Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Totally depends on how big your freind group is on KO i guess....
Page: 89


  1. #1321
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Totally depends on how big your freind group is on KO i guess.

  2. #1322
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    european time zones, dcz is pretty much empty...
    and atm, full of stupid hackers.. even worse then those mages -.-
    and ofc, these days ppl only care about nps, not the pk in general..
    it's lame, but true

  3. #1323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    no vigi is 100% right lol.

    everytime 2-3 people nt and it balances out the server. then another 5 people follow and the pk is once again lopsided. i know its fun for friends to pk together..but if you want good competition..try pking against some of your also very skill and very geared friends.

    however i do agree alot of people give up to easy because nowadays ardream is only about gaining np, its not about pking.

    bitches..D:


    THANK YOU. That was exactly what I meant. Not trying to take a shot at anyone like I guess iJakk thought. That's just how it is.

  4. #1324
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    everyone should go rlb so much better pk lol

  5. #1325
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    rlb is so dead oO
    i miss rlb of 2 years ago xD

  6. #1326
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    rlb is so dead oO
    i miss rlb of 2 years ago xD
    It's not that rlb is dead, its that now with so many +9s showing up in cwest every pk session is lopsided, with one side being average geared and the other side either being +2/3'd or having +9 weapons or armor. noone just coming to this server, or who hasnt been here for years wants to pk against +9s, they left their old servers to get AWAY from the +9s. THAT gentleman, is why all pk zones are 'dead'. youll find if u use normal gear, people stick around longer, because they have a better chance of actually having fun and not being 2 hit.

    PS this post wasnt aimed at you, i dont even know who you are xD

  7. #1327
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeUhTanK View Post
    It's not that rlb is dead, its that now with so many +9s showing up in cwest every pk session is lopsided, with one side being average geared and the other side either being +2/3'd or having +9 weapons or armor. noone just coming to this server, or who hasnt been here for years wants to pk against +9s, they left their old servers to get AWAY from the +9s. THAT gentleman, is why all pk zones are 'dead'. youll find if u use normal gear, people stick around longer, because they have a better chance of actually having fun and not being 2 hit.

    PS this post wasnt aimed at you, i dont even know who you are xD
    amen to this actually.

  8. #1328
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    not really, if one side has a whole board of randoms even if they have a few +9s, they arnt going to beat a clan party that orcs have, even if they outgear the orcs.

    Unless the other side has below average gear (+7s) and the other side has way above (higher then +8). Which is never usually the case, particularly in rlb/cz, maybe a bit more in ardream but even then its not that bad.

  9. #1329
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    not really, if one side has a whole board of randoms even if they have a few +9s, they arnt going to beat a clan party that orcs have, even if they outgear the orcs.

    Unless the other side has below average gear (+7s) and the other side has way above (higher then +8). Which is never usually the case, particularly in rlb/cz, maybe a bit more in ardream but even then its not that bad.
    This is coming from a +9 players point of view :P

    and mine was from a +7 players point of view.

  10. #1330
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeUhTanK View Post
    This is coming from a +9 players point of view :P

    and mine was from a +7 players point of view.
    So what your saying is people shouldn't try to improve their gear, and i'm not just talking about babashoppers who buy +9/+3's or any gear at all, but the ones who spend years merching should just stick to basic gears? Rightttt lol. Maybe you should try sexyko or something? :P

  11. #1331
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    So what your saying is people shouldn't try to improve their gear, and i'm not just talking about babashoppers who buy +9/+3's or any gear at all, but the ones who spend years merching should just stick to basic gears? Rightttt lol. Maybe you should try sexyko or something? :P
    Is that what I said in my post at all? I'm starting to think you're illiterate.

  12. #1332
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    So what your saying is people shouldn't try to improve their gear, and i'm not just talking about babashoppers who buy +9/+3's or any gear at all, but the ones who spend years merching should just stick to basic gears? Rightttt lol. Maybe you should try sexyko or something? :P


    I don't have anything against a person legally obtaining their gear. What I do have a problem with is baba'ing the gear or buying the gold illegally to "legit"ly upgrade the gear to +9.

    When you see a herd of people running at you that has majority +9s and +2/3s, it tends to just make you want to leave if your wearing olds and +7s. Even if you are skilled to the max, your still gonna get 1 shot. Can't outskill 1 shot deaths.

    Granted, this problem isnt as bad as turkish servers, but it does happen on CWest.

  13. #1333
    Senior Member iTzDeceiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    I don't have anything against a person legally obtaining their gear. What I do have a problem with is baba'ing the gear or buying the gold illegally to "legit"ly upgrade the gear to +9.

    When you see a herd of people running at you that has majority +9s and +2/3s, it tends to just make you want to leave if your wearing olds and +7s. Even if you are skilled to the max, your still gonna get 1 shot. Can't outskill 1 shot deaths.

    Granted, this problem isnt as bad as turkish servers, but it does happen on CWest.
    buying pus items to sell in game is the same shit as buyin gbs. and if people have problems with others using there money that they earn on ko then you need to find another game simple as that

  14. #1334
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    people still run around in +7's these days? if your running around in +7's and QQing about others gear then do yourself a favour and just quit hehe
    shit game anyway now

  15. #1335
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    so so so
    so so so
    so so so
    absolutely

    the wrong thread for the above conversation.

    HUMAN:
    Priest: SlimBeer
    Mage; ekelonmyst
    Rogue: Soo many GG ones hardlyhated comes to mind
    Warrior: oloap

    ORC:
    Priest: italix , or Fubared (when he was healer, not so GG, now that he is duffer, real GG)
    Mage: itsgod is fast. (a day is coming when ill nominate myself :P not their yet)
    Rogue: bloodseeker
    Warrior: Jan1n is still gearing up, but combos/follows duffs like a baws

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •