Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

C-West experiencing dupes?

This is a discussion on C-West experiencing dupes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blablablablabla patel you piss in your pant because i have reason and you know the true why you want buy ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    51

    Default

    blablablablabla patel you piss in your pant because i have reason and you know the true why you want buy shard 9 2 week ago and raum 8 and dang now you sell it +rap9 dual md 9 why
    and second think patel after i pm you ingame you stop shouting your baba dupped stuff why hahaahahah commando160 sell rogue armor
    all sell +9 today and you say is because the server is old man you lvl up 83 whit you magic shell +7 and your pd 6 because your a cheap boy and now you sell over 1000gb in shout seriously who is the lier you or me

  2. #32
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSimpleDeath View Post
    thats the point the server in up for 3 years and still there wasnt lots of items +9 and now in 2/3 days the server got full of em
    and about krowz +8 sets its cant be from old player or some1 that use it and want sell it now coz krowaz cant be unseal its have to be fresh
    aaaaaaaa how about you w8 more 2 days in mordon and see what is going.... if you see new people are trying to sell there items pm them and ask them how,who,where. from who? this might help. DONT PM ME nab

  3. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    51

    Default

    ps you talk about my boot of krowaz 8 i made 2 boot and your the first guys who pm me when i want sell it and yes i upgrade it myself and all know this im not apear whit all set 8 so pls stop pass the blame on me because you sell over 1000gb and all item is +9

  4. #34
    Senior Member Jayrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    309

    Default

    i find this comical... everyone knows k2 is corrupt company and for years certain gms have been allowed to sell items. the only question is whether they are selling the injected items for their own gain or for the company.

    now in server like cwest which is baba shopping heaven where people will pay high dollar amounts for anything including gbs or items what is to stop 1 bad gm from making fortunes. if you could inject any items in to server what would stop you. also i mean in the past certain members of this forum were reselling gm items that were coming from 1 source . still its probably happening now whats the big deal.

    this has been happening in all server since the begining of time. this is like a big boys power up store event . instead of pay 50 bucks for knight cash u pay 500 lol.

    also i will put my own personal .02 in. now you are calling out a man named patel, let me first say i do not play this server and dont play ko any more but a few years ago k2 outsourced many gms to india ! you say why ? because its cheaper to pay them also they are closer to turk time zone and they can pay 100 indian people to do customer service for the price of probably 20 usa people in customer service. now say they make some guy over their have gm powers to do events etc. also able to inject items well wtf man do you think this person who makes shit for pay wont abuse the system. probably they wait and over time do a few tests.

    you say wtf man k2 im sure they can put checks and make logs to see who injects items this is so easy. you forget K2 dont give a shit about players or the game only love money. so either k2 is selling the items or even joshua hung at the top he needs to fix his porsche its in the shop so he sells a few +9 and blammo he makes 1500$ in a hours work . all he has to do is use this board to see who the fuck is buying up $$$$ and contact them and make a deal . player makes a new id and sells the shit either in game or through this forum and no one is the wiser.

    this shit has been going on since begining of ko in all servers its nothing new. if you dont like this quit ko. no matter what items a man has he cannot tank an 8 man party . 8 men in good items but with good team work can kill 8 men with godly items but no team work this is the beauty of ko.
    Last edited by Jayrich; 02-09-2011 at 12:13 AM.

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidoggg View Post
    blablablablabla patel you piss in your pant because i have reason and you know the true why you want buy shard 9 2 week ago and raum 8 and dang now you sell it +rap9 dual md 9 why
    and second think patel after i pm you ingame you stop shouting your baba dupped stuff why hahaahahah commando160 sell rogue armor
    all sell +9 today and you say is because the server is old man you lvl up 83 whit you magic shell +7 and your pd 6 because your a cheap boy and now you sell over 1000gb in shout seriously who is the lier you or me
    bro you might wann pm rabbin he told me to shout for him and he told me he will pay me 10gb if i find him a buyer. if you want his email i can gave you and arnt you guys are from same country?????? helping some one is bad thing? and yes i did bought 1 shard from him and gave him 2x rols and some gbs and now im S< my raum +8 because i have 2 shard +9 now.... and about the shout dude one of your clan mamber pmed me and ask for GM email lol they think i know gm hahahahah and top of that you pmed me with all BSS, why you care so much i started this game before you but look you had batter items them me even thoue you started after me my question is HOW? even thoue i play 12hrs lol... but I dont care what you do long as you playing on CW

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidoggg View Post
    ps you talk about my boot of krowaz 8 i made 2 boot and your the first guys who pm me when i want sell it and yes i upgrade it myself and all know this im not apear whit all set 8 so pls stop pass the blame on me because you sell over 1000gb and all item is +9
    im not saying you made your boots from gm or bug im just trying to say that we have many +8 krowaz now and it is ok because even 4 months ago we had some so ofc right now we will have more... understand? so i have no problam with you or your krowaz +8.

  7. #37
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Heard a rumour the Anvil is being Manipluted Prepare for +10s cwest

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    78

    Default

    gg today saw few guy selling +9s item in cwest ..
    1 guy is fuzzywarrior sumthing? he is selling dual md +9 and rappy +9 non rebirth
    and see 2 more guy is selling ii +9

    gg carnac-west soon will become like chyper ect : ) better sell and quit now lol

  9. #39
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    i find this comical... everyone knows k2 is corrupt company and for years certain gms have been allowed to sell items. the only question is whether they are selling the injected items for their own gain or for the company.

    now in server like cwest which is baba shopping heaven where people will pay high dollar amounts for anything including gbs or items what is to stop 1 bad gm from making fortunes. if you could inject any items in to server what would stop you. also i mean in the past certain members of this forum were reselling gm items that were coming from 1 source . still its probably happening now whats the big deal.

    this has been happening in all server since the begining of time. this is like a big boys power up store event . instead of pay 50 bucks for knight cash u pay 500 lol.

    also i will put my own personal .02 in. now you are calling out a man named patel, let me first say i do not play this server and dont play ko any more but a few years ago k2 outsourced many gms to india ! you say why ? because its cheaper to pay them also they are closer to turk time zone and they can pay 100 indian people to do customer service for the price of probably 20 usa people in customer service. now say they make some guy over their have gm powers to do events etc. also able to inject items well wtf man do you think this person who makes shit for pay wont abuse the system. probably they wait and over time do a few tests.

    you say wtf man k2 im sure they can put checks and make logs to see who injects items this is so easy. you forget K2 dont give a shit about players or the game only love money. so either k2 is selling the items or even joshua hung at the top he needs to fix his porsche its in the shop so he sells a few +9 and blammo he makes 1500$ in a hours work . all he has to do is use this board to see who the fuck is buying up $$$$ and contact them and make a deal . player makes a new id and sells the shit either in game or through this forum and no one is the wiser.

    this shit has been going on since begining of ko in all servers its nothing new. if you dont like this quit ko. no matter what items a man has he cannot tank an 8 man party . 8 men in good items but with good team work can kill 8 men with godly items but no team work this is the beauty of ko.
    this is why you have to be smart and dont pay$$$ pay them with items.. and yes if you play ko in same server for 3 years you dont need to baba. you can make 2gb a day and pm me if you dont know how to.

  10. #40
    Senior Member fugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    238

    Default

    hahaha and i thought my problems were bad...turns out CW is just getting more corrupt by the day...



    KO clearly isn't getting enough revenue from selling PUS items alone, so i can begin to speculate that this sudden arrival of +9s in the server have simply been a "compensation" cry by the 'poor' mods who aren't copping enough $$$ from the actual company itself.

    Bravo, soon in about a few months time there will be +10s in the server, and we'll see who's devoted enough to keep playing.

    bb

  11. #41
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Why am I not RED?

  12. #42
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Why am I not RED?
    WHat you mean by ur not READ xD

    And regarding this dupe thing is prolly possible since i got a Rogue Chitin Boots+9 NO REV offer for HB+5 rev

    tHe guy was like thisis a 70-80GB item but idc lets trade i just said no Since i got no idea if that was the real price + it was +9 noREv. it was fishy

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    WHat you mean by ur not READ xD

    And regarding this dupe thing is prolly possible since i got a Rogue Chitin Boots+9 NO REV offer for HB+5 rev

    tHe guy was like thisis a 70-80GB item but idc lets trade i just said no Since i got no idea if that was the real price + it was +9 noREv. it was fishy
    Anyone would have bought it at the price just to resell it. He was probably bullshitting you.

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where Do You Live
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    HI allllllll

    this is just +9 soon there will be +10 so dont get suprise...... it is been 3 years + on cw and you guys act like crazy. have you guys ever played on other servers you might see +10 with lvl 60

    also about krowaz when krowaz came out only some of the people was trying to upgrade and prise of krowaz was about 14gb+ when it came out but now there are many many +7 i even see them in murch if you stay in mordon for 12hrs. so if there is so many +7 ofc some will try to go +8 and why not what is the problam. when krowaz came out after 1 or 2 month CW had 2x krowaz rogue boots and tidogg made that and after that squely made +9prist boots and then a nother prist made +9 so this was like long ago so if you see krowaz +8 now it is nothing new..........
    buying from corrupt gm again?


    hmm i saw a lot of peeps that know corrupt gm might he is selling again

  15. #45
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Why am I not RED?
    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Anyone would have bought it at the price just to resell it. He was probably bullshitting you.
    Thats what i thought but had to post it here since there was prolly no +9 Non rev Chitins on sell lately

    + that increase the sells of +9 that have been going on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •