Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

C-West experiencing dupes?

This is a discussion on C-West experiencing dupes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seeing 2 noobs shouting selling rog chittin set +9 right now in mora. OptimusprimeeII is one of them...
Page: 2

seeing 2 noobs shouting selling rog chittin set +9 right now in mora.
    OptimusprimeeII is one of them

Banned

Cause they realised how boring cwest was, chucked their gear on anvil and bam lots of +9s lol

Does sound very sus at recent +9s made in all seriousness. Maybe more Turks are getting into cwest who have the balls to upgrade

thing is selling hb 9 now. No offence but i really wanna know where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    thing is selling hb 9 now. No offence but i really wanna know where it came from.
    Ages.
    And if you don't know who that is I won't bother explaining.
    No offense, I've been annoyed lately

We're just trying to make the server better, not accusing any1.
    Im 100% sure ages hb is 11 rev. If urs is rev then i dont have to question any further.

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    We're just trying to make the server better, not accusing any1.
    Im 100% sure ages hb is 11 rev. If urs is rev then i dont have to question any further.
    It's actually +1rb with 199 AP

Banned

Interrogating members where they got all their +9s from is really going to help the server, will really make a difference and have an impact on the server if we discuss it on here, cause you know most of the 100 people that play cwest come on here...looks like your onto something!

It comes down to the buyer willing to give up a good deal in order to get his dream items, or to be "legit" when he's cheating (babashopping)

If anything you should convince the ones with money to keep their money and resist temptation.

i see patel from bf sell rap 9- dual md-9raum 8-shard 9
    he shouut like 1-2 week ago he buy shard raum and now he sell it wierd
    i see some 1 sell chitin bow 9-ii9-
    thanatos in bf dang rap 9 -11 rev
    helos -bbp rap 9 -rev 11
    fuzzzywarior sell dual md 9
    ectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttt
    for sure this is not legal

ps:when i pm and i say for sure is gm shoop or duppe he reply me got only raum8 other is not my item <

so guys if you buy take care :P and thing sell hb9-rapy9

screenshot or gtfo.

chitin bow+9 sounds nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidoggg View Post
    i see patel from bf sell rap 9- dual md-9raum 8-shard 9
    he shouut like 1-2 week ago he buy shard raum and now he sell it wierd
    i see some 1 sell chitin bow 9-ii9-
    thanatos in bf dang rap 9 -11 rev
    helos -bbp rap 9 -rev 11
    fuzzzywarior sell dual md 9
    ectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttt
    for sure this is not legal

ps:when i pm and i say for sure is gm shoop or duppe he reply me got only raum8 other is not my item <

so guys if you buy take care :P and thing sell hb9-rapy9
    some1 off me that chitin bow for my diet raum +8 also i saw fuzzzywarrior shout for ii 9 and raptor 9 and there is few ppl in mora who shout for chitins rouge +9 now

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

btw yes there is something going on but u guys do know some of those "different" people are all the same person right?

Banned Senior Member

HI allllllll

this is just +9 soon there will be +10 so dont get suprise...... it is been 3 years + on cw and you guys act like crazy. have you guys ever played on other servers you might see +10 with lvl 60

also about krowaz when krowaz came out only some of the people was trying to upgrade and prise of krowaz was about 14gb+ when it came out but now there are many many +7 i even see them in murch if you stay in mordon for 12hrs. so if there is so many +7 ofc some will try to go +8 and why not what is the problam. when krowaz came out after 1 or 2 month CW had 2x krowaz rogue boots and tidogg made that and after that squely made +9prist boots and then a nother prist made +9 so this was like long ago so if you see krowaz +8 now it is nothing new..........

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    btw yes there is something going on but u guys do know some of those "different" people are all the same person right?
    yes and all of this items are from old players like rabben, xhia,rasta they are selling all of there items right now so you will see 2xshard+9,rep+9,hb+9 so dont thik that omg omg omg .

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    HI allllllll

this is just +9 soon there will be +10 so dont get suprise...... it is been 3 years + on cw and you guys act like crazy. have you guys ever played on other servers you might see +10 with lvl 60

also about krowaz when krowaz came out only some of the people was trying to upgrade and prise of krowaz was about 14gb+ when it came out but now there are many many +7 i even see them in murch if you stay in mordon for 12hrs. so if there is so many +7 ofc some will try to go +8 and why not what is the problam. when krowaz came out after 1 or 2 month CW had 2x krowaz rogue boots and tidogg made that and after that squely made +9prist boots and then a nother prist made +9 so this was like long ago so if you see krowaz +8 now it is nothing new..........
    thats the point the server in up for 3 years and still there wasnt lots of items +9 and now in 2/3 days the server got full of em
    and about krowz +8 sets its cant be from old player or some1 that use it and want sell it now coz krowaz cant be unseal its have to be fresh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast