Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

C-West Orc side elections

This is a discussion on C-West Orc side elections within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya vote sirkaos, played with him in deimos (myko) and he was also king there, and we was good XD...
Page: 3

ya vote sirkaos, played with him in deimos (myko) and he was also king there, and we was good XD

SirKaoS

Wooot 1st day of new king .... he robet treasury for 100m which awarded clannies as bounty for lost war ... its like first time we loose war in this time ...

GOOD WORK

Heartless is 10 times worst king then I could even imagine

Banned

ss of palan beaing awarded money plx ?

DarkSynth

ya thats BS heartless is a gg king
    fk u noob

SirKaoS

ya thats BS heartless is a gg king
    fk u noob[/b]
    Nah thats a straight fact lol ... he awarded 25 mil per one warder and 50m for keeper which ofc killed an sins (90% npcs in wars are killed by sins) and it was a sins from Undezz ... so he drained 100m from treasury for war that we lost also cause everybody was running for money so humans can easily reach in and kill it faster

AFK made a good work again!!! and orcs gonna be smashed by our new great king lol

Nah thats a straight fact lol ... he awarded 25 mil per one warder and 50m for keeper which ofc killed an sins (90% npcs in wars are killed by sins) and it was a sins from Undezz ... so he drained 100m from treasury for war that we lost also cause everybody was running for money so humans can easily reach in and kill it faster

AFK made a good work again!!! and orcs gonna be smashed by our new great king lol[/b]
    Ok... I'm sure before way he was like.. ALL YOU SINS GOGO WARDER AND KEEPER? Wheres the change lol... Anyone could of got it, he didn't know his clan would get um all but they did so he stuck to his word.

Is your vagina hurting after you lost? Funny heartless didn't have to make a begging post to win D: That's the up-side to having active clans and allies.

magnified

ur just jealous man...

why dont u get ur templars sins up in that biatch huh??????

how can u say its a treasury scam when i clearly wrote before war what the deal was..

Ok... I'm sure before way he was like.. ALL YOU SINS GOGO WARDER AND KEEPER? Wheres the change lol... Anyone could of got it, he didn't know his clan would get um all but they did so he stuck to his word.

Is your vagina hurting after you lost? Funny heartless didn't have to make a begging post to win D: That's the up-side to having active clans and allies.[/b]
    <3

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol sirkaos, your a fucking tool you piece of shit.
    Im sure you woudlnt be complaining if one of your clannies got keeper huh? its unlucky how undes sins got them, please im sick of your QQ

and as josh said, he doesnt have to make a "ELECTION" post to win, he is popular by himself . Soooo BB

Heartlessshitkillah is a noob king... Again we get an immature teen king :/ who aint even active

SirKaoS

Lol retarded kids screaming over forum, shut up guys

U waste money which should be used for XP events ... who need fucked up events like this ?

Orcs needs XP ... not throving 100 mil for lose in war LOL

Banned

Ah, now I see the reason for your stupidity.

He did what he promised as a king and you&#39;re CRYING about it? I suppose you would rather someone who just awards all the money to himself, right?

Idiots...

SirKaoS

No I would rather get a king who wouldnt drain treasury to 48 milions without making single event

GG THX BB

MagicWannaBe
    Dope Boi Magic
    15 years old

Go home to your mother pls :-)

Grow up please, you didn&#39;t get king now you are trying to find things wrong with heartless.
    Sore looser much ?

I can see it now, he will throw an exp event and you will CRYYYYYYY because it&#39;s not in European time zone&#39;s, you&#39;ll say he did it because most of his clannys was on, will guess what, TOUGH SHIT.

SirKaoS

Grow up please, you didn&#39;t get king now you are trying to find things wrong with heartless.
    Sore looser much ?

I can see it now, he will throw an exp event and you will CRYYYYYYY because it&#39;s not in European time zone&#39;s, you&#39;ll say he did it because most of his clannys was on, will guess what, TOUGH SHIT.[/b]
    Well he just disapponted me by that event ... I woudnt say if he will set up prices lower, but look, u have 3 wars in 1 day ... so he gonna get out 300 mil per day ? just to award 9 people ? treasury will regaining it for days ...

My reaction is just in case i want push Heartless manipulate with money way better then this.

Now he awarded 1 coin few secs because BDW participation started ... so many people didnt even recognized its opened, that was a bad joke ... Heartless acts like hes king now and he can piss off everybody ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast