Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

C-west clan rank

This is a discussion on C-west clan rank within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rougean Okay so I've been away from KO for quite some time and I just noticed that ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Okay so I've been away from KO for quite some time and I just noticed that HAWK is ranked number 1... WHATT THEEE FUCKKK xD Last time I saw HAWK they were some useless nuubs just running around being np feed :P

Did they become GG or what happend?
    who gives a shit about rank? NPs are for those who play the longest, with the most premium and NP increase scrolls. Skill has nothing to do with it, why else is Rampage #1, HAWK #2 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/5bscreenfordumbidiotsj

Now we are exping on cw2 cause there are 2 karus mages parties pking and raiding exp spots.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5769/niceboard.jpg

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Cwest goes like that .

Most of the strongest players on server dont wanna donate nps to their clans because of their old clans disbanded / go inactive / flame wars etc.. and they lost their nps . ive lost close to 1m nps donated in 4 clans and not donating anything no more .

means , Dont look about rank > look at player list borded symbols . Human side mostly is BF .

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Cwest goes like that .

Most of the strongest players on server dont wanna donate nps to their clans because of their old clans disbanded / go inactive / flame wars etc.. and they lost their nps . ive lost close to 1m nps donated in 4 clans and not donating anything no more .

means , Dont look about rank > look at player list borded symbols . Human side mostly is BF .
    Bordered symbols dont mean anything skill wise. Just means that the user plays a lot and has plat. Some people have symbol but suck really bad . Human side mostly is BF

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i know its really old :O

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Cwest goes like that .

as you said, lots of people have alot of nps donated. so symbols doesn't say much either.
    all you can look at is how well they are doing in-game (including items, teamwork, organization and skill).

TheMascot

I dont like HAWK, but like Ranz said they have worked pretty hard for it.

B4 orc clans started showing up more on c2 their average day was pretty much this.

1.exp 30 mins
    2.take riotes/atross
    3.do chaos stone
    4.exp 30 mins
    5.go do enigma cruel etc
    6.chaos stone/riotes/atross
    7.boss check eslant.

rinse and repeat.

They have been doing that for months and months. Having said that though, they got rolled pretty bad when antihackers and ironwolves showed up yesterday. Which made me smile.

Little archer Senior Member

gotta admit, HAWK are a pretty nice, united and farming clan that hunt bosses alot.

very organized id say.

yea... skillwise i wont even mention it.

rankings are just a way of deceiving new comers and make them believe that they should be afraid of x and y clan.

of course soon with time they realize that clan rankings are meaningless in cwest

i dont rly think rankings of any kind mean anything for the most part at least ^^

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

all i know is that Chuck Norris is ranked 1.

Banned

LOL @ Bankin and Swep

@Bankin...then why the hell did you care so much when KoK clan ranking went down? Obviously, someone care about ranking.

@ Swep... people's progress in game come from creating a character from lvl 1...lvl it...farm items and PK. But consider how much $$$ HF put into the game, it doesn't matter.

I love the day when it was HF + Everlasting + drkcith's clan vs us...the only skills you guys have is out paid people for this sh1tty game that I don't even want to play for free.

Oke, that came totaly random.. Trying to figure out where that came from... It this the Ken and Barbi vs HF topic again??

eh donations, I still remember when juggernaut went retarted and did the Isilion quest, talk about nps going to waste -.-
    Do I sense a form of jealousy in this thread??

Eschuta

apero kinda exploded
    sinins out -1.7m np
    rabbin -1m
    rasta -1m+
    and all the other members quit cant remember all the names anyways i never donated nps cause i never had some. what a shame

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eschuta View Post
    apero kinda exploded
    sinins out -1.7m np
    rabbin -1m
    rasta -1m+
    and all the other members quit cant remember all the names anyways i never donated nps cause i never had some. what a shame
    God people need 50 posts so bad
    They act like they know what they are talking about lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast