Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @tiffer....omg that list of the "best" players is saddening (no offense to anyone XD) did everyone leave lol? offtopic... hmmmmm ...
Page: 90

@tiffer....omg that list of the "best" players is saddening (no offense to anyone XD) did everyone leave lol?

offtopic...

hmmmmm some people who baba also work 18 hours a day and dont have time to farm buses for 24 hours straight to make money, or to sit there and merchant all day long.

also people who baba dont ruin the pk..its the people that cant seem to split up for the greater good of pk that ruin pk. or the people who dont think before they NT.

for example...a clan that is rlly skilled and really geared is getting bored in pk cause everyone leaves when they pk.. so they nt. and then once they all nt...the exact same thing happens..and they go "uhh duh why pk so bad??"

that clan..(no one in specific) should try to break in half so not only can they have fun playing against each other...pk will also be good for everyone.

At least its not a "clan" is raping face in pk, they went that nation because there was a gg clan on the opposite nation that everyone said was good, ofc that clan goes inactive for some bullshit reason, the original clan nt's and the supposed gg clan magically becomes active again after the first clan nt'd

No one in specific ofc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    At least its not a "clan" is raping face in pk, they went that nation because there was a gg clan on the opposite nation that everyone said was good, ofc that clan goes inactive for some bullshit reason, the original clan nt's and the supposed gg clan magically becomes active again after the first clan nt'd

You? lol.
    Owait you just shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante7 View Post
    I don't have anything against a person legally obtaining their gear. What I do have a problem with is baba'ing the gear or buying the gold illegally to "legit"ly upgrade the gear to +9.

When you see a herd of people running at you that has majority +9s and +2/3s, it tends to just make you want to leave if your wearing olds and +7s. Even if you are skilled to the max, your still gonna get 1 shot. Can't outskill 1 shot deaths.

Granted, this problem isnt as bad as turkish servers, but it does happen on CWest.
    ur right, there u worry about +10's/+3's....

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post

all though you guys did it...for whatever reason you guys say..dont rlly matter to me lol. i was talking in general..as i said was aimed at no one in specific.this is an on going process in ardream..happens week after week lol. and alot less activity in ardream could be due to the time of the year..this happened last year and the year before that, pk starts to die around the beginning of school time.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeUhTanK View Post
    It's not that rlb is dead, its that now with so many +9s showing up in cwest every pk session is lopsided, with one side being average geared and the other side either being +2/3'd or having +9 weapons or armor. noone just coming to this server, or who hasnt been here for years wants to pk against +9s, they left their old servers to get AWAY from the +9s. THAT gentleman, is why all pk zones are 'dead'. youll find if u use normal gear, people stick around longer, because they have a better chance of actually having fun and not being 2 hit.

PS this post wasnt aimed at you, i dont even know who you are xD

Items dont win fights, GG co-ordination wins fight. If you cant win because of your items, you dont have a good team that work well together. Simple as that.

When you get too a higher level of pk (not actual level, like more intense pk against an opposition that is also good) its usually decisions made in critical moments that makes you win or lose.

I've personally never understood people crying about gear...

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    You? lol.
    Owait you just shared.

Heard you Nt'd couple weeks ago?

........hostile is the bezt

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    @tiffer....omg that list of the "best" players is saddening (no offense to anyone XD) did everyone leave lol?

offtopic...

hmmmmm some people who baba also work 18 hours a day and dont have time to farm buses for 24 hours straight to make money, or to sit there and merchant all day long.

also people who baba dont ruin the pk..its the people that cant seem to split up for the greater good of pk that ruin pk. or the people who dont think before they NT.

for example...a clan that is rlly skilled and really geared is getting bored in pk cause everyone leaves when they pk.. so they nt. and then once they all nt...the exact same thing happens..and they go "uhh duh why pk so bad??"

that clan..(no one in specific) should try to break in half so not only can they have fun playing against each other...pk will also be good for everyone.
    yeah that list is fucked

anyways, i see what you are saying, but i'm here cause of my friends, i rather play with them than against them, i love to sit on skype with Hostile, adam and matt, i would never wanna be on the opposite side as matt and adam, they are the reason i still even play this game (i've been up against Hostile before when we weren't as close)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Heard you Nt'd couple weeks ago?
    No? I haven't NT'd for ages.
    I don't even play actively anymore.

And items do win fights if you're both equally skilled.

lol @ all the babashoppers who think gear doesn't matter.

inb4 someone says I'm also a babashopper - who cares? I know that it makes a huge diference.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Items dont win fights, GG co-ordination wins fight. If you cant win because of your items, you dont have a good team that work well together. Simple as that.

When you get too a higher level of pk (not actual level, like more intense pk against an opposition that is also good) its usually decisions made in critical moments that makes you win or lose.

I've personally never understood people crying about gear...
    lol

i wanna see your run around with a +6 dread, +7 chitins +6 dd, old rols skele ep and old sse's, then say gear doesnt make a difference.

With items u can be unkillable to ppl without gear and u say that makes no diff?

Thought exactly the same. If those players are the best, DCZ must be a frickin' walkover.

DCZ is full of cunts who NT every other week anyway. A standard convo would be:
    "Holy fuck, did you hear XXX just came back and baba'd some fuck hard +9s".
    "Are you for real? Let's NT"
    ---
    "Aww man, that whole clan quit because we rock, not because we spend a months wages on a game"
    "I know, fucking pussies, let's NT back and rape these peruvians like a baws"

Quote Originally Posted by crabman View Post
    ........hostile is the bezt
    I heard they were nearly as good as your sig...

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    amen to this actually.
    How much AP did you have on your DCZ sin a year back???

sooo hows dcz nowadaizzzzz

The lvl of average skill in ardream is at an all time low. A solid clan party can completely wreck it up. And I'm sure there are other people better than the ones on that list, I just dot see them regularly enough to name them.

all though you guys did it...for whatever reason you guys say..dont rlly matter to me lol. i was talking in general..as i said was aimed at no one in specific.this is an on going process in ardream..happens week after week lol. and alot less activity in ardream could be due to the time of the year..this happened last year and the year before that, pk starts to die around the beginning of school time.
    mine wasnt towards anyone who plays now a days =P, mine is for all the old ic people they know who im talking bout kinda an inside joke(but not really a joke) between us.

nd yah happens alot now b4 when i played we only nt'd once and we stayed human the whole time, and we only went orc for a specific reason but meh who cares was ages ago and ko in general now has alot less "skilled" people if you will , not just dcz.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM