Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

C west dcz is not so dead!

This is a discussion on C west dcz is not so dead! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys, give up... cwest is dead and every1 knows that...
Page: 2

guys, give up... cwest is dead and every1 knows that

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    You are truly delusional if you think people are gonna want to babashop items that have been injected for the prices you people still think you can ask for them in a server thats been dead for over a year.
    where did you see me talking about "buying items"?
    I just talked about EUKO's candy staffs..

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    where did you see me talking about "buying items"?
    I just talked about EUKO's candy staffs..
    Ah so you are saying you are hoping old people will be returning on quest items.. Your wet dream will never come true.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Ah so you are saying you are hoping old people will be returning on quest items.. Your wet dream will never come true.
    None said quest items..but I wouldn't expect old players to come back and play with full unique +3 and weapons +10..
    and the prices aren't that high if someone wanna come back..
    tbh..how much is a rappy9 in cwest nowadays?like 180usd?
    rocs +3?like 230each?maybe less..not sure about prices
    thats nothing compared to euko
    in euko rappy9 cost like 600usd isn't it?(just throwed a price)

and uniques seems to be way more..because its not 100% to +3
    Last edited by Adi; 04-07-2013 at 03:19 AM.

ya c west has been a ghost server for awhile now. I havent logged on for awhile but i can bet its still empty.

None said quest items..but I wouldn't expect old players to come back and play with full unique +3 and weapons +10..

but the point is u need +3/9 on cw to be decent, on euko with +8 +1 uniqs and krowaz 7 u are decent

In euko that raptor means someone had the balls to try +9. In C-west that raptor means you are paying for the corruption of gm's you are paying for air so you can pk with people who have payed more for air since they have better injected items. Besides raptor9 is top of the server in euko wheras in cwest raptor9 is under average. +2 uniques are basicly the max in euko and since he said dcz +0 olds are max. Only the priest needs gab ada+7 the rest of the classes are fine in normal gear. Most rogues pk with +8 shard etc.

There is a fair share of mages however the server has developed and with stronger melee partys the magepartys have subsides alittle. Besides alot of people start the server as a mage since its cheap to make a strong char with the candystaffs in the game and then when they can spend more or they get some drops from chaos stone they make a melee char. I don't consider candystaffs a bad thing perse it provides a cheap way of entry into the pk we all hold so dear. I'm not a mage, I'm a rogue and priest in a melee clan.

let's hope it gets better and better

This kid is a retard and a dbag.. you have no idea what youre talking about and you all bitch about cwest is dead? How the fk do you know? You dont play here.. ill throw on some quest accessories and still rock a lot of ppl in dcz

So in the end, we have the mighty degano as sheriff in cwest. Lets see how clean cwest will be #fingerscrossed

Quote Originally Posted by Jobert View Post
    This kid is a retard and a dbag.. you have no idea what youre talking about and you all bitch about cwest is dead? How the fk do you know? You dont play here.. ill throw on some quest accessories and still rock a lot of ppl in dcz

Nice language. Nice grammar. Nice name Jobert.

Ps. I have a reasonably geared char in c-west I log on every now and again to check so all your assumptions about me are wrong.

Nice language. Nice grammar. Nice name Jobert.

Ps. I have a reasonably geared char in c-west I log on every now and again to check so all your assumptions about me are wrong.
    Lmao get mad bro, start using your proper grammer cuz you think youre smart. That might be the case but you're still a moron if you think cwest is dead and if you're decently geared in cwest and still have problems and cry about some ppl having +9 items and +3 accessories you're bad so we dont want you here anyway. Ps dont try to make fun of ppls names until you fix yours you moron.. l33t speak ftl! LOL baddie...

Lmao get mad bro, start using your proper grammer cuz you think youre smart. That might be the case but you're still a moron if you think cwest is dead and if you're decently geared in cwest and still have problems and cry about some ppl having +9 items and +3 accessories you're bad so we dont want you here anyway. Ps dont try to make fun of ppls names until you fix yours you moron.. l33t speak ftl! LOL baddie...
    Ok first off if you actually read my posts you would've seen that I don't have a problem with +9 and +3 items, but the fact that most of those items were made out of thin air by trash that got payed to keep the game CLEAN. I for one will not pay for an item i know is illegal and for which no effort(Balls) were neccesary. I think the level of skill by 'top' cwest players was proven in the worldchampionship. 117-14 mean anything to you? Don't insult me with trash remarks like you don't have the skill to play c-west, it will only make you look like a fool.

Ok first off if you actually read my posts you would've seen that I don't have a problem with +9 and +3 items, but the fact that most of those items were made out of thin air by trash that got payed to keep the game CLEAN. I for one will not pay for an item i know is illegal and for which no effort(Balls) were neccesary. I think the level of skill by 'top' cwest players was proven in the worldchampionship. 117-14 mean anything to you? Don't insult me with trash remarks like you don't have the skill to play c-west, it will only make you look like a fool.
    Ha ok kiddo..

Ha ok kiddo..
    Mature.. C-west-side represent..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast