob, my party kills yours, lol ? my party allways kills yours, shut up noobs because my party used to rape all of you.

    Thread should be renamed to: Who has the bigger E-Penis in CW.

    before thing and prod started ruining it..was a nice topic were we could mainly jsut discuss pk and what not, lame was very minimal..now ugh i hope they go to bed for a while..or buy some tampons.

  14. #1199
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    you 2 are rlly anoying, making this thread unreadable. anyways in clan terms

    brokencondoms > babashoppers. (except me)

    on a side note these are the list of bad clans.

    IceCreamHomos
    ***holeSquad
    AbsentAngels
    Heroes
    InstantFailure
    Sums it up quite neatly actually.

  15. #1200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I remember a couple years ago a thread like this would have recieved so much shit just because people didnt want to have CW drama on General Chat. Today, an 80 page thread about who is the best Ardream player in CW is still going on. And what can i tell you ? Just by reading it the last 4 posts: DRAMA. Im better, you are a noob, my party kills yours, lol ? my party allways kills yours, shut up noobs because my party used to rape all of you.

    Thread should be renamed to: Who has the bigger E-Penis in CW.
    Looks like you just joined in..

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •