Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

XxrazorxX made a bad move.

This is a discussion on XxrazorxX made a bad move. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi guys i m new on this forum but i played long time on this server. I m anarchie. priest ...
Page: 1

Anarchie

Default XxrazorxX made a bad move.

hi guys i m new on this forum but i played long time on this server. I m anarchie. priest intel lvl 81 lived in aperoforever. when we added razor in apero i liked his mage and i gived him a chance to got a new good stuf because he was not rich at this moment. i traded him my ds +7 for he take time to buy another one. its not was from clan bank its my personal item. when he got ban from clan because a ilegal np transfer. i tell him i will let u chance to buy another shield i will give u 1 month. after 1 month i see him in cz (buying ds +7) in shout. i I thought he wanted buy a new shield and give me back my shield. i sended a pm to him and he told me he selled my shield to npc. and now i pm him he dont want give me back my shield. its juste money and i got alot of cash. but he play with me. i dont want insult him. but i dont have choice its a scamer. and i dont know who made np transfer on his acount but i know his acount got 73 kill in a war. Scamer.

Anarchie

sorry for english guys i m a french

Little archer Senior Member

bet ur not worth his time as he reached professionalism at running in circles.

Eschuta

It seems this mage has been sold, I've been PM'd by another player pretending he had sold xXrazorXx (or however the capital letter are placed) and had bought a priest. You might be talking to someone else.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

u need screenies homie.

for all we know it was his own ds.

but thanks for headsup at least c west people know to not trust him so easily

Banned Senior Member

Sorry for your loss Seems none can be trusted nowadays. Thanks for informing us.

and ofc , nothing is going to be done by BadFamily . they just enjoy playing with cheaters dont they ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    and ofc , nothing is going to be done by BadFamily . they just enjoy playing with cheaters dont they ?
    save your words to urself little nub ... another nab think he can flame BadFamily .
    BadFamily is the best clan in cwest u can cry till tommorw addream retard.

Joey . talk to me in game we will get it done buddy .

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    save your words to urself little nub ... another nab think he can flame BadFamily .

yea i can flame badfamily
    u got nothing but big shit coming from your mouth , while proofs of your npt members / illegal items are evreywhere

Banned

sorry for ur lose
    till i know is the same xxrazorxx who is playin, and well i saw him with a shield so idk, and sorry but u dont learn in some1 that fast
    and he is in badfamily now...sahme on them..who support this kind of actitude after the nptranfer

I think it's a new owner. Since He has a gab's +7 now. and if he couldn't afford a ds+7. Than I am sure he can't afford a gab +7 either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post

oh I DARE BadFamily to step in ardream when GS has a party, see how you do against these "ardream retards" some of whom have beaten all your precious lvl 80 sins 1v1 on RLB CHARS. good times w/ chukaro.

ON TOPIC
    Nptransfer, now scamming (possibly, need better proof though bro :X) not really surprised.

Badfamily will never be the best clan on C-West as long as L0L and his entire family have leader.

Lol @ huge ego

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I think it's a new owner. Since He has a gab's +7 now. and if he couldn't afford a ds+7. Than I am sure he can't afford a gab +7 either lol.
    is the same guy, i heard from some1 he was laughtin bout been kick from apero and now he is in badfamily...irony
    he can say is new owner...many ppl startin to believe that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast