Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

is C-west still active?

This is a discussion on is C-west still active? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ionia and kronos are the only 2 servers which are more active in terms of player count thats why k2 ...
Page: 4

Ionia and kronos are the only 2 servers which are more active in terms of player count thats why k2 is thinking about merging the older servers, its just that cwest is mire spread out through the pk zones.

HellsMercy

C west for ever, only server without turks spamming you sa ^^

i ve been playing for couple days. very impressive i gotta say. Server s pretty active

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    lol... all these cwest players....

Carnac is not active I went there for about 2 months and realised just how dead that server truely is.... there is fk all players in cz and its always the same people vsing the same people...

If the orcs can't beat the human party after two tries they just leave to save NP and vice versa.

Its a dead server sure it has no koxp but id rather play a server with koxp as long as it actually has players in pk zones.

Rarely is there more then 15 players on from each nation in colony zone and even that is at its peak time

I went there listening to all these fan boys rave on about their server then when i got there it was like pking in RLB on a turk server except even RLB had more players then cwest CZ... dont make the same mistake i did... you will regret it guaranteed
    Yep that pretty much sums it up, although i guess wars were good

hopefully it's not that bad in cz

cwest is the worst server I've ever been, pls no1 start this server pk sucks friendship sucks dont even bother to exp to dcz...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234