Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

C-West Merging Servers?

This is a discussion on C-West Merging Servers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We just have to wait and see...
Page: 3

We just have to wait and see

Banned Senior Member

Ive got one thing to say

Diablo 3 release soon, KO = bb, euko/usko whatever, makes no diff, majority of people WILL be playing diablo 3, that is a fact, ofc not every1 but im sure most of old school KOer's will be moving to it.

ontopic : i hope EUKO succeeds indeed, i really wish i could play it, im to busy in life atm.. sadly no time for anything these days, and VPN/PROXY is faking laggy, but i will see what happen's when its released.. sux that north america is ip ban, i hate dealing with proxys n shit

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Ive got one thing to say

Diablo 3 release soon, KO = bb, euko/usko whatever, makes no diff, majority of people WILL be playing diablo 3, that is a fact, ofc not every1 but im sure most of old school KOer's will be moving to it.

ontopic : i hope EUKO succeeds indeed, i really wish i could play it, im to busy in life atm.. sadly no time for anything these days, and VPN/PROXY is faking laggy, but i will see what happen's when its released.. sux that north america is ip ban, i hate dealing with proxys n shit
    Could somebody care to explain me whats so good about Diablo? It seems like total crap like LoL and DotA to me.

Banned Senior Member

Nope, no where near dota and LoL gayzor =P, you would have to play it to see, but one major factor : its ran by blizzard lol AND =P diablo/diablo2/D2LOD was best PC games evar til most of us found KO, i swear i had so much fun on D2 lol anyway im lazy to explain it all, i'll just say its epic =p

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Nope, no where near dota and LoL gayzor =P, you would have to play it to see, but one major factor : its ran by blizzard lol AND =P diablo/diablo2/D2LOD was best PC games evar til most of us found KO, i swear i had so much fun on D2 lol anyway im lazy to explain it all, i'll just say its epic =p
    Well looking at D2 I only get the feeling its worse than USKO lol.

Kallop is one of those COD kids I'm sure.He started playing PC games round 2007,that's why he never heard of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Kallop is one of those COD kids I'm sure.He started playing PC games round 2007,that's why he never heard of those.
    Useless crap posting ftw? I've heard of Diablo but haven't played cuz it looks like crap imo. Besides I don't like COD either. Funny how ur bragging how much u play online games lol. E-Penis much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Useless crap posting ftw? I've heard of Diablo but haven't played cuz it looks like crap imo. Besides I don't like COD either. Funny how ur bragging how much u play online games lol. E-Penis much?
    very much.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    you didn't get over the downsides you just quit because you couldn't hack it as a archer without cooldown BB. anyway tbh DCZ has been the most active i have seen in a long ass time.
    actually it was because i came to the conclusion that i wasnt having fun no more, not at cz, not at wars. i was having more fun at arena! so why gear up for nothing? you're supposed to gear up through events so you can pk at cz.

the negative aspect from k2 was always there and i knew i could eventually get screwed over so better late than never... i was already on the edge of quitting when they decided to add cooldown, rest is history.

fack yu zwiterer. have fun pWn1nG dem xgradosssssss12's

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    *looks at your sig*

*laughs*

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    *looks at your sig*

*laughs*
    xfire sig ? I registered on xfire back in 2007.Taking noobs to school since super nintendo.

^ No, just that you have the audacity to call someone else a kid when you don't even that the imagination to think up an original name and revert to copying someones name.

^ No, just that you have the audacity to call someone else a kid when you don't even that the imagination to think up an original name and revert to copying someones name.
    Meh,long story short,If I could change it,I would.

85% of the people who are going to be proxy'ing into EUKO are just as much IP restricted from C-West, aka, turks.
    not really most of the europeans and south americans whos actually gonna try euko out can play usko freely w/o struggling proxys or any other shit. But trust me ppl will fed up when thy try to buy prem/kc/and vpn at the same time. and how fun is u get dc during the wars or some special event. And if ntt start bannin ppl cuz of same proxy ip just like k2, idlol so hard xD

Little archer Senior Member

they have stated that they wont though~

why would a new company ban potential customers?

go ahead and answer lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast