Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

C-West Orc side elections

This is a discussion on C-West Orc side elections within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all kings do that atleast once, if you dont like him being king i think u can start impeachment. other ...
Page: 4

killer2675

all kings do that atleast once, if you dont like him being king i think u can start impeachment. other then that this topic is ended /close ur bitching to much

Banned

Well he just disapponted me by that event ... I woudnt say if he will set up prices lower, but look, u have 3 wars in 1 day ... so he gonna get out 300 mil per day ? just to award 9 people ? treasury will regaining it for days ...

My reaction is just in case i want push Heartless manipulate with money way better then this.

Now he awarded 1 coin few secs because BDW participation started ... so many people didnt even recognized its opened, that was a bad joke ... Heartless acts like hes king now and he can piss off everybody ...[/b]
    Correction: he is the king.

You tell me to go home to my mother, lol. You're the one crying about every little thing Heartless does as king.

He disappointed you, eh? Well, my mother didn't win the lottery today, so I'm gonna go tell people that don't care what I think how disappointed I am!

No one cares what you think, so cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

P.S. - Thnx for the profile view.

killer2675

He disappointed you, eh? Well, my mother didn't win the lottery today, so I'm gonna go tell people that don't care what I think how disappointed I am!

P.S. - Thnx for the profile view.[/b]
    LMAO magic dont get into it with these people just noobs looking to start a fight.

Banned

Heartlessshitkillah is a noob king... Again we get an immature teen king :/ who aint even active[/b]
    he is more mature then anyone...

Heartlessshitkillah have bean active from the first day of the server untill now, he is actie.

magnified

Heartlessshitkillah is a noob king... Again we get an immature teen king :/ who aint even active[/b]
    idnno how thats possible, im lvl 76 and going 80...

ur prolly a dcz noob who doesnt have the patience to level.. or ur lvl 65 and get 1hit by everybody...

ontopic* im doing what i promised to do, exp,find the king, kill the king, war events... you dont like it? impeachment or get out of the server scrub... i had respect for you sirkaos, adding you to my clan exp parties, thats def. not gunna happen again...

/fail

gz heart for king <---

SirKaoS

Point nr.1: I dont really care what nonmature kids saying ... you guys have nothing to do then play KO, mostly arrogant just because KO is all your life ...

Point nr.2: I suppose to you guys start act mature because only think you know is saying words "noob noob" and returning any attack, yes i know its normal for people in your age cathegory.

Point nr.3: Heartless you become a king and u did some decisions thats having its consequences ... if first that u do as king is giving 100m out treasure to own clannies, then be sure people wont like you for it ...

Be mature and take consequences of your actions

Anyway did you realize why so many clans helped AFK to overtake Castle rom you? Because half of Undezz are aroggant people that things they are gods and they dont need anybody ... so dont be wondered why people kick out ur asses out of castle even for low money reward.

I respect Chulos, because they have very good players, they never KS and they respecting all others clans ... this can be maybe plied to you and some more Undezz ... but get used there is still a lot of your clannies that disrespect anybody. I got even KSed from Undezz yesterday ... that was really low.

Point nr.1: I dont really care what nonmature kids saying ... you guys have nothing to do then play KO, mostly arrogant just because KO is all your life ...

Point nr.2: I suppose to you guys start act mature because only think you know is saying words "noob noob" and returning any attack, yes i know its normal for people in your age cathegory.

Point nr.3: Heartless you become a king and u did some decisions thats having its consequences ... if first that u do as king is giving 100m out treasure to own clannies, then be sure people wont like you for it ...

Anyway did you realize why so many clans helped AFK to overtake Castle rom you? Because half of Undezz are aroggant people that things they are gods and they dont need anybody ... so dont be wondered why people kick out ur asses out of castle even for low money reward.

I respect Chulos, because they have very good players, they never KS and they respecting all others clans ... this can be maybe plied to you and some more Undezz ... but get used there is still a lot of your clannies that disrespect anybody. I got even KSed from Undezz yesterday ... that was really low.[/b]
    Notice you and RW are the only ones crying? If he&#39;s such a bad king and everybody hates him, IMPEACH him.

"Consequences" of what? Hate him as much as you like, you can&#39;t do anything about it, notice he never made a topic and still got king?

Chulos don&#39;t ks, HAHA. Well, didn&#39;t you and your clannys make a little bitch fest about the leader of Chulos luring on you while trying to take talos? RESPECT YA.

P.s: If csw didn&#39;t give NPS, Undesz would still have the castle, go figure.
    P.ss: You can&#39;t say other people have arrogant people in there clan when you the mother load of arrogance; RW.

SirKaoS

Luring isnt the same as KSing ... and we got apologized for that.

There was iniciated impeachment (not from us ad i dont know who iniciated that) which signed in MM, MS and as i heard error too ... but anyway as far as i heard Impeachment doesnt work so its useless ...

If ... then

Please leave your imagination

And I agree RW is arrogant, but hes also sweet ... I know this guy over 5 years ... we played together in one clan before US KO doesnt even exist and even hes real fag I still like him haha ... and other thing is that RW has right to be arogant since his skill not comming from his mother&#39;s CC as its used in many ppl on C-West :lol:

magnified

im sorry, next time i say, 50m keeper, 25m warders... ill say sorry, we lost war so all who killed the chiefs dont get the money? oh ye people will really love that...

think before u speak sirkaos scrub..

Banned

idk man i just started back , and i think its a great idea to give out money to the folks who show up and kill the npc&#39;s i mean

positives

more active wars
    more people to pk against
    strive to do well and compete for your nation

negatives

less money for exp
    less money for events

honestly there are good points on both sides , but i think its all about pk and if you enjoy pking im all about it . now kaos we go back since myko and im with you as far as events go but bubba this server is dead during war times and its pk is rather pointless sometimes dont fault him for wanting to increase the amount of players who wanna show up maybe if we can get the pk a bit better here we can get a striving server back

Banned

Point nr.1:if first that u do as king is giving 100m out treasure to own clannies, then be sure people wont like you for it ...

I respect Chulos, because they have very good players, they never KS and they respecting all others clans ... this can be maybe plied to you and some more Undezz ... but get used there is still a lot of your clannies that disrespect anybody. I got even KSed from Undezz yesterday ... that was really low.[/b]

I&#39;ll say this in such a way that even YOU can understand it.

HE AR GIVING OUT THE MONEY FOR KILLING WARDER AND KEEPER ON WAR BRO!

Get it? Good. Now stfu.

1. I don&#39;t play KO.

2. I&#39;m probably the youngest poster in this topic and I have yet to call anyone a "noob", so please, refrain from attacking someones age for no reason. (and try to spell some things correctly while you&#39;re at it.)

Lol, yall are taking this Shit to seriously, He gave the money out the reason ppl are bitching is becaue there was a bit under 200mil in the treasury and most of it was gone after he gave it to the winners. They won get the fuck over it, sure i was like wtf but alot of ppl were to. Ok maybe 25 mil and 50 mil is a bit much considering how much was in there but watever. KaoS no offence but he won with 31% of the votes id hate to know how many you got.

Who gives a fuck if we came here to ask people to vote for us to it dont really matter we know that he had Chulos and his second clan voting for him which is why we were looking for people to vote for us so stop being a bitch about it. Thier right you dont like him Impeach him sitting here complaining about it isnt gonna fix shit. Ill be on that ballot again next month and keep doing what im doing. And again dont start rumors cause Error didnt start that impeachment you dont see "SimplyLaid" on their do you? If they want Heartless as their king then its their choice.

Only thing that happened is he gave out the coins (sure maybe a bit much but watever) Then he was spamming the King Chat During the Morning BDW so ppls Timeing on it got fucked up. Whatever He doesnt go to BDW anyways. Watever the case if yall dont want him as King Impeach him. Youre talking about age Theres alot of kids that play this game especially on this server, if you cant relate to em and not to mention play during the times they play they will probably end up hating you to.

Have Fun, play fair, and stop complaining.

J

Ok. He got king weee.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234