Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

C-West Merging Servers?

This is a discussion on C-West Merging Servers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know whats gonna happen to cwest but I think EUKO gonna be epic fail^^...
Page: 2

I dont know whats gonna happen to cwest but I think EUKO gonna be epic fail^^

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    I dont know whats gonna happen to cwest but I think EUKO gonna be epic WIN^^
    There, fixed for you buddy.

I really cant understand why anyone would wanna stay usko, granted C-West is a lot different cheater/baba wise.

Note: I never really played c west so idk, all im saying is that as and english speaker playing on a turk server for over 4 years, i'll take a fresh start over the same ol' ANYTIME. I mean with a xp prem and a couple of weekends your 80+ anyways.

Even if the cheats in EUKO do get as bad as USKO, well then we'll just deal with it, but nothing can be worse then what we play now with G1.

So if i may quote Forrest Gump
    "Thats about all I got to say about that."

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmall View Post
    I really cant understand why anyone would wanna stay usko, granted C-West is a lot different cheater/baba wise.

Note: I never really played c west so idk, all im saying is that as and english speaker playing on a turk server for over 4 years, i'll take a fresh start over the same ol' ANYTIME. I mean with a xp prem and a couple of weekends your 80+ anyways.

Even if the cheats in EUKO do get as bad as USKO, well then we'll just deal with it, but nothing can be worse then what we play now with G1.

So if i may quote Forrest Gump
    "Thats about all I got to say about that."

Peace.

C-W west is pretty good (USKO wise), but with a higher number of GMs in EUKO, I'll expect more from NTT. Not to mention that, either way, there's more than one server to chose from - AND, no matter which server a new n00b choses, he will end up on an "English" server, unlike (ironically) in USKO, where the n00b might easily get scared off by the number of Turks on any other server than C-W.

So I'd expect the population of the EUKO servers to be more easily sustainable than the one on C-W.

EDIT: Not to mention that if we DO actually end up with less cheating, then the n00b has lost yet another reason not to stay.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 10-21-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

EUKO is not only a new KO and a tedious "gah, time to level all over again"

its also the new server that everybody has been asking for months now

its a server that will be filled with old school / skilled players, with some hard competition to be #1 and lots of activity guaranteed at least the first months.

all of this with the new promise of a better KO, with a more direct link with mgame (faster patches), more GMs (thats what they have said), updated features and other company. anything or anyone is better than G1.

if it turns to be as good as expected then people wont quit after 3 months like in other new servers. its the KO that everyone has hoped for so far NTT might not be blizzard ("what if KO was owned by blizzard?" kind of threads) but i believe it will be better than g1 / k2

time will tell. if it turns out to be a failure then it will be time to quit ko again. i dont think anyone smart enough would even think of coming back to USKO in case of an eventual EUKO failure.

@Usko attached people, hey, it sucks that you spent thousands of usd for nothing or that you cant level all over again... but seriously, would you kindly shut the fuck up if you think that usko is #1 or that EUKO will fail? you're in denial, we know. just remember that nobody asked for your input!

scarecrows wont go anywhere so you can still have some legit fun... though you never know with G1, they might replace them with snowmen for xmas and then forget to implement them back for another 7 months ... ehh nevermind then

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

its a server that will be filled with old school / skilled players, with some hard competition to be #1 and lots of activity guaranteed at least the first months.

all of this with the new promise of a better KO, with a more direct link with mgame (faster patches), more GMs (thats what they have said), updated features and other company. anything or anyone is better than G1.

if it turns to be as good as expected then people wont quit after 3 months like in other new servers. its the KO that everyone has hoped for so far NTT might not be blizzard ("what if KO was owned by blizzard?" kind of threads) but i believe it will be better than g1 / k2

time will tell. if it turns out to be a failure then it will be time to quit ko again. i dont think anyone smart enough would even think of coming back to USKO in case of an eventual EUKO failure.

@Usko attached people, hey, it sucks that you spent thousands of usd for nothing or that you cant level all over again... but seriously, would you kindly shut the fuck up if you think that usko is #1 or that EUKO will fail? you're in denial, we know. just remember that nobody asked for your input!

scarecrows wont go anywhere so you can still have some legit fun... though you never know with G1, they might replace them with snowmen for xmas and then forget to implement them back for another 7 months ... ehh nevermind then
    I'm pretty sure it's 'EUKO' people that come into every single usko topic going, 'Join euko! usko sucks!' raving on about how good it's going to be. Well guess what not everyone wants to go, whether it's because they would need to use a proxy or just don't want to spend the time in a new ko, we don't want to hear about it in a 'usko' topic. So how about you guys kinda shut the fuck up as well eh?

YES BABY, put your anger out, shoot them all, show them what's a real archer !

If you guys don't wanna try because you're stupid enough to belive it will fail befor it even began, so you better stay on USKO with you mouth shut...
    I'm realy tired watching all this retarded comments such as "it will fail", "it will never success" and all this bullshit !
    No one told you to go and no one is pushing you to quit USKO, but if you want a fresh start, you can come and try it and then tell me what do you think !

In conclusion, try it out befor you're insulting anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's 'EUKO' people that come into every single usko topic going, 'Join euko! usko sucks!' raving on about how good it's going to be. Well guess what not everyone wants to go, whether it's because they would need to use a proxy or just don't want to spend the time in a new ko, we don't want to hear about it in a 'usko' topic. So how about you guys kinda shut the fuck up as well eh?
    well, usko does suck. i thought everyone knew that by now.

and i doubt there has been any usko topics lately... unless you mean those about fake gms, a guy getting banned after killing a gm or the one about free +3 uniques with that event.

usko sucks, euko... dont know yet. it is unfair to call it trash already (KO the game is good, talking about companies here)

the people advertising EUKO are doing so because we are really excited about it, and it would be great to have more english speakers / people from ko4life in it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    If tHeUnBeAtAbLe says EUKO is taking over... then EUKO is taking over. End of story.

well, usko does suck. i thought everyone knew that by now.

and i doubt there has been any usko topics lately... unless you mean those about fake gms, a guy getting banned after killing a gm or the one about free +3 uniques with that event.

usko sucks, euko... dont know yet. it is unfair to call it trash already (KO the game is good, talking about companies here)

the people advertising EUKO are doing so because we are really excited about it, and it would be great to have more english speakers / people from ko4life in it.

Newsflash: This is a topic related to USKO so if you dont mind facking off.....

OT: Whether they would do it or not i dno, but i'd be more than down.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If tHeUnBeAtAbLe says EUKO is taking over... then EUKO is taking over. End of story.
    Does is not piss you off having to type your name with caps for every other letter?

I remember when i used to do that, back when i was 6.
    Last edited by Lavie; 10-21-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    lol@ ppl who keep sayin cwest will die,

i cant wait to see those us people coming back to cwest cuz of proxy/vpn issues.
    85% of the people who are going to be proxy'ing into EUKO are just as much IP restricted from C-West, aka, turks.

I think EUKO will be a success personally, I also dont see that being the end of USKO by any means. Peoples 1000's of dollars didn't just disappear overnight, there is still tons of activity regarding selling AND BUYING. I do see this situation coming around tho, EUKO opens, and actually turns into a success. A bit more people may leave USKO for it, which will lower the populations enough to call for a server merger. I'm seeing the end result with USKO ending with around 7-10 servers in total, making it much more manageable regarding the GM staffing situation in USKO, thus making the playing situation slightly more enjoyable.

EUKO fanatics (razor) are 100% anti USKO, therefore take the freedom allowed on this server to express their feelings. It's cool, I'm pretty positive EUKO will be a hit like I said, but don't think the migration of a few outspoken people on this server will lead to the downfall of USKO, you guys just aren't that important...sorry.

One thing to look forward to is another competitor in the KO world championship, we will all meet again there eventually Cya then ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Newsflash: This is a topic related to USKO so if you dont mind facking off.....

OT: Whether they would do it or not i dno, but i'd be more than down.

Does is not piss you off having to type your name with caps for every other letter?

I remember when i used to do that, back when i was 6.
    Well I'm still 6.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    I think EUKO will be a success personally, I also dont see that being the end of USKO by any means. Peoples 1000's of dollars didn't just disappear overnight, there is still tons of activity regarding selling AND BUYING. I do see this situation coming around tho, EUKO opens, and actually turns into a success. A bit more people may leave USKO for it, which will lower the populations enough to call for a server merger. I'm seeing the end result with USKO ending with around 7-10 servers in total, making it much more manageable regarding the GM staffing situation in USKO, thus making the playing situation slightly more enjoyable.

EUKO fanatics (razor) are 100% anti USKO, therefore take the freedom allowed on this server to express their feelings. It's cool, I'm pretty positive EUKO will be a hit like I said, but don't think the migration of a few outspoken people on this server will lead to the downfall of USKO, you guys just aren't that important...sorry.

One thing to look forward to is another competitor in the KO world championship, we will all meet again there eventually Cya then ^^
    how can you not be 100% anti usko?

the game is played with bugs, hackers, not caring gms and the customers get constantly punched in the face whenever they need help.

ko itself is a good game but at times the downsides from its hosting company far exceed the fun factor. at least it finally did for me. guess you need to get hacked and receive absolutely no support or maybe an unfair banning could do it for you.

call me a fanatic, i dont care im super excited about euko im not gonna lie.

how can you not be 100% anti usko?

the game is played with bugs, hackers, not caring gms and the customers get constantly punched in the face whenever they need help.

ko itself is a good game but at times the downsides from its hosting company far exceed the fun factor. at least it finally did for me. guess you need to get hacked and receive absolutely no support or maybe an unfair banning could do it for you.

call me a fanatic, i dont care im super excited about euko im not gonna lie.
    you didn't get over the downsides you just quit because you couldn't hack it as a archer without cooldown BB. anyway tbh DCZ has been the most active i have seen in a long ass time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast