Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C-west, best pk?

This is a discussion on C-west, best pk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, what I have heard around is that C-west seems to be the most stable server u can pk on ...
Page: 1

Default C-west, best pk?

Well, what I have heard around is that C-west seems to be the most stable server u can pk on for now.. and my questions is ofc why?

Are there more active GMs in cwest?

Banned

For one, there isn't any active GM.
    and c-west is active,always a few parties of each nation.
    Hardly ever run into a hacker

I've Never ran into any hacker except for the usual chinese gold farmers that don't pk and just go straight for bifrost in cz Idk about ardream or rlb
    Last edited by DrunkMexican; 05-31-2010 at 04:19 PM.

aznmirage

LOL there are a bunch of hackers and koxpers in DCZ just to let you kno but other than that it is a pretty stable server and needs more english players

First there no turks .Second, the server has a small population, a koxper not go unnoticed.third in this server people immediately denounced cheats.

Server probably not have the best players, and is the server with more babashopers. But here the "pk" is legal, here is fair play . If more people come this server would be by far the best of all Usko.

I hope more people coming to this server is the last oportunity for have one good server in this fuking game.

MassiveStroke

yea c-west is the best serv to pk, when u're babashopper

danifilth

Its good, but looks like one private server sometimes, there is a lot of nation jumpers haahahh

Inactive Member

:OOOOOOOOO awesome

the reply in your question is ....in carnac west you make pk wiith out turks.....this is the answer

C-west has the best pk in CZ cuz it is LEGIT yes you heard me :O

btw it is because there is no Turks and GM Athrenye seems to be on c-west more than the other servers

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveStroke View Post
    yea c-west is the best serv to pk, when u're babashopper
    Lol u can do fine there without babashop... its mmorpg no 1v1 game dude -.- get clan.
    C-West have balanced citys, karus is active and human also in cz, its nice to see almost whole exp places is taken expect those what doenst give exp and what koxpers have taken. Join C-West ^^ there is games

killadre75

in ardream theres a koxping clan that has the most geared koxpers ive ever seen

go on king of knight and look up the clan AnDuriL all the best of the best koxping

orcs

What u mean by no turk, I just tried CW yesterday and when i xping at worm, a turk just pm me: s.a and some other turkish words -.-

And seriously there like 2 group of people here, group A said no k0xper in pk and Group B said there is k0xp. It like group A try to get more English to CW and group B just speak the truth about koxp.

Just stating my opinion

Ardream full of k0xp. i visited in ardream and i saw 1human k0xp party and one orc full k0xp and 2nd mixed with legits. Asked them why they play with k0xp... answer was "easy np"

CZ is basically the shit in C-West, its pretty balanced, not all +10, good rivalries, no koxp. Except for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast