Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

C-west death!!

This is a discussion on C-west death!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. you think that c-west will back to life again soon or will stay death for ever ?...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default C-west death!!

Hey guys.
    you think that c-west will back to life again soon or will stay death for ever ?

Little archer Senior Member

Nope, absolutely no reasons for rational people to actually bother returning there from 0.

I wonder how those "c-west player for 5 years" people feel atm. With all of their items being close to worthless... all those items, and no one to use them against.

Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Nope, absolutely no reasons for rational people to actually bother returning there from 0.

I wonder how those "c-west player for 5 years" people feel atm. With all of their items being close to worthless... all those items, and no one to use them against.

Haha.
    Yeah and it still amazes me how some ppl refuse to lower their prices. I mean a shard +9 is still 450ish usd on c-west which is pretty ridiculous. Also I dig that subtle jab at a certain someone....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
    Hey guys.
    you think that c-west will back to life again soon or will stay death for ever ?

death for ever i dont see any good reson why smb should back to CW

Yea it's more or less dead and don't see any sign it will return to it's former glory. And after EuKo came up there have been showing up ALOT of +9's in the server.
    Even seen chaos wep's+9 and a ridiculous Undef faun+10 no rev.. Yea usko in whole are doomed as I see it.

The One And Only Senior Member

Well , at the moment , cwest is dead but soon as the NT back to PUS I guess we'll have some action again in CZ, (I'm not talking about 5pt vs 5pt) but 2v2 seems to me "fine" for now.
    I made a topic for asking for merge with Helios(which is the only server who got same items as we do) , you can vote&comment in here once the forums come back online
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/for...st-with-Helios

I tried talking with some gm that logged game yesterday about that subject, "he just said he'll talk with the boss" about that subject.
    Since I never belived a game master so im not sure if what he promised will really happen.
    But I belive that if we'll get lots of votes in that topic&comments there will be server merge

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well , at the moment , cwest is dead but soon as the NT back to PUS I guess we'll have some action again in CZ, (I'm not talking about 5pt vs 5pt) but 2v2 seems to me "fine" for now.
    I made a topic for asking for merge with Helios(which is the only server who got same items as we do) , you can vote&comment in here once the forums come back online

I tried talking with some gm that logged game yesterday about that subject, "he just said he'll talk with the boss" about that subject.
    Since I never belived a game master so im not sure if what he promised will really happen.
    But I belive that if we'll get lots of votes in that topic&comments there will be server merge
    forum is down or something? (nttgame forum)

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    forum is down or something? (nttgame forum)
    I guess I answered that question before you even asked ..

I guess I answered that question before you even asked ..
    sorry i didnt read XD

you got my vote +1 for the merge. (if it's going to happen).

Little archer Senior Member

Lol why would they merge with helios? what's the reasoning behind that?

C-west is from march 2008, no one cares about the items that may or may not be in there, if you go by release dates then there's zero reason for c-west to be merged with anything other than c-east.

And lol at implying that helios already has cursed weapons +10.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Accept it babas, your server is dead.

Why not go to another server (one more competitive), who can play good make it with or without items. Genie can do lvl fast, or can pay sharer, be a prisoner to their items in a dead server is silly. Get out of CW, and see a real fight, without advantage, will find it is more fun and challenging to pretend to hold to the items +9 +3 . And will always be more equipped than the rest. Stop mourn and move that CW is dead.
    You dont need to always be more equipped than the rest, dont be afraid. Stop mourn and move to another better server . That you have no time to make xp and blah blah blah, are pretexts.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 11-17-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Razor hates cwest.. I would ignore his comments entirely. Matter of fact he just is a bored individual and all he does is trolls this forum all day.

Back to cwest has been bit busy lately the war was really good. There was atleast 50 orcs vs 50-60 humans. which is really rare as of late.
    Hopefully a server merge soon? I don`t know but would be great.
    lFilthy and wargrim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Razor hates cwest.. I would ignore his comments entirely. Matter of fact he just is a bored individual and all he does is trolls this forum all day.

Back to cwest has been bit busy lately the war was really good. There was atleast 50 orcs vs 50-60 humans. which is really rare as of late.
    Hopefully a server merge soon? I don`t know but would be great.

even if he hates CW i have to agree with him.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast