Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

either hacked or bug

This is a discussion on either hacked or bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heres my dilema before patch i had all my items then i took a small break for like 3 days ...
Page: 1

Default either hacked or bug

heres my dilema before patch i had all my items then i took a small break for like 3 days and then the patch came out and i was gonna log and i noticed all my items on all my characters were missing on the login screen thought okay just did what k2 does sometimes and its all in my inventory well i logged in and all my items are missing on all the characters and the inventory is empty so i think great i got hacked but i have heard of accounts getting wiped after patches and i just came back after two weeks starting to restore my account after my last rage quit back a while and now im wondering if k2 accidentally wiped all my items or what

i say this cuz its just not the shell set 7 and rappy +3 reb gone its like all the useless things that not even a hacker would want cloth +1 staffs +1 scrap metal stupid things dropped from monsters like wolf teeth and wolfs blood and stuff

soo anyone with any knowledge of this pls help out a needy person wondering if he should just drop ko or ask k2 whats up

EDIT my budddy also logged in and his items were all in his inventory off his character and my inventory was nearly full before patch so im wondering if it just bugged my account

Quote Originally Posted by sexy3 View Post
    heres my dilema before patch i had all my items then i took a small break for like 3 days and then the patch came out and i was gonna log and i noticed all my items on all my characters were missing on the login screen thought okay just did what k2 does sometimes and its all in my inventory well i logged in and all my items are missing on all the characters and the inventory is empty so i think great i got hacked but i have heard of accounts getting wiped after patches and i just came back after two weeks starting to restore my account after my last rage quit back a while and now im wondering if k2 accidentally wiped all my items or what

i say this cuz its just not the shell set 7 and rappy +3 reb gone its like all the useless things that not even a hacker would want cloth +1 staffs +1 scrap metal stupid things dropped from monsters like wolf teeth and wolfs blood and stuff

soo anyone with any knowledge of this pls help out a needy person wondering if he should just drop ko or ask k2 whats up

EDIT my budddy also logged in and his items were all in his inventory off his character and my inventory was nearly full before patch so im wondering if it just bugged my account
    That happened to me after the chaos expansion. I logged and a bunch of my items and most of my money was gone. I relogged and two items that were sealed came back but the rest was gone. I sent a ticket to K2 and nothing was done. Sounds like you got k2ed. Sucks man

Quote Originally Posted by Twoods View Post
    That happened to me after the chaos expansion. I logged and a bunch of my items and most of my money was gone. I relogged and two items that were sealed came back but the rest was gone. I sent a ticket to K2 and nothing was done. Sounds like you got k2ed. Sucks man
    awww shizzz kinda sucks lol

noobpriest

Quote Originally Posted by sexy3 View Post

not a bug, you got hacked

booyah360

Sounds suckish but I'm gonna say sounds like a hack rather then a bug

Banned

Did noobpriest just post a picture of sexy3's naked char? wtf

KillTime

and whats going on in the scammer topic about him?

Fake_BP

Quote Originally Posted by EyesWideShut View Post
    Did noobpriest just post a picture of sexy3's naked char? wtf
    Daaamn, indeed.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

lok what you are waiting from k2 .... just losing your items and getting hacked easily and customer support doesnot help you and just say no items / rollbacks are available :S

booyah360

It still doesnt answer why he has a naked pic of that guys character!

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

apparently someone hacked his ko-account and the noobpriest's ko4life account and is now admitting the prior via the latter.

Banned

WTF?

is this a hack or did you get scammed ?

rly wierd :S

sounds like he got scammed from that noobpriest who just posted...

Wtf he posted a picture of my character

sh!t i got hella hacked

wow thats seriously the ultimate insult

Quote Originally Posted by noobpriest View Post
    not a bug, you got hacked

and i saw this guys scamm report hahahha watch out jsut cuz hes banned on here dont stop him from doing it again and he can hack i never talked to a noobpriest in my life but he found a way to get all my stuff im done with KO but i dont think he is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast