Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

C-West King Elections

This is a discussion on C-West King Elections within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are you serious, there have been topics worse off then mine but you choose to close mine ? =) thx ...
Page: 1

Cool

Are you serious, there have been topics worse off then mine but you choose to close mine ? =) thx though no post at the end from a mod explaining the reason it was closed, no PM, not a damn thing :lol: Im glad these flamers got some friends in high places just proves how much of a jackass they really are.

What ever the case is Im still running for king and looking for some more supporters. No matter the flames or even if this topic gets closed to Ill still be around and so will Error. Have fun and Best of luck to you all, Pm Me if you got some questions, See yall in game :P

i did it

Banned

i did it[/b]
    o'rly :lol:

If this topic turns out like the other one did then some people will be in trouble.

pmd

trouble is my cats name

Nuttbuster

gogo simply!!1!

J

Wtf jcup, your eyehack?

Wtf jcup, your eyehack?[/b]
    u hack?

Ametista

SimpleSins for king ftw!

Are you serious, there have been topics worse off then mine but you choose to close mine ? =) thx though no post at the end from a mod explaining the reason it was closed, no PM, not a damn thing :lol: Im glad these flamers got some friends in high places just proves how much of a jackass they really are.

What ever the case is Im still running for king and looking for some more supporters. No matter the flames or even if this topic gets closed to Ill still be around and so will Error. Have fun and Best of luck to you all, Pm Me if you got some questions, See yall in game :P[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=25
    wrong section.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

bumpity bumpy

Banned

Don't start Josh if you have offtopic things to say or you feel that this topic is in the wrong section please contact global or Admin and we will deal with it. I wouldn't waste your time though because its staying in General Chat. I don't want this topic to turn out like the last one so please do not reply unless you have something nice and ontopic to say.

Don't start Josh if you have offtopic things to say or you feel that this topic is in the wrong section please contact global or Admin and we will deal with it. I wouldn't waste your time though because its staying in General Chat. I don't want this topic to turn out like the last one so please do not reply unless you have something nice and ontopic to say.[/b]
    Well don't tell someone to do something to get a problem resolved then just simply say you are not going to do anything.

Anyway, on topic; HeartlessKillah for king, on topic talking about carnac west kingship yes? Considering the "topic hi-jacking thread" only applies for market it doesn't matter right O:?

Good luck to Simply, considering it don't matter to me who gets it as anyone who has a chance of getting it is a good candidate.

simple for king!

caerus for king!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast