Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sparco dumb pot the kettle is brown...
Page: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post

dumb pot the kettle is brown

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    lol

i wanna see your run around with a +6 dread, +7 chitins +6 dd, old rols skele ep and old sse's, then say gear doesnt make a difference.
    The whole time we were in DCZ i was runnin +0 uniques with a Chit+7 set, although the sheild was +8 and i had an IN. Ninsu was also running in fp 7s with a dread 7 and +0 uniques.

Items give you an advantage, teamwork>items though, so depends how you work as a team i guess....

isn't ardream inactive ?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    The whole time we were in DCZ i was runnin +0 uniques with a Chit+7 set, although the sheild was +8 and i had an IN. Ninsu was also running in fp 7s with a dread 7 and +0 uniques.

Items give you an advantage, teamwork>items though, so depends how you work as a team i guess....
    and before those fp's +7, he was running with fp+3 set...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    people still run around in +7's these days? if your running around in +7's and QQing about others gear then do yourself a favour and just quit hehe
    shit game anyway now
    Spend more money nathan, I remember you qq'ing about gear before u started your spending spree.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LikeUhTanK View Post
    Spend more money nathan, I remember you qq'ing about gear before u started your spending spree.
    lol buddy and who are you again?
    either way you obviously dont have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Thought exactly the same. If those players are the best, DCZ must be a frickin' walkover.

DCZ is full of cunts who NT every other week anyway. A standard convo would be:
    "Holy fuck, did you hear XXX just came back and baba'd some fuck hard +9s".
    "Are you for real? Let's NT"
    ---
    "Aww man, that whole clan quit because we rock, not because we spend a months wages on a game"
    "I know, fucking pussies, let's NT back and rape these peruvians like a baws"

<3 sparco haha

@kallop. i do also agree with you. in situations gear makes a huge difference.....

for instance a super baba'd rogue besides the obvious (he can hit harder) he is also able to tank alot more dmg with ease. so he can minor heal his party members and make most of them practically invincible. where as if it was a undergeared rogue he would have to minor himself to stay alive.

or....if you have a priest like i had..you can literally tank 10+ people. and if you got someone minoring or healing you...its ridiculous. a preist with rlly bad gear wont be able to tank more than 3-4 people without help.

if you play mage and your not baba'd you are a constant drag on the party. you need constant attention cause people always attacking you, a tank mage barely needs any help besides a cure here and there and a heal when ganged.

warriors....when not baba'd are just fail in every way haha.

dcz is full of new generation fail quitters. end of story

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post

yeah rofl i was going to say he only had +7 FP's for a few days... was running on FP +3s for ages, though he scrolled when he had to. IMO Gear makes a huge difference, but when one side has +8s and +0s thats all you really need unless its equal skill vs equal skill then obviously its number / gear that matters

but overall, id prefer a sin like xeroooooooo (running in +8s and +0s) over some retard +9 sin who can't pk for a shit

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    but overall, id prefer a sin like xeroooooooo (running in +8s and +0s) over some retard +9 sin who can't pk for a shit
    Id prefer a sin like badasssanta which uses olds and +8's, not that Xero ain't good but badasssanta is really good, the best sin imo, as his gear ain't that good

Banned Regular Member

yeah rofl i was going to say he only had +7 FP's for a few days... was running on FP +3s for ages, though he scrolled when he had to. IMO Gear makes a huge difference, but when one side has +8s and +0s thats all you really need unless its equal skill vs equal skill then obviously its number / gear that matters

u prefer me anytime u noob

time for a comeback?

yeahh buddyyy

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

FuCkOrc = best human sin atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    Id prefer a sin like badasssanta which uses olds and +8's,
    i only used olds and +8's on my dlw

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    i only used olds and +8's on my dlw

u still sucked right roy?

LinkBacks (?)