Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

C-west death!!

This is a discussion on C-west death!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T0pcat Razor hates cwest.. I would ignore his comments entirely. Matter of fact he just is a ...
Page: 2

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Razor hates cwest.. I would ignore his comments entirely. Matter of fact he just is a bored individual and all he does is trolls this forum all day.

Back to cwest has been bit busy lately the war was really good. There was atleast 50 orcs vs 50-60 humans. which is really rare as of late.
    Hopefully a server merge soon? I don`t know but would be great.

Facts:

1) Razor does not like C-west.

2) C-west is dead.

3) No merge will come.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Lol why would they merge with helios? what's the reasoning behind that?

C-west is from march 2008, no one cares about the items that may or may not be in there, if you go by release dates then there's zero reason for c-west to be merged with anything other than c-east.

And lol at implying that helios already has cursed weapons +10.
    Well , you was online in Helios recently?maybe you didn't but I was there and our "level" of items are the same.

About who cares about items?actually they do...Piongu wrote in forums that this is one of the problems of merging servers.(before I offered Helios)
    he said if they'll merge cwest with ceast probably will be there huge item diffrence so they trying to think about what they can do about that , then I logged to helios to check out whats going on in here.
    and saw their items are the same as hours.
    I been walking in moradon(helios) for 3minutes and saw 2scorchings 9 JUST IN MORADON.

but about +10 cursed weapons , im not sure cuz k2 handovered the game to mgame like 2months after helios released out no?
    I guess they didn't sold any items there or if they did it was +9 shards / raptors or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Why not go to another server (one more competitive), who can play good make it with or without items. Genie can do lvl fast, or can pay sharer, be a prisoner to their items in a dead server is silly. Get out of CW, and see a real fight, without advantage, will find it is more fun and challenging to pretend to hold to the items +9 +3 . And will always be more equipped than the rest. Stop mourn and move that CW is dead.
    You dont need to always be more equipped than the rest, dont be afraid. Stop mourn and move to another better server . That you have no time to make xp and blah blah blah, are pretexts.
    +1 stop mourn and move to another server.

Little archer Senior Member

I don't really hate c-west. I hate what c-west has become and their community.

The dumb people were always there, but at least there were still cool people playing back then so you wouldn't get dizzy by all the stupidity going on around the map.

Now only them (people like breakers) are left D:

LoL you'd want that wouldnt you merge with a populated server with a huge item advantage on your part.
    Skiiiii likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    LoL you'd want that wouldnt you merge with a populated server with a huge item advantage on your part.
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T

inb4 everyone goes skill>items
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T

inb4 everyone goes skill>items
    The last time skill > items happened was 2009. Nowadays everybody has a certain level of 'skill' and with a small item advantage they rape your ass.
    N4v4rr0 and wargrim like this.

might be tricky to move all those 20 people to different server

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Facts:

1) Razor does not like C-west.

2) C-west is dead.

3) No merge will come.

think about this...
    NTT/Mgame own EUKO.
    they did their server merge to make them more active..
    was a success.
    Now they are doing the same with USKO. all servers will merge except helios,titan, and destan.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The last time skill > items happened was 2009. Nowadays everybody has a certain level of 'skill' and with a small item advantage they rape your ass.
    I have to agree... I remember when I first played, the "combo" used to be something that people tried to keep to themselves or within a clan. Now it's general knowledge.

Lol I love how the people who wanted a non-turk server to be made all those years ago are now crying and suprised thats its inactive, if you didnt see this coming your a fucking moron.
    FeelThePain likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Lol I love how the people who wanted a non-turk server to be made all those years ago are now crying and suprised thats its inactive, if you didnt see this coming your a fucking moron.
    the way they (k2) handled it at first was pretty bad though...

Southamerica and most european countries were blocked for 2-3 weeks (some remained blocked for more time), so those players had to go to c-east. That alone ruined the "headstart" feel for everyone.

On top of many more quality decisions and actions over the years that I don't remember anymore... (IP restricted accounts to prevent sharing, NP symbols and clans not updating for over 2 months at the beginning, many major dupes and gm corruption)

Could've been better. Way better.

well i haven't logged c-west for a few weeks so dont know how its going very recently but last time i logged it was pretty much dead i'd have to agree
    but then again a server merge may help with everything, although we don't know what server it would most likely to merge with but i think they would be working on that due to the amount of complaints on forums? but then again people complain about bad CS and they do absolutely nothing so just hoping for the best

Only fact I know about Carnac West is this.

1.GotYou And Katreen will still be there killing Atross and Riotes even when the last time they saw another person in CZ was 2 weeks back.
    razor and codeine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    Only fact I know about Carnac West is this.

1.GotYou And Katreen will still be there killing Atross and Riotes even when the last time they saw another person in CZ was 2 weeks back.
    yea xD that their goal to kill the biggest amount of Atross and Riotes EVER !
    codeine likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast