Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is C-West Hard?

This is a discussion on Is C-West Hard? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Carnac west no is hard dude , is true have a lot babas , but 90% of they are dont ...
Page: 2

Carnac west no is hard dude , is true have a lot babas , but 90% of they are dont have good combo and team work , you can make nice pk without top items .Here the pk is fair , no koxper ( can see some but they are kill bosses ) , is nice server , need more population but is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    +1.

All you need is good combo and team work.
    Most of people in C-West are babashopper but most(at least 90%) of them don't know how to play.
    look @Integrity for babashoppers and @NewAge for real players.
    Its so hard to take anything you say serious with your ridiculous quotes you have in your sig. They just discredit you so fast lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you know, thats kind of hilarious because you were banned in the old ko4life for scamming.

Palan :-o did not execpted this from you

burn?
    I didnt scam him though i sold him the acc whitout all info because i didn't have it and i told him, i tryed help him but couldnt get it back.
    He told me how he got some random guy to share whit him to so not my fault and i shouldnt be resposible for even trying to help him in the first place.

Got banned for him having ss of sending me 170$ lol...

Dor

its hard to make exp if you gonna make new char ... no partys all day (orc side) .. have few +9s in the servers.. but have koxpers

if YOU want a english speaking server / spanish :P then come cwest overall i hear RLB pk has picked up so try there first cuz i guess thats the most even based pk

I dont know, i just started on C-West from Olympia and I think its a huge differance. Im playing ardream right now, and i think with some +8s and some olds, maybe a good belt or neck you should be ok. On oly you cant even step foot in ardy without 9's so C-West pk was quite refreshing. Mind you, im on europe time so as far as north american time zones go i dont really know.

JustKinndA

I just started on C-west coming from Olympia, and i like it, its not so much cheats, there are still cheats but not as much as on Olympia!
    Pk is actually fun! Cuz you dont need uber gear to do it, which you do on Olympia, there isnt +9 and +10s where ever you look.
    I play Ardy, so i dont really know how CZ is, but it doesnt look that bad

hehe make sure you tell more from olympia to come

CWest doesn't have any +10 (well there is a large hacker+10 xD) gg weapons and there are some +9 items around like rappy and shard. No +9 cursed weapons or +9 krowaz (i think there is a priest krowaz 9 boot but thats it). In terms of activity it seems to go Ardream>CZ>RLB on Cwest. RLB used to be dead but it has been better of late. You can be pretty gg here with +8/+2 uniques imo. Its more so teamwork than anything. As others said, NewAge and Akatsuki do very well in CZ pk and a lot of them are using fairly standard gear like +7 cursed weapons. The majority of the server is english speaking with a mix of Polish, Spanish, Peruvians, Brazilians, Australians....that about sums it up. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    hehe make sure you tell more from olympia to come
    lol sure ill tell all four remaining english players to come..... lol

every time i check server populations, diez has 100-200 more people than cwest, and ares has 400-500 more than diez. i've thought about trying c-west before but it really just seems "dead"

i guess that doesn't answer if its "hard" or not.. but i wouldn't play it

C-west is a terrible server. You will find an insane amount of arrogant people with egos up their ass. Their communication even when speaking the same language is incoherent. They're dumb ass hypocrites that blame everything on turks. If they had the same chance as turks, they would do the same and worse. C-west players deserve to stay in that server. C-west is a DEAD SERVER.

Hubson

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    C-west is a terrible server. You will find an insane amount of arrogant people with egos up their ass. Their communication even when speaking the same language is incoherent. They're dumb ass hypocrites that blame everything on turks. If they had the same chance as turks, they would do the same and worse. C-west players deserve to stay in that server. C-west is a DEAD SERVER.
    +1
    You talk to spanish speakers in english , they still speak spanish , i won't say anything about polish players (I'm from Poland ) , they flame on everything and everyone

One thing is for sure, Human side is where the exp is, Do NOT go orc for exp, you will regret it. Great players on both nations. NT once you get to your desired lvl.. If your starting fresh! If not, choose your poison. Pros/Cons both sides. Majority speak english. Pk is good, dont need uber gear to have fun. More quest availabel on human side. Some +9s, Hope it works for ya...

Plusses on cwest when comparing to other servers:
    +English is most spoken language
    +You wont see everyone running with +9s/+3s and there is not any high class (items which are hc from +1)/unique +10s
    +Less hackers

And minusses:
    -Inactivity (especially for rlb)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast