Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

C-west, best pk?

This is a discussion on C-west, best pk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres k0xp in every server.. sorry to say the truth...
Page: 2

theres k0xp in every server.. sorry to say the truth

Banned

RLB,CZ totaly playable, DCZ is full of k0xp.

But overall C-west is USKO only hope so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    What u mean by no turk, I just tried CW yesterday and when i xping at worm, a turk just pm me: s.a and some other turkish words -.-

And seriously there like 2 group of people here, group A said no k0xper in pk and Group B said there is k0xp. It like group A try to get more English to CW and group B just speak the truth about koxp.

Just stating my opinion
    Group A = 70+ ( never see haxx in pk )

Group B = Ardream which is the most koxped zone in ko history xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Group A = 70+ ( never see haxx in pk )

Group B = Ardream which is the most koxped zone in ko history xD
    Amen

Little archer Senior Member

wish everyone realized a couple months ago that this was the only playable server...

now everyone is jumping in, better late than never, but still u guys lost so much time at lulzioniakronos koxp fest before noticing teh truth.

oh well, most people can catch up item and level wise with the power of usd so i guess it doesnt matter

Hardly run into hackers and i think the population's of the Human / Orc is pretty balanced.. got good party's pk almost everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wish everyone realized a couple months ago that this was the only playable server...

now everyone is jumping in, better late than never, but still u guys lost so much time at lulzioniakronos koxp fest before noticing teh truth.

oh well, most people can catch up item and level wise with the power of usd so i guess it doesnt matter
    They dont even need the power of USD if they are really dedicated xD With Chaos/bdw/ed they can farm some sweet money there and if they bring some friends then they might be able to get c2 bosses :P

sczuross

if you not wanna see for you spam powershot damage play in c-west this is 90% legal pk

the only place I ever seen a haxor spam power shot on c.west was at grell lol xD

TheMascot

Well you get a ton of botters in eslant cw2. The guys doing it for lvls are 24/7 at paramun, and ofc the gold farmers have emc/luf golems eslant golems stacked out.

As for never seeing powershot spammers in cz, i'm afraid i'm seeing more and more of it on a daily basis. There are atleast 3-4 full k0xp auto heal powershot clans now.

So its taken along time to arrive on CW, but its here. And once it takes hold more will follow.

Most legits simply wont put up with it, but there seems little anyone can do for the time being IMO.

SellGBS4CWest

my opinion c-west it is the best server for pk.
    now gbs down from - 6 usd per gb to 3 usd per gbs
    and have a lot of people speak english.
    have a lot of people in pk (CZ , Adream ) and more

cwest is a bomb server most active alotta babbas w/ no skill though so its fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12