Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? WatchForRageQuit i think its more like WatchFor***holesCauseTheyPissMeOffAndMakeMeTurnInt oTheHulkAndIWantToQuitBecausePkIsSoBoringAndIHaveB etterThingsToDoTrain...
Page: 81


  1. #1201
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    WatchForRageQuit

    i think its more like

    WatchFor***holesCauseTheyPissMeOffAndMakeMeTurnInt oTheHulkAndIWantToQuitBecausePkIsSoBoringAndIHaveB etterThingsToDoTrain

  2. #1202
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    I "followed your lead" to prove you were lying about babashopping lol which is clear that you were your argument was that it wasnt babashopping cuz old rols> fovs 2 lmao, you still babashopped the fovs so you proved yourself wrong in your post i just didnt want to say anything, and no you were saying i was wrong because it was clear he was talking about your priest but u refused to believe he was talking about your warrior so yah. the end
    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    You've basically just recycled the same shit, except now you attempted to make paragraphs.
    Oh hey, didn't see that one coming.

    I can't even determine what your main argument is here.

  3. #1203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    79

    Default

    i read this thread and i vomit a little in my mouth... you know that feeling..

  4. #1204
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    its more like

    WatchForThingsPostCountBecauseHeIsObviouslySpammin gWhereEverHeCanToGetPostAndWhenYouArgueWithHimYouA reActuallyLosingTheBattleBecauseYouAreHelpingHimTo GetMorePostTrain

  5. #1205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    on a side note these are the list of bad clans.

    IceCreamHomos
    ***holeSquad
    AbsentAngels
    Heroes
    InstantFailure
    whos heroes supposed to be? oh and you forgot FailTrain

    dont feel like quoting you again so ill just edit this one, my main argument is that you were wrong in assuming he was talking about your priest which idk how your still denying it lol after he said he wasnt talking about your priest but yah im done trying to show you u, u were wrong in the middle of glee season 2 anywayz

  6. #1206
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Foverin +2 : Old Rol
    48 AC : 50 AC
    100 HP (10 health): 120 HP (50 HP + 7 health)

    Yes, actually.

  7. #1207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Foverin +2 : Old Rol
    48 AC : 50 AC
    100 HP (10 health): 120 HP (50 HP + 7 health)

    Yes, actually.
    lol k last post, once again how does old rol having better stats have anything to do at all with you babashopping them which is what u said you didnt do which is babashop on your priest ffs lol i dont see how its not getting through to u lol

    oh and heroes=villains i guess lol

  8. #1208
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    your all just mad cause the icecreamtruck rolled you

  9. #1209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    your all just mad cause the icecreamtruck rolled you
    yo u know classics was trying to tell me u got hacked lol u shud talk to him cuz he thinks you got hacked again lol

  10. #1210
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    to jammin: learn 2 read than lol cuz that last couple of pages has been me and thing arguing not anything about whos better at pking lol
    Its called an assumption. I could be mistaken, from what bk said it looks like it, but from the degree of ridiculousness of the argument you and thing are having, im sure this thread is swamped with people saying they own others and those people saying they own them back.

    I can read just fine. Gotta love people that feel the need to be douchebaggy to others over the internet. Ill leave this topic so that you can continue your highly interesting debate over how much thing sucks playing ko (not talking about pking skills right ?).


  11. #1211
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    he might mean my email, in which case he is correct...if he means my ko account I got no idea what he's talking about lol

    icecreamtruck>all bb

  12. #1212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    my argument is not at all about what i think about things pking skills so your wrong again, this is about what roy said lol

    @blot didnt your email get hacked mad long ago tho lol i dont see why he would pm me today about it lol weird little kid he is

    http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...93K9ycdCx5KDYM

  13. #1213
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    L2StopGettingRaped is more like it!

  14. #1214
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    @Prodigy, It was fun for awhile, and then your arguments started to become the same thing, just worded differently. In the end my response is just going to be a quote from a page back, so I'm not going to bother until you get something new.

    Have a great night P, JD, Jammin', Brandon, and sizzle I suppose

  15. #1215
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post

    on a side note these are the list of bad clans.

    IceCreamHomos
    ***holeSquad
    AbsentAngels
    Heroes
    InstantFailure
    +1 lol......

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •