Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C-west Sides

This is a discussion on C-west Sides within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking about going to c-west seeing how I was totally fked on Dies server so i wanted to ...
Page: 1

Default C-west Sides

I was thinking about going to c-west seeing how I was totally fked on Dies server so i wanted to know whats a good side to go on and where would I have better luck getting into a clan I will be going warrior mosre then likely starting with Ardream then going towards rlb so whats why best odds of going to what nation for most english and clans wise to join?

dosnt matter what side you join, both sides got plenty of nice english speaking clans

but if you stay dcz period then may join the dark side..
    if you wanna lvl up to 80 or so i may would go human due theres more exp then on orc side

BUMP................could use a little more help zzzz

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

on cwest human side is good if you got a good clan its easy for clans theres hostile on human side for dcz nd on orc side dcz is fluffypinkbears or sumthin both r gg clan
    alot of clans to choose from
    but if your shooting for 80 human side is best for expin usually 24/7 exp or from what ive seen
    orcs exp but i dont see as many orcs expin then humans
    nd human/orc both got gg clans for rlb
    nd bomb ass clan for like 80 is Vicarous orc side but they are extremely geared nd what not
    also alot of good clans on human side too but dont join essential personally all r leechers or noobs to me always afk in ed nd what not
    hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by CryingBow View Post
    on cwest human side is good if you got a good clan its easy for clans theres hostile on human side for dcz nd on orc side dcz is fluffypinkbears or sumthin both r gg clan
    alot of clans to choose from
    but if your shooting for 80 human side is best for expin usually 24/7 exp or from what ive seen
    orcs exp but i dont see as many orcs expin then humans
    nd human/orc both got gg clans for rlb
    nd bomb ass clan for like 80 is Vicarous orc side but they are extremely geared nd what not
    also alot of good clans on human side too but dont join essential personally all r leechers or noobs to me always afk in ed nd what not
    hope this helps
    I think clan wise Essentials is a one of the most organized and probly is on human side.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well some of them are there are others in there that dont do anything but leech not hating on the gg's just the leechers nd lazy ones i am

c west is a good server in or out of a clan still find good parties neway c west is good

go orc, easier to get into bdw

HeavenIsBack

if you wanna be rlb

orc 4 ever lool humans r kinda noob trust me

CZ orc is way over powering atm so go human, one orc party ccan take like 4human partys -.-

RLB is pretty much dead but somtimes u got alot of humans sometimes orcs somtimes equal really just depends..

Dcz pretty equal i think alot of ppl on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    CZ orc is way over powering atm so go human, one orc party ccan take like 4human partys -.-

RLB is pretty much dead but somtimes u got alot of humans sometimes orcs somtimes equal really just depends..

Dcz pretty equal i think alot of ppl on both sides
    I don't think ur right about cz.. Yesterday my clan Hellsfury was in a party vs party fight with Anima/Vic and it was pretty even (Except in the last fight where I kept dieing cuz im only lvl 77 and all decided to gang me-.-')

So hard to decide what to go as nation wise I just dont know where to go lol

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    So hard to decide what to go as nation wise I just dont know where to go lol
    Human since i think Hellsfury is just NT so they probly have room. Plus wayyy more orc to kill.

Yeah but HellsFury lvl cap for joining? Also probably need good items which I wont have right away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast