Calimaestros game... where is it?

This is a discussion on Calimaestros game... where is it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i'm not sure where to post but is his game up and running? last i heard he was nearly ...
Page: 1

Default Calimaestros game... where is it?

hi i'm not sure where to post but is his game up and running? last i heard he was nearly done? thanks

yes that's it, thanks. Seems to be more like guild wars where u dont have to level up or anything... hmmmm hope the pvp is like KO

Heared closed beta stats soon...

funny what you can read at the bottom of the homepage.. Merchant Center.. Basically Gamersfirst admits, that they give benefits to turkish cafe owners and their players, like being able to sell items which can only bought in cafes (babashopping?)

Home — K2 Merchant Center

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    funny what you can read at the bottom of the homepage.. Merchant Center.. Basically Gamersfirst admits, that they give benefits to turkish cafe owners and their players, like being able to sell items which can only bought in cafes (babashopping?)

Home — K2 Merchant Center
    Not really, I brought this up before - it's basically shitty little packages to entice people to play at the cafes, like an exp boost... Nothing worthwhile.